Oh! the thrills and fun of blogging 🙂 I can’t wait to share this good news.
wordscoffeeandlacedresses has nominated me for this very special award and I am extremely honored!
I promise you won’t regret visiting her blog and be aware that you will be drawn in as I was, just to see her wardrobe selection. She loves pencil skirts.
I was reading through some blogs on a lazy afternoon, just because I wanted to. I felt relaxed and was sipping on my coffee, and staring out of my window at my friend, the tree. If you have read any of my blogs, you should be familiar with my friend, the tree 🙂 Sorry, I got off track with the tree so I’ll do a tape rewind – whirrrzzzz – done!! Anyway, I love to see the flow of ideas from others and, lo and behold, the word coffee sprung out at me. Well, since I am a coffee lover, I became an instant fan of wordscoffeeandlacedresses. We both are true coffee fans so here’s to you all coffee lovers.
This is my fourth award and I love receiving these awards, as it is a show of camaraderie. It is a show of support to and from fellow bloggers. Perhaps, there is a little work involved if one blogger passes the award to another blogger, however, I enjoy it. If a blogger isn’t into sharing the awards, that’s okay too. I understand some may have other priorities.
I started blogging some time ago on LinkedIn and I felt the need to add some personality to my blogs. When I came across WordPress, I was elated. I immediately became involved in Blogging 101, which I loved. I wanted to take the course again, however, I was traveling and not able to donate enough time. I will be taking Blogging 201 and a repeat of Blogging 101, once it is available.
I love blogging as it is a wonderful way to express yourself and there are so many other pluses. The people you meet make it all worth while. There is so much talent to behold and the experience is amazing.
For anyone that gets into blogging, here are a few tips (I’m no expert – Okay?)
- Don’t, by any means, give up!
- Think of blogging as expressing yourself, venting, sharing, asking – anything you want it to be
- Give yourself time and enjoy it – don’t make it a chore
- Don’t worry about what others think. You will eventually find a theme suited to you and the words and your theme will flow.
- HAVE FUN!!
Here are the rules, which I am passing on via amanpan
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
2. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
3. Write a post to show off your award
4. Give a brief story of how your blog started
5. Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
6. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
7. Attach the award to the post (right click and save, then upload)
8. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
9. Provide a link to the award post you created.
I am going to bend the rules a bit. I am not going to select 15 bloggers at once. As I read blogs of others, I will share the award.
Here are my nominees in no particular order.
We have a lot in common. We love a party and we love a festival.
Absolutely amazing photography and beautifully set up within the selected theme.
Julia’s blogs are truly inspirational. She chose the perfect theme to complete her expression.
I love the poems
Her blogs are witty and amusing. You never know what to expect, but you are never disappointed.
image credits: personal property