BrewNSpew Nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award!

1366224825_sunglass_reflection

I so appreciate this nomination, Vibrant.  We have previously chit-chatted back and forth relating to our blogs, and blogs of others.  It is so helpful to receive constructive comments, especially from talented bloggers such as yourself.  To all of my fellow bloggers, please check out my friend Vibrant at blabberwockying.

sunshine-blogger-award

Here are the rules for this lovely award:

• Thank the person/people who nominated you. [ Link Back]
  • Answer the questions from your nominators.
  • Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.

My answers to Vibrant’s questions:

1. If you can transport yourself into one of your favorite books, where (what book world) would you go and why?

I am one person to read books. When I was employed, I had to read, read and read so I grew weary of it.  Perhaps, now that I am retired, I may sit down with a good book.

2. If you can meet one person (real, imaginary, alive, or dead) who would it be and why? What will you do with them?

I would meet with my mother (passed away in 1968).  We would have so much to talk about while sipping on Chicory coffee.

3. Do you feel you are at peace with yourself?

Most of the time – yes.  I have no clue as to why or why not.

4. What according to you is the cause of stress in lives of others or in yours?

Things that you or I have no way to control.

5. What makes you feel very good?

Helping others.

6. What is your best memory?

Every day that I wake up and hear the birds sing.

7. Who is your source of inspiration?

My blogging friends and my LinkedIn friends and above all, my husband.

8. What is the role of gratitude in your life?

Taking nothing for granted.

9. What are your top five favorite books of this year?

I honestly have not read a book this year.  I read newspapers, mags, Yahoo and LinkedIn articles.

10. If you can meet one famous person who is alive who will that be?

Tina Turner and Taylor Swift. They’re both terrific women, IMO.

11. Has blogging enriched your life? How?

Very much so. I’ve made new friends and learned so much.  I feel I have enriched a slice of my life with unforgettable experiences.

and my questions to the nominees are:

1. What is your favorite type of music?
  2. What is your favorite quote?
  3. Do you like to work out at a gym or are you a home exercise enthusiast or neither?
  4. Do you favor dogs or cats or both?
  5. What were your favorite subjects during your education?
  6. What qualities do you expect from a leader?
  7. Chocolate or vanilla?
  8. What other social networks do you frequent?
  9. What is your favorite food?
  10. What is your favorite gemstone?
  11. What is your favorite sport?

And the nominees are in no particular order:

1. wordscoffeeandlacedresses
  2. afunnythinghappenedwheniwaslearningmyself
  3. ericschlehlein
  4. achronicleofkarma
  5. puffingcolors
  6. skinnyandsingle
  7. aprettypennyblog
  8. scribblesandmusings
  9. ennuiadventures
  10. impossiblebebong
  11. greyrosephotographics

CC93a

image – Pexels

7 comments for “BrewNSpew Nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award!

1. 09/01/2015 at 1:04 pm

Reblogged this on Brew n Spew .

2. 09/01/2015 at 8:20 pm

Thank you so much for the nomination but we have chosen to not have awards on our site. We sincerely appreciate it and are thrilled to know someone is, at the very least , entertained by our little corner of the blog world. Congratulations on your nomination as well.

• 09/01/2015 at 9:43 pm

I understand and I have other bloggers that feel the same. One of my fellow bloggers has their own award which says the comments received are their reward. The rewards entail some extra work, which some people just don’t have the time or are not into the idea. That is fine with me and when I blogged the thank you for my newest award, I stated that it is okay not to accept. I believe it is the thought that counts. 🙂

3. wordscoffeeandlacedresses
    09/02/2015 at 7:23 pm

Loved reading your very honest answers! I too would love to meet Taylor Swift. I LOVE her<3

As if I am only reading this post right now 😦 I will get to work on my thank you post soon. Thank you again for your nomination

4. wordscoffeeandlacedresses
    09/02/2015 at 7:23 pm

*The nomination

5. 04/06/2017 at 4:51 am

CONGRATS 😊

Little Mari

Everything fashion, film, food, and travel

peekaboothisisjeru

From a dark home, To an empty soul, A hurt heart, Makes a writer gold.

My Online Empire

One = All = One

Brownite

A blog about news and current affairs.

The Sunshine Artist

Dream - Believe - Create

River of Word Flow

Rhymes and Reasons

Let's Picture ohio

Pictures taken on the Ohio Backroads..by Connetta jean

Post Scriptum Poets

Haikus Senryus and Tankas about anything and everything

Intel Analytics Academy

Here to help data enthusiasts

BAREFEET BARISTAS ARE PEERK'D!

lopsided humor, standup comedy and more...

The Mind Connectory

Breaking Down Mental Health Stigma

Andrew McDowell

An Author of Many Parts

Diabulus in Words

Paranormal, horror, gore and dark culture.

Wildly and Dangerously Free

Thoughts and Photographs from the West Coast

Blueberry Creative Designs

Blogging Tips | Tutorials | Printables & More!

Lit & heels

Poetics of fashion / beauty of writing / art of the world

Tips from Sharvi

Tips to make your daily life easier!

BRYONI

Beauty ~ Fashion ~ Lifestyle ~ Travel

The WordPress.com Blog

The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.

Mirror Gate

The gate to the life of poetry

Jenniely