I have been honored with The Blogger Recognition Award. This is my second nomination for this award that was graciously bestowed upon me by yvocaro.
Please check out her blog http://ladiesgamers.com/. She is an avid gaming fan and sets up her blogs beautifully with exciting descriptions and illustrations. She details new games, gaming news and more in a very comprehensive fashion.
So, let’s chat about the award. I’m not here to see how many awards I can collect. I am here to share and learn by blogging, and most importantly, to interact with other bloggers. These awards are a great show of camaraderie and I love to bestow these awards upon others. With that said, I understand some are not into accepting the awards or feel they are too time-consuming to accept. That’s fine, okay?
Here are the rules:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show off your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created.
I have some new connections and I am going to list five of them for the award in no particular order. It is their choice as to whether they want to accept the award.