The Versatile Blogger Award!

18697-Purple-Australian-Hibiscus

Hey, we are still in the first month of 2016 and I am nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! 😊😊😊  Now, that is a great way to start the new year!

versatile-blogger-award-3.jpg

As I sip my coffee, laced with pumpkin spice and cinnamon, I want to thank chape for including me as a nominee for this award.

Be sure to visit chape at https://chapeblog.wordpress.com a great site for fitness, exercise, recipes, nutrition, motivation, and more.

The rules:

1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
  3. Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
  4. Share seven facts about yourself.

Just the Facts, Ma’am. Nothing but the facts!

1. I am a TripAdvisor reviewer with 39 reviews and 17 badges
  2. I like to vape Blu e-cigarettes
  3. I love Rock n Roll music!
  4. Besides coffee, I love Cabernet Sauvignon
  5. I love to play games on Pogo.com
  6. I was born in Orlando, Fl
  7. I am pleased to meet you (I got this idea from chape)

Here are my nominees:

10. mypetridish
  11. mysticalwriterblog
  12. merrymoonblog
  13. itsgoodtobecrazysometimes
  14. wordsandnotion
  15. gettingthroughanxiety

The nominees are under no obligation to pass on the award. I pass the award to those that I follow and enjoy their talent, as well as those that are supportive of my blogs.

CC93a

mage credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/image/18697/purple-australian-hibiscus

27 comments for “The Versatile Blogger Award!

1. 01/22/2016 at 9:48 pm

Congratulations on being nominated for the award and thanks for nominating me for the award.
    Wait a minute, you mean now I have work to do! (: I thought I would have a well deserved rest after day 15 assignment. Can I withdraw the thanks?
    I seriously need to go get some coffee now to wake me up from my day dreams.

• 01/22/2016 at 11:17 pm

Take a break. 😊😊😊 You don’t have to do this right away and/or you don’t have to participate. I hope the coffee helps!

• 01/22/2016 at 11:23 pm

Thanks. I think I get stressed with “awards”. I just like to write.

2. 01/22/2016 at 10:09 pm

Congratulations and thanks for the nomination!!

3. 01/22/2016 at 11:16 pm

4. 01/22/2016 at 11:57 pm

I’m a fan of the eLeaf iStick. Just sayin’…. Keep on vaping!

• 01/23/2016 at 1:47 am

I am glad I found someone that likes to vape. I have not heard of the eLeaf iStick. How does it work for you? Did you use to smoke?

• 01/23/2016 at 3:37 am

Sorry for the late reply. Busy with the fam. Yes, I smoked for 25 years, quit with an e-cig in 2009. Never looked back. It works great, lots of vape, no fuss, no muss, and about 10 hour battery on it. I started out with one of those knock-off ciggy look-alikes, but those don’t do anything but pretend. I’ve gone through about 7 or 8 models of e-cigs over the years, but this is the one I like for now for the cost and making me sane. 🙂

• 01/23/2016 at 3:46 pm

I have gone through several, as well. I like the Blu because it has a lot of vapor. It is all in what works. I smoked off and on for 20 years. I started the e-cigs in 2011 and never went back. My dentist told me my gum health increased for the better 100%. They keep me sane, as well.

5. 01/23/2016 at 12:44 am

Congrats nice to know more about you!

• 01/23/2016 at 1:50 am

Yes, little by little the truth comes out. 😊 There is a lot that has happened in 70 years! 😳 😝 😨 😂

6. Paardje
    01/23/2016 at 12:56 am

I think awards are fun! Congrats 🙂 I love your site and Tuesday Chatter ❤

7. metekan
    01/23/2016 at 10:32 am

eti cin benim çok hoşuma gidiyor

8. 01/23/2016 at 10:53 am

Well, that was fun! Interesting little tidbits of information. Congratulations on the award. I will check out your nominees, too!

9. 01/23/2016 at 3:22 pm

A big congrats and thanks a ton for the nomination 🙂

10. 01/24/2016 at 9:38 am

🙂

11. 01/28/2016 at 12:27 pm

Congratulations and thank you so much for the nomination

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Kamus Istilah

Yang Pernah Mbuat Aku Bingung

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Bittermarshmellos

Reveal the bitterness

Art of Quotation

"The artist exists because the world is not perfect" - Andrei Tarkovsky

A Curious Narrative

Memories, Imaginings, Contemplation

Jess Reimer Blog

lifestyle & travel

Voices on a paper

I often eavesdrop to random voices roaming in the air. Some leave bruises on my eyelids due to the frequent wiping of tears. They have a saddening picture. Others stimulate endless smiles. Some would like to remain unidentified. All in all, I love to narrate stories of the sad, happy and mysterious voices.

Justmuddlingthrough

The ups and downs of a working mum

River Sandha Review

Exposing truly talented people to the world.