I have been honored with a new award!
Dashing Through the Snow Book Tag
I love it!! I have just been tagged by Getting Through Anxiety at https://gettingthroughanxiety.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much for tagging me with this Holiday treat.
Here are the rules:
Thank the curator (Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide To Novels). Thank you!
Tag five people to spread the Christmas joy
- Name a book you would like to see under your Christmas tree.
I am not one that reads books. I read magazines, newspapers, and information online. However, a book relating to fashion and design would be appealing.
- A book you’ll be reading over the Christmas season
Not likely, but I would be interested in Tim Gunn’s Fashion Bible: The Fascinating History of Everything in Your Closet
- Favorite Christmas movie
A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Do you like snow?
Yes, I love snow
- Name a character you’d like to spend your Christmas day with
My husband. He is quite a character 🙂
- To give or receive
Both. I love to give as I find it fulfilling. I love to receive, as well. I still enjoy the mystery of what is inside the gift with my name on it.
- What fictional place would you like to spend Christmas at?
- Fondest Christmas memory?
This is really difficult to answer, as I have several. Memories with family and friends are always the best.
- Can you say Christmas tree ten times FAST in a row (pronouncing it correctly)
Well, the last two were a bit slurry, like when you drink too much bubbly 😀