BrewNSpew Nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award!

139009-Coffee-Love.gif

I so appreciate this nomination, Vibrant.  We have previously chit chatted back and forth relating to our blogs, and blogs of others.  It is so helpful to receive constructive comments, especially from talented bloggers such as yourself.  To all of my fellow bloggers, please check out my friend Vibrant at blabberwockying.

sunshine-blogger-award

Here are the rules for this lovely award:

• Thank the person/people who nominated you. [ Link Back]
  • Answer the questions from your nominators.
  • Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.

My answers to Vibrant’s questions:

1. If you can transport yourself into one of your favorite books, where (what book world) would you go and why?

I am not a person to read books. When I was employed, I had to read, read and read so I grew weary of it.  Perhaps, now that I am retired, I may sit down with a good book.

2. If you can meet one person (real, imaginary, alive, or dead) who would it be and why? What will you do with them?

I would meet with my mother (passed away in 1968).  We would have so much to talk about while sipping on her favorite Chicory coffee.

3. Do you feel you are at peace with yourself?

Most of the time – yes.  I have no clue as to why or why not.

4. What according to you is the cause of stress in lives of others or in yours?

Things that you or me have no way to control.

5. What makes you feel very good?

Helping others.

6. What is your best memory?

Every day that I wake up and hear the birds sing.

7. Who is your source of inspiration?

My blogging friends and my LinkedIn friends and above all, my husband.

8. What is the role of gratitude in your life?

Taking nothing for granted.

9. What are your top five favorite books of this year?

I honestly have not read a book this year.  I read newspapers, mags, Yahoo and LinkedIn articles.

10. If you can meet one famous person who is alive who will that be?

Tina Turner and Taylor Swift.  Yes, I know this makes no sense so just live with it.

11. Has blogging enriched your life? How?

Very much so as I made new friends and have learned so much.  I feel I have enriched a slice of my life with unforgettable experiences.

and my questions to the nominees are:

1. What is your favorite type of music?
  2. What is your favorite quote?
  3. Do you like to work out at a gym or are you a home exercise enthusiast or neither?
  4. Do you favor dogs or cats or both?
  5. What were your favorite subjects during your education?
  6. What qualities do you expect from a leader?
  7. Chocolate or vanilla?
  8. What other social networks do you frequent?
  9. What is your favorite food?
  10. What is your favorite gemstone?
  11. What is your favorite sport?

And the nominees are in no particular order:

1. wordscoffeeandlacedresses
  2. afunnythinghappenedwheniwaslearningmyself
  3. ericschlehlein
  4. achronicleofkarma
  5. puffingcolors
  6. skinnyandsingle
  7. aprettypennyblog
  8. scribblesandmusings
  9. ennuiadventures
  10. impossiblebebong
  11. greyrosephotographics

Cheers!

picmonkey-image111

7 comments for “BrewNSpew Nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award!

1. 09/01/2015 at 1:04 pm

Reblogged this on Brew n Spew .

2. 09/01/2015 at 8:20 pm

Thank you so much for the nomination but we have chosen to not have awards on our site. We sincerely appreciate it and are thrilled to know someone is, at the very least , entertained by our little corner of the blog world. Congratulations on your nomination as well.

• 09/01/2015 at 9:43 pm

I understand and I have other bloggers that feel the same. One of my fellow bloggers has their own award which says the comments received are their reward. The rewards entail some extra work, which some people just don’t have the time or are not into the idea. That is fine with me and when I blogged the thank you for my newest award, I stated that it is okay not to accept. I believe it is the thought that counts. 🙂

3. wordscoffeeandlacedresses
    09/02/2015 at 7:23 pm

Loved reading your very honest answers! I too would love to meet Taylor Swift. I LOVE her<3

As if I am only reading this post right now 😦 I will get to work on my thank you post soon. Thank you again for your nomination

4. wordscoffeeandlacedresses
    09/02/2015 at 7:23 pm

*The nomination

5. 04/06/2017 at 4:51 am

CONGRATS 😊

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

A.K. Caggiano

I am lord of the blog, said she.

Beholding Him Ministries

Grace, hope and Truth for each day.

janisinwonderland

A simple life

Capital Nerd

Connecting ideas and people – How books can change our lives

Curious as a Cathy

Enjoying life one experience at a time through photography, music, & occasionally a cup of coffee with friends

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Indira's Blog

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Roaring Rabbit

Poetry, Earth Spirituality and the Artistic Soul.

Moonlighting Scrivener

Changing the world, one word at a time.

Apprendrebeaucoupergosum4ever

Scientia potetia est

skepticalmommy

Life is a continuous journey.Lets make it memorable.

Morpethroad

Random meaningful words on a page

ScribbleDartsfromtheHeart

creative expression and imaginative exploration

IMPREINT journal

The official bulletin of the artist IMPREINT created to repost excerpts from 'En plein air'.

Down the Hall on Your Left

This site is a blog about what has been coasting through my consciousness lately. The things I post will be reflections that I see of the world around me. You may not agree with me or like what I say. In either case - you’ll get over it and I can live with it if it makes you unhappy. Please feel free to leave comments if you wish . All postings are: copyright 2014 - 2018

Polly Eloquent

Candid Words on Life & Faith by Polly Mayforth Krause

Buckets on a Barefoot Beach

power...poetry...prose...peace...love listens & rises again

The Zombies Ate My Brains

Rescuing what might remain of the grey matter.

Kristina Boucher