An Award and an Announcement

232720-glitter-mountains

Thank you, Christina for my nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am thrilled to accept the award! 💓

versatile-blogger-award

Please take the time to pay a visit to Christina and enjoy her site. I love her tagline “Stay awhile…we’ll procrastinate together”- great line, don’t you agree?

The Rules

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
  2. Include a link to his/her blog.
  3. Select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  4. Nominate the 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
  5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Okay, I have been blessed with three awards in a few days and I am running out of things that I WANT to tell! There are some things that need to be left to the imagination. 😳 😝 😨 😂 😂

1. I love to dance
  2. I love romance
  3. I have green eyes
  4. I don’t tell lies
  5. I love to dress
  6. I don’t like a mess
  7. I keep my cool as I am no fool

I am selecting 7 bloggers in this post. I will and have spread the love to more of my fellow bloggers in other posts.

mickiallen

atypical60

pearsnotparsnips

aquileana.wordpress

clairesrandomnthoughts

kmmyrman

hairyarmpitsblog

Announcement

As much as I enjoy the camaraderie of receiving and participating in awards, I feel it is time to tag my site as award free. I want to take more time to read YOUR blogs and mingle with my present and future bloggers. I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you that have nominated me for an award.

This is Tuesday Chatter, a weekly event where you can leave the link to your blog, giving others a chance to appreciate your talents. Here’s the link to the how-tos Tuesday Chatter

CC93a

35 comments for “An Award and an Announcement

1. 02/05/2016 at 3:23 am

Congratulations! I love how your facts rhyme!

2. 02/05/2016 at 3:30 am

Thank you for the shout out and for the Versatile Blogger Award recognition! Like you I try to devote my time to reading,, commenting, responding and writing. Best wishes to you! BlogOn! 😊

3. 02/05/2016 at 4:12 am

You are ending your award success in a great and original way. The rhyming facts is impressive. Love it. The nominating part of the award system can take so much time. There are less demanding ways to let people know you appreciate them; however, they are a really nice way to help new bloggers jump into the community.

• 02/05/2016 at 4:12 pm

Yes, I agree and I am going to use my Tuesday Chatter event to help new bloggers jump into the community. I feel it will be more personal and more efficient.

• 02/06/2016 at 1:04 am

Yes, that sounds like a great welcoming and recommending place to give personal interaction.

4. 02/05/2016 at 4:45 am

I like your announcement
    About your award renouncement
    Now you will be award free
    With an enjoyable blog tree

• 02/05/2016 at 4:10 pm

Hey! Great poem. I love the awards but they are time consuming. I feel I can spend my blogging time more efficiently.

5. Mysticalwriter
    02/05/2016 at 6:58 am

Congratulations on your award& to the nominees

6. 02/05/2016 at 11:59 am

Thank you so much for nominating me! I appreciate all the support I have received as a relative newbie to blogging and it is always good to be introduced to new blogs. I was nominated recently so like you I will give it a pass this time. 👏🏻☺️

• 02/05/2016 at 4:06 pm

I understand. I love the nominations, however, there are only so many hours in a day.

7. 02/05/2016 at 12:27 pm

Thanks for nomination! Super grateful to be feeling involved with everyone else! Love, Hairyarmpits

8. 02/05/2016 at 2:26 pm

Congratulations on the award. That was a creative way to tell things about yourself, too. Have a great weekend!

• 02/05/2016 at 3:01 pm

Thank you and you have a great weekend, as well.

9. 02/05/2016 at 2:54 pm

Love the Rhyme! Awards are nice but very hard to keep up with!

10. 02/05/2016 at 5:49 pm

Congrats on the award!
    Lovely facts!
    All my support and hugs, David 🙂

11. 02/05/2016 at 6:10 pm

🙂 THANK YOU
    (*)°_██_*。*./ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。*
    ˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
    .°( . • . ) ˛°./• ‘♫ ‘ •.˛*./______/~\ *. ˛*.。
    *(…’•’.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
    ¯˜”*°•♥•°*”˜¯`´¯˜”*°•♥•°*”˜¯` ´¯˜”*°´¯˜”*°•♥•°

12. 02/05/2016 at 7:07 pm

Congratulations on your recent awards!!

13. 02/05/2016 at 9:59 pm

thanks so much for the nomination… I truly appreciate it and will bookmark it to post on it soon, alongside other awards that are still waiting-. 🙂
    All the best to you!, Aquileana 😀

14. 02/06/2016 at 1:41 pm

Congrats on the award! 🙂

15. 02/12/2016 at 5:14 pm

Congratulations and I will try to remember in future you are blog free 🙂

Being MJ Every Day

An honest and raw story of survival and recovery.

The Meeting Place Of The World

Where it All comes together...

Poems for Warriors

We are at war. Life is a battle. Every day we fight for joy, peace… love. This is correspondence from the frontlines.

The Chronicles of a Fantasy Writer

Newbie writer sharing her writing experience and thoughts on books, shows, movies, and everything in between.

blackwings666

Horror, Science Fiction, Comic Books and More

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan