Tuesday Chatter Weekly

198362-Pattern-Scarf

Hello, Everyone. 🌷🌷🌷  We are finally having some cold weather, here in Georgia. Now, I remember the reason for taking inventory of my winter wardrobe this past fall. I was becoming concerned because I had purchased a few new items and dying to wear them. I try to upgrade my wardrobe every season, even it is just one or two items.

As I sip my coffee by the fireplace my cat, Amanda, and my hubby, Paul, are snuggled together watching TV.  They vie for the heating pad to see which one will get the largest portion of this coveted piece of real estate. My hubby uses the heating pad for his back and Amanda uses it just because she wants to. It is quite amusing watching them and their shenanigans.

2015-11-23 16.50.40

I am on my second cup of coffee as I write this blog. I love coffee as if you couldn’t tell because it gives me a lot zing. I like to lace my coffee with cinnamon and nutmeg or pumpkin spice and nutmeg.  Flavoring coffee with spices makes it even more savory and yummy.

So, welcome to Tuesday Chatter 10! My, how time flies when you are having fun. Can you believe it is already January 12? January is the most boring month. Did you know there are fewer marriages in January than any other month? It’s true – this is a Trivial Pursuit question so it must be true?!

This week’s Tuesday Chatter is featuring Patricia at Patricia’s Place http://patriciasplace.me/.   Patricia has a weekly event, which occurs every Wednesday. The event is In Other Words, where each Wednesday she furnishes a quote as a prompt.  This purpose is to give bloggers, like you and me, the inspiration to write. I love this idea and I participate weekly. Patricia is a very dedicated supporter of my event, Tuesday Chatter. Be sure to check her weekly event at http://patriciasplace.me/in-other-words/

in-other-words1

Hey! Don’t forget me and my Tuesday Chatter weekly event, which occurs every Tuesday –Tuesday Chatter. I want a Smattering, of your Chattering. A Tuesday Event, it’s time well Spent. Come and join in the fun!

So long for now.

Cheers!

C25

Images: http://www.lovethispic.com/; Patricia’s Place; personal gallery

13 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 01/12/2016 at 6:48 pm

What a lovely family time you just painted. The heating pads are quite warming. 😊

2. 01/12/2016 at 6:51 pm

Oh! Wish I was there next to the fireplace. It sounds so inviting.

• 01/13/2016 at 1:40 am

Thank you. It is nice and makes the room very cozy.

3. 01/12/2016 at 11:54 pm

Wow what a warm and nice scene you are telling us about. I want some coffee yum

4. 01/13/2016 at 2:09 am

First day of cold and snowy in Ohio, too!

5. 01/13/2016 at 6:36 pm

I can just envision the comfy atmosphere, nice! Over here the winter doesn’t want to do it’s bit either, we haven’t had any frost at all in December!

6. 01/13/2016 at 11:00 pm

Winter will probably arrive when we are ready for spring. lol

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Dwordslayer

Lets talk...

"USA Through Our Eyes"

Stories told through Words, Photographs, Videos & Sounds

Artie & Stu

all the rules of free form

IdeasBecomeWords

Some Fiction & Some Facts

Phone Care Center

Experts in Apple & Samsung galaxy

yaskhan

Poetry, free verse, haiku, senryu, photography, books, art, philosophy , nature.

Publication Advisors

Help With Publishing

janetgivens

A fine WordPress.com site

janisinwonderland

A simple life

IMPREINT journal

The official bulletin of the artist IMPREINT created to repost excerpts from 'En plein air'.

Product Reviewer NW

Beauty and makeup reviews 💕

vanbytheriver

Living Life. Paying Attention.

Book Editing

Professional book editing for fiction and nonfiction writers

Splodge and Splatter

Words (and pictures, for that matter!)

SUBDUED FLAMBOYANCE

A blog by Dr. Abhinav Majumder

Evan Ramos Writes

The creative writing of Evan Ramos

Swiping Stories

Tales from Tinder and other crazy stories from my online dating experience.