I have been honored, once again, with the Liebster Award. I am very proud and extend my thanks to https://writersdream9.wordpress.com.
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 10 questions posed by your nominator and create 10 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
And here are the questions presented to me:
How much have you traveled and where?
I traveled quite extensively when I worked. I have been to most of the states in the U.S., including Alaska. I traveled to London twice and loved it.
When is your reading time?
Anytime I have a spare moment. I spend most of my on a computer.
Do you like the outdoors or are you an indoors kind of person?
I love the outdoors, however, it depends on the weather. Cold, raw days or extremely hot days, I would rather be inside. I love spring and fall, due to moderate temperatures.
Yes, a cat – Amanda
Your favorite book?
Pay it Forward by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Your favorite quote?
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
If, God forbid, you only had one week to live, how would you spend your time?
In Blue Ridge, Ga with my hubby, cat, coffee and a glass of Cabernet.
What is your favorite season?
Were you a good student?
How did you name your blog and why?
I have changed it a few times. When I first started blogging, I didn’t have a feel for it and mainly used it for setting up LinkedIn publications. Then, I decided to lean on my favorite beverage, coffee, for a niche. That’s when I came up with BrewNSpew – you know like coffee and venting. Well, I felt I need to expand a bit as all of my blogs are not related to coffee, so I added Thought-provoking Chatter.
And my questions to the nominees:
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- Where do you like to travel?
- What do you like most about blogging?
- Are you an urban person, suburban person or a rural person?
- What is your favorite mode of transportation?
- What type of restaurants do you like?
- What is your favorite spice?
- Do you like Daylight Saving time?
- What are your favorite websites?
And the nominees are in no particular order:
I am bending the rules a bit. The Liebster award is for those that have less than 200 followers, however, it is difficult to determine the number of followers on some sites. I nominated you for an award well deserved. There is no obligation to accept or address an award.
Cheers! 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃