Thank you, David for including me as one of the lucky Sunshines to receive The Sunshine Blogger Award.
If you enjoy fitness, please check out his site at https://chapeblog.wordpress.com/. Not only is he a personal trainer, he is a good writer, as well.
And here are The Sunshine Blogger Award rules:
• Thank the person that nominated you.
• Answer the 11 questions from your nominator.
• Nominate 11 bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer.
and the questions for me to ponder…
1. What matters most to you? World peace
2. How much do you enjoy what you do for a living? I am retired and enjoying retirement, thus far.
3. What would be the hardest thing (physical) for you to give up? Eyesight
4. When is the last time you’ve gone outside of your comfort zone? Not in quite some time, since I have retired. When I was employed, several times.
5. What painful situation are you now most grateful for? In my lifetime, there were a few. I am grateful to have had the pleasure of getting to know those close to me that are no longer here.
6. What are you so afraid of? Snakes and war.
7. If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be? Maya Angelou
8. What’s your favourite quote?
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you did, people will forget what you said, but people will never forget how you made them feel” – Maya Angelou
9. How and where do you like to spend your holiday? Blue Ridge, Ga at The Comfort Inn and Lodge.
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? Connecting with others is my most favourite part of blogging.
- What are your goals for your blog in 2016? Reading and writing more blogs, improving my creativity.
and my Sunshines are:
and here are your questions:
- What is your favorite genre of music?
- Do you have any pets and if so, what are they?
- What is your favourite name for a boy/man?
- What is your favourite name for a girl/woman?
- What is your favourite topping on pizza?
- Would you rather play in the snow or play in the sand?
- Do you play computer games?
- What is your favourite movie?
- Who is your favourite musical group?
- Do you like to dance?
- What are your blogging goals for 2016?
Have fun with the award, Sunshines, and note you are not obligated to participate but we hope you do.
image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/