Yes, I have won a second Blogger Recognition Award and I am honored! I get excited about these awards because it is a great way to interact with other bloggers. So, enough of my chit-chat, let’s get to the award.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award
- Write a bit about how your blog got started.
- Give some advice to new bloggers
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
First and most important, I am thanking https://coolbeans4.wordpress.com.
I believe you will enjoy her blog. She offers a variety of subjects, which I find quite interesting, as well as informative.
So, to tackle the rest of the rules, I started blogging because I wanted to improve my publishing skills on LinkedIn. In addition, I can express my feelings as I wish. LinkedIn leans more toward a business like culture and I feel I have boundaries.
My advice to new bloggers is to not give up. Everyone here is to help, not to judge.
My nominees, which I have narrowed down, in no special order are: