Creativity is Contagious!

pexels-photo-1005766

Sipping coffee, inky black and clear as mud, and while looking out the window, the snow is lightly falling. I’m snowflake watching and in awe of how beautiful, they are. No two snowflakes are alike, so they say. THEY?  Who creates these studies? I mean does someone stand outside when it is snowing and try to catch them in a snowflake catcher?

I don’t know what to believe anymore, but that’s okay cuz I am older and wiser now. Whoa Nellie, did I just put that last statement in writing? What was I thinking?

Let’s move on to the important stuff. On February 6, I made my blog Award-Free, and for a few reasons. First and foremost, I want to spend more time reading the posts of my fellow bloggers. Secondly, I need to spend more time with featuring my fellow bloggers on Tuesday Chatter. And the third and final reason is to spend more time with challenges and blogging events so I can mingle, and broaden my horizons.

So, what’s my point? Well, I received a message from thejuicenut, which stated it was understood mine was an Award Free blog. But, she felt I was deserving of the Creative Blogger award, and I can’t resist passing this award to others.

Thank you to thejuicenut for this opportunity to shout out to some of my creative fellow bloggers.

Here we go:

silverthreading

sundragonlady

capriciouspoet

theseeds4life

acookingpotandtwistedtales

ladiesgamers

iamabloggertoo.wordpress

The selected bloggers are not obligated to pass on the award. silverthreading is an Award Free blog, but I couldn’t pass up selecting this site for creativity.

A few things about me-

I don’t have a twin

I am one of a kind

I’m not one to pine

I love colors that go with black

A creative mind, I do not lack

CC93a

image – Pexels

Post navigation

47 comments for “Creativity is Contagious!

1. Mary Lou
    02/09/2016 at 10:28 pm

Well said! I feel the same way! I’m grateful when I’m nominated for an award yet would rather feature other bloggers in other ways. I just did a Blesstival Wave started by one blogger. I plan to do the A to Z Challenge in April to meet more bloggers. I’m enjoying this!! 🙂

• 02/10/2016 at 3:27 am

We are on the same page. This will be fun and creative. 😊

2. Mysticalwriter
    02/10/2016 at 1:18 am

Congratulations on your award

3. 02/10/2016 at 3:49 am

Very nicely done 🙂
    Turtle Hugs

4. 02/10/2016 at 1:47 pm

Thanks for the mention and glad you enjoyed the recognition after all ☺️

• 02/10/2016 at 2:39 pm

I couldn’t resist it as there are so many creative sites to share. My list could have been a lot longer. 🌷🌷🌷

5. 02/10/2016 at 2:58 pm

Congratulations and I love the badge. Well deserved.

6. 02/10/2016 at 3:54 pm

That is so sweet of you to do! I don’t do awards anymore either but I will except this one all the same. I won’t be passing it on because I spend all my time writing poetry but thank you from the bottom of my poetic heart. I agree, you are very creative! Hugs!

• 02/10/2016 at 4:10 pm

I understand about now doing the awards as I have opted out, as well. I couldn’t resist listing your site. Beautiful poetry and a beautifully creative site.

• 02/11/2016 at 6:01 pm

So how long have you been blogging? Me? Since they first started offering blogging on AOL and Facebook but I did my first site (space) on Windows Live Spaces in 2008 I think. I used to do awards.

• 02/11/2016 at 6:42 pm

Wow, you have been blogging a long time! I just started in 2014 – when I retired. I love it and find it very fulfilling. I got overwhelmed with the rewards and didn’t have time to spend on my other interests. I also publish on LinkedIn, so I stay pretty busy.

• 02/12/2016 at 3:23 pm

I’m on LinkedIn too, why don’t we connect? I never did the awards, I got some in the past but each time (as you know) you have to do the blurb thing about yourself and picking others, it takes up time. It is a good way to make friends. Have a good weekend.

• 02/12/2016 at 5:00 pm

I am Franci Hoffman on LinkedIn. Are you shown as Bekkie Sanchez?

• 02/13/2016 at 4:19 pm

Yes! I sent you an invite.

• 02/13/2016 at 7:10 pm

We are connected!

• 02/13/2016 at 9:02 pm

I saw. Wonderful and thanks!

7. 02/10/2016 at 3:57 pm

Thankyou for the nomination ! You clearly deserve the creative blogger award for the creative , lovely and colourful blog that you have up and running ! I think i have already nominated you for the lovely blogger award and you have accepted it 🙂

8. 02/10/2016 at 6:16 pm

Thank you my friend, for the nomination! It feels great to be recommended for creativity!

9. 02/10/2016 at 7:03 pm

Thank you dear for penciling me in among those you value as creative. Quite a warming thought. I appreciate that and I agree that the award posts do take up some time. I have reduced my responses to once a quarter for now. Maybe in future I might go free as well.

• 02/10/2016 at 7:24 pm

The awards are fun and a great way to participate with other bloggers but I felt I could feature other bloggers in a more personal way by using Tuesday Chatter. I wanted more time to participate in the challenges, 🌷🌷🌷

10. 02/10/2016 at 10:36 pm

Thanks a ton! I am happy to be recognized. This is my second award and right now…I am all over them. 😉 Thanks a ton You are the best!

11. 02/11/2016 at 1:03 am

Lovely idea!

12. 02/11/2016 at 8:24 am
  13. 02/12/2016 at 1:08 am

I have often wondered who sat there and compared so many snowflakes that they realised no two were like! Congratulations on the award, I feel like I need to adopt the no blog award thing too because I am really bad with them and I like spending my time discovering new blogs too. To that end I will check out some of your nominated blogs. 🙂

• 02/12/2016 at 2:41 am

You can find them under the menu Awards. I tried to be creative with some of them but found they take a long time.

14. 02/13/2016 at 6:38 pm

the 5 things about you were fun and I liked how they rhymed. Congratulations on creating a new column on your blog, hope to meet exciting new bloggers 🙂

All the best and have fun. 🙂

15. 03/08/2016 at 4:26 am

A perfect award for a wonderful lady. And everything goes with black, My Dear.

Being MJ Every Day

An honest and raw story of survival and recovery.

The Meeting Place Of The World

Where it All comes together...

Poems for Warriors

We are at war. Life is a battle. Every day we fight for joy, peace… love. This is correspondence from the frontlines.

The Chronicles of a Fantasy Writer

Newbie writer sharing her writing experience and thoughts on books, shows, movies, and everything in between.

blackwings666

Horror, Science Fiction, Comic Books and More

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan