I THINK I Can

139009-Coffee-Love

“Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.”
Henry Ford

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.” -Buddha

“We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.”-Buddha

You don’t want to get caught

with thoughts for naught

How will you know

If you don’t give it a go

right or wrong

wrong or right

you see the light

-Eugenia

This post is my contribution to In Other Words at patriciasplace  a weekly challenge held on Wednesday. Feel free to join in the fun!

in-other-words1

Cheers!

picmonkey-image111

image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/image/282131/watching-owl

13 comments for “I THINK I Can

1. 02/04/2016 at 8:55 pm

Wonderful quotes!!

2. 02/04/2016 at 10:56 pm

A very clever and true little poem.👏

3. 02/05/2016 at 1:49 am

All words of wisdom! Thank you for the reminders.

4. 02/05/2016 at 3:09 am

Thoughts for naught… If you do not intend to do something about them then all for naught…

Wonderful little poem you have written… it’s cute and conveys the point. 🙂

5. 02/05/2016 at 3:42 pm

Patricia offered a good quote to work from. I love Buddha. He is one I include in meditation.

• 02/05/2016 at 4:03 pm

I love his quotes. So meaningful and applicable to real life.

6. 02/07/2016 at 1:46 am

Love the poem. Thoughts of naught…I am learning to catch myself when I have these kinds of thoughts. It is a waste of energy to let them roll on. Thanks for sharing with In Other Words.

7. 02/09/2016 at 6:43 pm

Lovely, and so very right! Never give up!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

A.K. Caggiano

I am lord of the blog, said she.

Beholding Him Ministries

Grace, hope and Truth for each day.

janisinwonderland

A simple life

Capital Nerd

Connecting ideas and people – How books can change our lives

Curious as a Cathy

Enjoying life one experience at a time through photography, music, & occasionally a cup of coffee with friends

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Indira's Blog

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Roaring Rabbit

Poetry, Earth Spirituality and the Artistic Soul.

Moonlighting Scrivener

Changing the world, one word at a time.

Apprendrebeaucoupergosum4ever

Scientia potetia est

skepticalmommy

Life is a continuous journey.Lets make it memorable.

Morpethroad

Random meaningful words on a page

ScribbleDartsfromtheHeart

creative expression and imaginative exploration

IMPREINT journal

The official bulletin of the artist IMPREINT created to repost excerpts from 'En plein air'.

Down the Hall on Your Left

This site is a blog about what has been coasting through my consciousness lately. The things I post will be reflections that I see of the world around me. You may not agree with me or like what I say. In either case - you’ll get over it and I can live with it if it makes you unhappy. Please feel free to leave comments if you wish . All postings are: copyright 2014 - 2018

Polly Eloquent

Candid Words on Life & Faith by Polly Mayforth Krause

Buckets on a Barefoot Beach

power...poetry...prose...peace...love listens & rises again

The Zombies Ate My Brains

Rescuing what might remain of the grey matter.

Kristina Boucher