Yes, I have won a second Blogger Recognition Award and I am honored! I get excited about these awards because it is a great way to interact with other bloggers. So, enough of my chit-chat, let’s get to the award.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award
- Write a bit about how your blog got started.
- Give some advice to new bloggers
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
First and most important, I am thanking https://coolbeans4.wordpress.com.
You’ll enjoy her blog. She offers a variety of subjects, which I find interesting, as well as informative.
So, to tackle the rest of the rules, I started blogging because I wanted to improve my publishing skills on LinkedIn. In addition, I can express my feelings as I wish. LinkedIn leans more toward a business like culture and I don’t care for the boundaries.
My advice to new bloggers is to not give up. Everyone here is to help, not to judge.
My nominees, which the list is narrowed down, in no special order are: