The Versatile Blogger Award!

18697-Purple-Australian-Hibiscus

Hey, we are still in the first month of 2016 and I am nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! 😊😊😊  Now, that is a great way to start the new year!

versatile-blogger-award-3.jpg

As I sip my coffee, laced with pumpkin spice and cinnamon, I want to thank chape for including me as a nominee for this award.

Be sure to visit chape at https://chapeblog.wordpress.com a great site for fitness, exercise, recipes, nutrition, motivation, and more.

Β The rules:

1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
  3. Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
  4. Share seven facts about yourself.

Just the Facts, Ma’am. Nothing but the facts!

1. I am a TripAdvisor reviewer with 39 reviews and 17 badges
  2. I like to vape Blu e-cigarettes
  3. I love Rock n Roll music!
  4. Besides coffee, I love Cabernet Sauvignon
  5. I love to play games on Pogo.com
  6. I was born in Orlando, Fl
  7. I am pleased to meet you (I got this idea from chape)

Here are my nominees:

10. mypetridish
  11. mysticalwriterblog
  12. merrymoonblog
  13. itsgoodtobecrazysometimes
  14. wordsandnotion
  15. gettingthroughanxiety

The nominees are under no obligation to pass on the award. I pass the award to those that I follow and enjoy their talent, as well as those that are supportive of my blogs.

CC93a

mage credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/image/18697/purple-australian-hibiscus

27 comments for “The Versatile Blogger Award!

1. 01/22/2016 at 9:48 pm

Congratulations on being nominated for the award and thanks for nominating me for the award.
    Wait a minute, you mean now I have work to do! (: I thought I would have a well deserved rest after day 15 assignment. Can I withdraw the thanks?
    I seriously need to go get some coffee now to wake me up from my day dreams.

• 01/22/2016 at 11:17 pm

Take a break. 😊😊😊 You don’t have to do this right away and/or you don’t have to participate. I hope the coffee helps!

• 01/22/2016 at 11:23 pm

Thanks. I think I get stressed with “awards”. I just like to write.

2. 01/22/2016 at 10:09 pm

Congratulations and thanks for the nomination!!

3. 01/22/2016 at 11:16 pm

4. 01/22/2016 at 11:57 pm

I’m a fan of the eLeaf iStick. Just sayin’…. Keep on vaping!

• 01/23/2016 at 1:47 am

I am glad I found someone that likes to vape. I have not heard of the eLeaf iStick. How does it work for you? Did you use to smoke?

• 01/23/2016 at 3:37 am

Sorry for the late reply. Busy with the fam. Yes, I smoked for 25 years, quit with an e-cig in 2009. Never looked back. It works great, lots of vape, no fuss, no muss, and about 10 hour battery on it. I started out with one of those knock-off ciggy look-alikes, but those don’t do anything but pretend. I’ve gone through about 7 or 8 models of e-cigs over the years, but this is the one I like for now for the cost and making me sane. πŸ™‚

• 01/23/2016 at 3:46 pm

I have gone through several, as well. I like the Blu because it has a lot of vapor. It is all in what works. I smoked off and on for 20 years. I started the e-cigs in 2011 and never went back. My dentist told me my gum health increased for the better 100%. They keep me sane, as well.

5. 01/23/2016 at 12:44 am

Congrats nice to know more about you!

• 01/23/2016 at 1:50 am

Yes, little by little the truth comes out. 😊 There is a lot that has happened in 70 years! 😳 😝 😨 πŸ˜‚

6. Paardje
    01/23/2016 at 12:56 am

I think awards are fun! Congrats πŸ™‚ I love your site and Tuesday Chatter ❀

7. metekan
    01/23/2016 at 10:32 am

eti cin benim çok hoşuma gidiyor

8. 01/23/2016 at 10:53 am

Well, that was fun! Interesting little tidbits of information. Congratulations on the award. I will check out your nominees, too!

9. 01/23/2016 at 3:22 pm

A big congrats and thanks a ton for the nomination πŸ™‚

10. 01/24/2016 at 9:38 am

πŸ™‚

11. 01/28/2016 at 12:27 pm

Congratulations and thank you so much for the nomination

Communication shows appreciation πŸ˜‰

Being MJ Every Day

An honest and raw story of survival and recovery.

The Meeting Place Of The World

Where it All comes together...

Poems for Warriors

We are at war. Life is a battle. Every day we fight for joy, peace… love. This is correspondence from the frontlines.

The Chronicles of a Fantasy Writer

Newbie writer sharing her writing experience and thoughts on books, shows, movies, and everything in between.

blackwings666

Horror, Science Fiction, Comic Books and More

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan