Oh! the thrills and fun of blogging 🙂 I can’t wait to share this good news.
wordscoffeeandlacedresses has nominated me for this very special award and I am extremely honored!
I promise you won’t regret visiting her blog and be aware that you will be drawn in as I was, just to see her wardrobe selection. She loves pencil skirts.
I became an instant fan of wordscoffeeandlacedresses. We both are true coffee fans so here’s a cup clink to all you coffee lovers.
This is my fourth award and I love receiving these awards because it’s a show of camaraderie. Perhaps, there is a little work involved but I find it enjoyable. If a blogger isn’t into sharing the awards, that’s okay too. I understand some may have other priorities.
I started blogging some time ago on LinkedIn and felt the need to add some personality to my blogs. When I came across WordPress, I was thrilled. I immediately became involved in Blogging 101, which was very worthwhile. Next, I’m taking Blogging 201 and a repeat of Blogging 101, once it is available.
I love blogging as it’s a great way to express yourself and there are many other pluses. The people you meet make it all worthwhile. There is so much talent in WordPress and the experience is amazing.
For anyone that gets into blogging, here are a few tips.
- Don’t, by any means, give up!
- Think of blogging as expressing yourself, venting, sharing, asking – anything you want it to be
- Give yourself time and enjoy it – don’t make it a chore
- Don’t worry about what others think. Eventually, you’ll find a theme suited to you and the words and your theme will flow.
- HAVE FUN!!
Here are the rules, which I am passing on via amanpan
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show off your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created.
Here are my nominees in no particular order.
We have a lot in common. We love a party and we love a festival.
Absolutely amazing photography and beautifully set up within the selected theme.
Julia’s blogs are truly inspirational. She chose the perfect theme to complete her expression.
I love the poems
Her blogs are witty and amusing. You never know what to expect, but you are never disappointed.