I am honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award by robpatdoy. Robert’s passions are photography and music and how they fit together in still photographs. I know you will find his blog most interesting as his subjects are quite unique.
Check it out at https://robpatdoy.wordpress.com/about/
This is not my first Liebster Award, however, I like to pass along the honor. I feel the most important part of these awards is to show appreciation to the blogger that nominated you and to share with fellow bloggers. It’s called Camaraderie! Whether the nominee wishes to participate is their option.
Here are the rules:
• Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
• Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
• Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
• Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
• Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
• Lastly, COPY these rules in the post
If you could meet one famous person, who would it be? Kate Middleton
If you could travel tomorrow, where would you go? Blue Ridge, Ga
What would your ideal day consist of? Sipping coffee in my wanna be cabin in Blue Ridge, Ga
What is the simplest thing that makes you smile? Mornings
How many times have you fallen in love? Not too many – maybe 10, maybe more
What would be your dream job? Designing (anything)
Who do you look up to or who inspires you? Maya Angelou
What is your favorite season and why? Fall, of course. I love the glorious colors. Fall festivals. Fun clothes. People seem to have a different attitude.
What is your favorite beverage? Coffee, pretty obvious isn’t it.
What is your favorite color? Black. It’s mysterious and goes with everything.
I like these questions, so I am going to keep the same. I love to read the answers from others.
Here are my nominees in no special order: