I so appreciate this nomination, Vibrant. We have previously chit chatted back and forth relating to our blogs, and blogs of others. It is so helpful to receive constructive comments, especially from talented bloggers such as yourself. To all of my fellow bloggers, please check out my friend Vibrant at blabberwockying.
Here are the rules for this lovely award:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you. [ Link Back]
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
My answers to Vibrant’s questions:
1. If you can transport yourself into one of your favorite books, where (what book world) would you go and why?
I am not a person to read books. When I was employed, I had to read, read and read so I grew weary of it. Perhaps, now that I am retired, I may sit down with a good book.
2. If you can meet one person (real, imaginary, alive, or dead) who would it be and why? What will you do with them?
I would meet with my mother (passed away in 1968). We would have so much to talk about while sipping on her favorite Chicory coffee.
3. Do you feel you are at peace with yourself?
Most of the time – yes. I have no clue as to why or why not.
4. What according to you is the cause of stress in lives of others or in yours?
Things that you or me have no way to control.
5. What makes you feel very good?
6. What is your best memory?
Every day that I wake up and hear the birds sing.
7. Who is your source of inspiration?
My blogging friends and my LinkedIn friends and above all, my husband.
8. What is the role of gratitude in your life?
Taking nothing for granted.
9. What are your top five favorite books of this year?
I honestly have not read a book this year. I read newspapers, mags, Yahoo and LinkedIn articles.
10. If you can meet one famous person who is alive who will that be?
Tina Turner and Taylor Swift. Yes, I know this makes no sense so just live with it.
11. Has blogging enriched your life? How?
Very much so as I made new friends and have learned so much. I feel I have enriched a slice of my life with unforgettable experiences.
and my questions to the nominees are:
- What is your favorite type of music?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Do you like to work out at a gym or are you a home exercise enthusiast or neither?
- Do you favor dogs or cats or both?
- What were your favorite subjects during your education?
- What qualities do you expect from a leader?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- What other social networks do you frequent?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite gemstone?
- What is your favorite sport?
And the nominees are in no particular order: