The Versatile Blogger Award!

Hey, we are still in the first month of 2016 and I am nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! 😊😊😊  Now, that is a great way to start the new year!

versatile-blogger-award-3.jpg

As I sip my coffee, laced with pumpkin spice and cinnamon, I want to thank chape for including me as a nominee for this award.

Be sure to visit chape at https://chapeblog.wordpress.com a great site for fitness, exercise, recipes, nutrition, motivation, and more.

The rules:

1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
  3. Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
  4. Share seven facts about yourself.

Just the Facts, Ma’am. Nothing but the facts!

1. I am a TripAdvisor reviewer with 39 reviews and 17 badges
  2. I like to vape Blu e-cigarettes
  3. I love Rock n Roll music!
  4. Besides coffee, I love Cabernet Sauvignon
  5. I love to play games on Pogo.com
  6. I was born in Orlando, Fl
  7. I am pleased to meet you (I got this idea from chape)

Here are my nominees:

10. mypetridish
  11. mysticalwriterblog
  12. merrymoonblog
  13. itsgoodtobecrazysometimes
  14. wordsandnotion
  15. gettingthroughanxiety

The nominees are under no obligation to pass on the award. I pass the award to those that I follow and enjoy their talent, as well as those that are supportive of my blogs.

Cheers! 🍵 ☕️

picmonkey-image111

image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/image/18697/purple-australian-hibiscus

27 comments for “The Versatile Blogger Award!

1. 01/22/2016 at 9:48 pm

Congratulations on being nominated for the award and thanks for nominating me for the award.
    Wait a minute, you mean now I have work to do! (: I thought I would have a well deserved rest after day 15 assignment. Can I withdraw the thanks?
    I seriously need to go get some coffee now to wake me up from my day dreams.

• 01/22/2016 at 11:17 pm

Take a break. 😊😊😊 You don’t have to do this right away and/or you don’t have to participate. I hope the coffee helps!

• 01/22/2016 at 11:23 pm

Thanks. I think I get stressed with “awards”. I just like to write.

2. 01/22/2016 at 10:09 pm

Congratulations and thanks for the nomination!!

3. 01/22/2016 at 11:16 pm

4. 01/22/2016 at 11:57 pm

I’m a fan of the eLeaf iStick. Just sayin’…. Keep on vaping!

• 01/23/2016 at 1:47 am

I am glad I found someone that likes to vape. I have not heard of the eLeaf iStick. How does it work for you? Did you use to smoke?

• 01/23/2016 at 3:37 am

Sorry for the late reply. Busy with the fam. Yes, I smoked for 25 years, quit with an e-cig in 2009. Never looked back. It works great, lots of vape, no fuss, no muss, and about 10 hour battery on it. I started out with one of those knock-off ciggy look-alikes, but those don’t do anything but pretend. I’ve gone through about 7 or 8 models of e-cigs over the years, but this is the one I like for now for the cost and making me sane. 🙂

• 01/23/2016 at 3:46 pm

I have gone through several, as well. I like the Blu because it has a lot of vapor. It is all in what works. I smoked off and on for 20 years. I started the e-cigs in 2011 and never went back. My dentist told me my gum health increased for the better 100%. They keep me sane, as well.

5. 01/23/2016 at 12:44 am

Congrats nice to know more about you!

• 01/23/2016 at 1:50 am

Yes, little by little the truth comes out. 😊 There is a lot that has happened in 70 years! 😳 😝 😨 😂

6. Paardje
    01/23/2016 at 12:56 am

I think awards are fun! Congrats 🙂 I love your site and Tuesday Chatter ❤

7. metekan
    01/23/2016 at 10:32 am

eti cin benim çok hoşuma gidiyor

8. 01/23/2016 at 10:53 am

Well, that was fun! Interesting little tidbits of information. Congratulations on the award. I will check out your nominees, too!

9. 01/23/2016 at 3:22 pm

A big congrats and thanks a ton for the nomination 🙂

10. 01/24/2016 at 9:38 am

🙂

11. 01/28/2016 at 12:27 pm

Congratulations and thank you so much for the nomination

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Short Prose

short prose, fiction, poetry

The Struggle

YouTube Channel

word and silence

Poetry, History, Mythology

Tom's Nature-up-close Photography and Mindfulness Blog

Mindfulness, Philosophy, Spirituality, Meditation, Awareness, Religion, Nature Photography

lovenlosses

Highs and lows of life.

Tea and Toast with Kindness

introduction of thoughtfulness, kindness and compassion oh, and poetry

THE HEATHEN POET

...Living in Shadow City...

An Aspergian's Chemical Romance

The Struggle And Victory Discovered In Aspergers Through Poetic Passion

IdeasBecomeWords

Some Fiction & Some Facts

Valerie Hathaway

Poems, Pictures, and Bits of Fluff

MARIAM’S WORLD

•Poetry •Fashion •Lifestyle •Beauty •Health •Fitness •Inspiration

The Ederren

The world where the arcane pervades all but rules few

Alexandra Balevre Writing

Portfolio, Excerpts, and Blog Posts

Timeandreflections

"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect"

Andrew Green's Poems

Mostly light hearted but often with a serious message.

Makeup Brushes Hub

Makeup Brushes Hub

Tea With Jennifer

Join me in a cup of inspiration!