I am just loving this award. I can vent and have fun all at the same time! What better way to banish those with habits that get on your last nerve.
Thank you so much to maddyathome for nominating me for this award, which I so graciously accept.
Here are my nominees:
Here are the 5 things that I wish to banish to Room 101!
- The “sorry I forgot” person ahead of you at the grocery store, while at the cashier, that keeps running back to pick up items they forgot.
- The lazy person at the grocery store that decides they do not want an item they picked up and and stuff it somewhere else in the store. Example: what once was fresh produce is rotting in the paper goods department.
- The me, myself and I person at the grocery store that owns the middle of the aisle attempting to make a decision about an item.
- The grocery store race cart driver that is waiting for the checkered flag.
- The grocery store bumper cart driver, that seems to think everyone is invisible as they have a rear end collision with your rear end. BTW, there is no insurance for that.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Award 5 bloggers who fascinate, intrigue or tickle your curiosity with the Room 101 (award) badge logo on their About pages and linking to them in your post.
- Tell us the 5 things you would banish to Room 101!
- Attach these rules to your post.
- Grab your badge above and enjoy adding it to your trophy case, but please be respectful of the creator of the award by never altering the logo and never changing the rules.