Dashing Through the Snow Award

149131-Animated-Winter-Snow

I have been honored with a new award!

Dashing Through the Snow Book Tag

dashingthroughthesnow2

I love it!!  I have just been tagged by Getting Through Anxiety at https://gettingthroughanxiety.wordpress.com/

Thank you so much for tagging me with this Holiday treat.

Here are the rules:

Thank the curator (Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide To Novels). Thank you!

Tag five people to spread the Christmas joy

Have fun!

• Name a book you would like to see under your Christmas tree.

I am not one that reads books.  I read magazines, newspapers, and information online.  However, a book relating to fashion and design would be appealing.

• A book you’ll be reading over the Christmas season

Not likely, but I would be interested in Tim Gunn’s Fashion Bible: The Fascinating History of Everything in Your Closet

• Favorite Christmas movie

A Charlie Brown Christmas

• Do you like snow?

Yes, I love snow

• Name a character you’d like to spend your Christmas day with

My husband.  He is quite a character 🙂

• To give or receive

Both.  I love to give as I find it fulfilling.  I love to receive, as well.  I still enjoy the mystery of what is inside the gift with my name on it.

• What fictional place would you like to spend Christmas at?

Mayberry, NC

• Fondest Christmas memory?

This is really difficult to answer, as I have several.  Memories of family and friends are always the best.

• Can you say Christmas tree ten times FAST in a row (pronouncing it correctly)

Well, the last two were a bit slurry, like when you drink too much bubbly 😀

My Tags:

-Eugenia

14 comments for “Dashing Through the Snow Award

1. 12/19/2015 at 5:06 pm

Thanks for participating. Charlie Brown movies are pretty good, I love Snoopy!

2. 12/19/2015 at 7:09 pm

Aren’t you wonderful to think of me and pick me. Appreciate it. Will follow up when I get my computer back . Working from my phone now! Thanks again.

3. Vibrant
    12/20/2015 at 6:17 am

Thanks for the tag Aman. I didn’t see rules but I kind of get them. Am I supposed to answer the same questions you did?

Love and light ❤

Anand 🙂

• 12/20/2015 at 2:20 pm

What I sent to you was all I got, as well. I went back to the previous blogger and the rules were the same. The rules are very vague so I just made the best of it. Those were the only questions that I found.

• Vibrant
        12/21/2015 at 1:15 pm

Oh it’s alright then, my friend. Have a sweet week ahead 🙂

4. 12/22/2015 at 11:21 pm

Your blog is so very festive and colorful. It makes me feel warm and Christmasy!

• 12/23/2015 at 12:54 am

Thank you. That is a wonderful compliment. I like the warm and Christmasy feeling.

• 12/23/2015 at 2:25 am

I tweak it a lot. I love color and I am wanting my words to be as colorful as my images – something I am working on for 2016.

• 12/23/2015 at 5:46 am

I love the look of the snow against the black background and all of the primary colors throughout your posts. So much fun!

• 12/23/2015 at 1:54 pm

Thank you. I love the idea of the snow. I wish there would be the option to add some sort of sparkle all year. It could be seasonal, like rain drops, flowers, leaves, etc.

• 12/24/2015 at 4:48 am

I love that idea. Hurry up and patent it!

5. 12/24/2015 at 1:59 pm

I am sure there is already a patent on it, however, I could make a suggestion to WordPress. I will look into some of the sites I use that provide gif’s.

Let's have coffee and chat! 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )