Let the Sunshine In – Award

134560-Autumn-Spotlight

Wow, this award image has oodles of personality!

award sunshine blogger award challenge

I’m thrilled to receive the Triple Rays Sunshine award from my fellow blogger sabahbatul786.  You must check out their blog at https://sabahbatul786.wordpress.com/.  You will fall in love with the beautiful background colors – it’s like reading through rose-colored glasses.  Sabah’s blogs are as beautiful as is the rosy background.

These awards are a true showing of camaraderie and a great way to interact with fellow bloggers.  There are some rules, however, they are simple and to the point.  So, let’s start, shall we?

• Thank the person/people who nominated you
  • Answer the eleven questions from your nominator(s)
  • Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer

Here are the nominees in no particular order.  Please take note that if do not wish to accept the award, it is acceptable to decline.

teacuptalk

beingzingy

dsmcknight

afunnythinghappenedwheniwaslearningmyself

ladiesgamers

robpatdoy

arlinspires

icareucareblog

shinepositivepower

coolbeans4

asoldasyoufeel

Congrats Everyone!

And now for the questions!

Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?

Extrovert
Are you proud of the person you are or are you still a work in progress?

Oh, most definitely a work in progress and probably always will be.  Why not – it is more fun and keeps you motivated.
What would be the one thing you would do differently If you went back to high school?

Take the time to learn more than one language.
If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

Peace on earth, peace of mind and a good home for our puppies and kittens and our dogs and cats.
Your best memory of your childhood vacations?

Traveling and seeing sites in different states.
Your happy place would be?

Peace with my inner self.
Your dream job would be?

Working for Google
The top thing on your bucket list?

To own a cabin in Blue Ridge, Ga
What would you want to be written on your tombstone?

It’s me
Your favorite Disney princess?

Princess Pocahontas

Reading a book or Watching a movie….On a lazy Sunday evening?

Watching a movie

Have fun with this fellow bloggers!

CC93a

12 comments for “Let the Sunshine In – Award

1. 09/23/2015 at 10:37 pm

Congratulations on your award and I am glad to get to know you better. Thank you also for thinking I am worthy of this award. I’ll try to do it but I am not sure if I’ll be able to do it sooner as I have some catching up to do but still I will try. 🙂 Keep shining!

2. 09/24/2015 at 2:49 am

Congratulations Amanpan! You really do have a wonderful blog. Things on the home front are a bit crazy-hectic right now so I can’t promise to participate but I do appreciate the nomination . It made my day.

• 09/24/2015 at 12:49 pm

I understand. We all have priorities. Make it a great day!

3. 09/24/2015 at 7:28 pm

Spreading the award love. I see from the sidebar you have done a few Liebster’s already, so don’t worry about this one. I need to decompress from blogging once this course is over for a few days, but I will do the Sunshine Award. And I am honored you included me.

• 09/24/2015 at 7:37 pm

Thank you for the Liebster award. I may still answer the questions and pass it on but it may be awhile. I like to address the awards but it gives credit to fellow bloggers. I understand about decompressing as even though I enjoy blogging, it can consume a lot of time.

• 09/24/2015 at 7:40 pm

Like I said, no worries, I completely understand. I had to set aside something I wanted to do for my blog today to get this done. I’m blogsahusted! Hey, I just invented a word 🙂

4. 09/25/2015 at 3:39 pm

Congratulations on the award, and thank you for nominating me. I am humbled and honored. I will get on this as soon as possible. Thank you once again!
    Keep blogging!

5. 10/15/2015 at 12:58 am

I know this is an old post, but it’s really nice to read it and get to know you 🙂

• 10/15/2015 at 1:04 am

It is nice to get to know you, as well. I appreciate it when any of my posts are read, new or old.:)

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Kamus Istilah

Yang Pernah Mbuat Aku Bingung

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Bittermarshmellos

Reveal the bitterness

Art of Quotation

"The artist exists because the world is not perfect" - Andrei Tarkovsky

A Curious Narrative

Memories, Imaginings, Contemplation

Jess Reimer Blog

lifestyle & travel

Voices on a paper

I often eavesdrop to random voices roaming in the air. Some leave bruises on my eyelids due to the frequent wiping of tears. They have a saddening picture. Others stimulate endless smiles. Some would like to remain unidentified. All in all, I love to narrate stories of the sad, happy and mysterious voices.

Justmuddlingthrough

The ups and downs of a working mum

River Sandha Review

Exposing truly talented people to the world.