Dashing Through the Snow Award

149131-Animated-Winter-Snow

I have been honored with a new award!

Dashing Through the Snow Book Tag

dashingthroughthesnow2

I love it!!  I have just been tagged by Getting Through Anxiety at https://gettingthroughanxiety.wordpress.com/

Thank you so much for tagging me with this Holiday treat.

Here are the rules:

Thank the curator (Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide To Novels). Thank you!

Tag five people to spread the Christmas joy

Have fun!

• Name a book you would like to see under your Christmas tree.

I am not one that reads books.  I read magazines, newspapers, and information online.  However, a book relating to fashion and design would be appealing.

• A book you’ll be reading over the Christmas season

Not likely, but I would be interested in Tim Gunn’s Fashion Bible: The Fascinating History of Everything in Your Closet

• Favorite Christmas movie

A Charlie Brown Christmas

• Do you like snow?

Yes, I love snow

• Name a character you’d like to spend your Christmas day with

My husband.  He is quite a character 🙂

• To give or receive

Both.  I love to give as I find it fulfilling.  I love to receive, as well.  I still enjoy the mystery of what is inside the gift with my name on it.

• What fictional place would you like to spend Christmas at?

Mayberry, NC

• Fondest Christmas memory?

This is really difficult to answer, as I have several.  Memories with family and friends are always the best.

• Can you say Christmas tree ten times FAST in a row (pronouncing it correctly)

Well, the last two were a bit slurry, like when you drink too much bubbly 😀

My Tags:

Cheers!

picmonkey-image111

14 comments for “Dashing Through the Snow Award

1. 12/19/2015 at 5:06 pm

Thanks for participating. Charlie Brown movies are pretty good, I love Snoopy!

2. 12/19/2015 at 7:09 pm

Aren’t you wonderful to think of me and pick me. Appreciate it. Will follow up when I get my computer back . Working from my phone now! Thanks again.

3. 12/20/2015 at 6:17 am

Thanks for the tag Aman. I didn’t see rules but I kind of get them. Am I supposed to answer the same questions you did?

Love and light ❤

Anand 🙂

• 12/20/2015 at 2:20 pm

What I sent to you was all I got, as well. I went back to the previous blogger and the rules were the same. The rules are very vague so I just made the best of it. Those were the only questions that I found.

• 12/21/2015 at 1:15 pm

Oh it’s alright then, my friend. Have a sweet week ahead 🙂

4. 12/22/2015 at 11:21 pm

Your blog is so very festive and colorful. It makes me feel warm and Christmasy!

• 12/23/2015 at 12:54 am

Thank you. That is a wonderful compliment. I like the warm and Christmasy feeling.

• 12/23/2015 at 2:25 am

I tweak it a lot. I love color and I am wanting my words to be as colorful as my images – something I am working on for 2016.

• 12/23/2015 at 5:46 am

I love the look of the snow against the black background and all of the primary colors throughout your posts. So much fun!

• 12/23/2015 at 1:54 pm

Thank you. I love the idea of the snow. I wish there would be the option to add some sort of sparkle all year. It could be seasonal, like rain drops, flowers, leaves, etc.

• 12/24/2015 at 4:48 am

I love that idea. Hurry up and patent it!

5. 12/24/2015 at 1:59 pm

I am sure there is already a patent on it, however, I could make a suggestion to WordPress. I will look into some of the sites I use that provide gif’s.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Short Prose

short prose, fiction, poetry

The Struggle

YouTube Channel

word and silence

Poetry, History, Mythology

Tom's Nature-up-close Photography and Mindfulness Blog

Mindfulness, Philosophy, Spirituality, Meditation, Awareness, Religion, Nature Photography

lovenlosses

Highs and lows of life.

Tea and Toast with Kindness

introduction of thoughtfulness, kindness and compassion oh, and poetry

THE HEATHEN POET

...Living in Shadow City...

An Aspergian's Chemical Romance

The Struggle And Victory Discovered In Aspergers Through Poetic Passion

IdeasBecomeWords

Some Fiction & Some Facts

Valerie Hathaway

Poems, Pictures, and Bits of Fluff

MARIAM’S WORLD

•Poetry •Fashion •Lifestyle •Beauty •Health •Fitness •Inspiration

The Ederren

The world where the arcane pervades all but rules few

Alexandra Balevre Writing

Portfolio, Excerpts, and Blog Posts

Timeandreflections

"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect"

Andrew Green's Poems

Mostly light hearted but often with a serious message.

Makeup Brushes Hub

Makeup Brushes Hub

Tea With Jennifer

Join me in a cup of inspiration!