I have been honored with The Blogger Recognition Award. This is my second nomination for this award that was graciously bestowed upon me by yvocaro.
Please check out her blog http://ladiesgamers.com/. She is an avid gaming fan and sets up her blogs beautifully with exciting descriptions and illustrations. She details new games, gaming news and more in a very comprehensive fashion.
So, let’s chat about the award. I’m not here to see how many awards I can collect. I am here to share and learn by blogging, and most importantly, to interact with other bloggers. These awards are a great show of camaraderie and I love to bestow these awards upon others. With that said, I understand some are not into accepting the awards or feel they are too time-consuming to accept. That’s fine, okay?
Here are the rules:
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
2. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
3. Write a post to show off your award
4. Give a brief story of how your blog started
5. Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
6. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
7. Attach the award to the post (right click and save, then upload)
8. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
9. Provide a link to the award post you created.
I have some new connections and I am going to list five of them for the award in no particular order. It is their choice as to whether they want to accept the award.