Creativity is Contagious!

113458-Crystal-Ball

Sipping coffee, straight black and clear as mud, while appreciating how beautiful snowflakes are. No two snowflakes are alike, I have read. And you know, who creates these studies? I mean does someone stand outside when it is snowing and try to catch them in a snowflake catcher? I don’t know what to believe anymore, but that’s okay cuz I am older and wiser now. Whoa Nellie, did I just put that last statement in writing? What was I thinking?

Let’s move on to the reason for my post. On February 6, I made my blog Award Free, and for a few reasons. First and foremost, I want to spend more time reading posts of my fellow bloggers. Secondly, I would rather recognize and feature my fellow bloggers in my weekly event, Tuesday Chatter. I feel that featuring one or more bloggers on Tuesday Chatter is more personal. And my third and final reason are I want more time to spend on challenges so as to mingle, and broaden my horizons, as well.

So, what’s my point? Well, I received a message from thejuicenut, which stated it was understood mine was an Award Free blog. But, she felt I was deserving of the Creative Blogger award, and I can’t resist passing this award to others. You will understand why when you see my list.

Thank you to thejuicenut for this opportunity to shout out to some of my creative fellow bloggers.

Here we go:

silverthreading

sundragonlady

capriciouspoet

theseeds4life

acookingpotandtwistedtales

ladiesgamers

iamabloggertoo.wordpress

The selected bloggers are not obligated to pass on the award. silverthreading is an Award Free blog, but I couldn’t pass up selecting this site for creativity.

A few things about myself

1. I don’t have a twin
  2. I am one of a kind
  3. I’m not one to pine
  4. I love colors that go with black
  5. A creative mind, I do not lack

A cute little badge

the Creative Blogger award

Cheers!

picmonkey-image111

Post navigation

47 comments for “Creativity is Contagious!

1. 02/09/2016 at 10:28 pm

Well said! I feel the same way! I’m grateful when I’m nominated for an award yet would rather feature other bloggers in other ways. I just did a Blesstival Wave started by one blogger. I plan to do the A to Z Challenge in April to meet more bloggers. I’m enjoying this!! 🙂

• 02/10/2016 at 3:27 am

We are on the same page. This will be fun and creative. 😊

2. Mysticalwriter
    02/10/2016 at 1:18 am

Congratulations on your award

3. 02/10/2016 at 3:49 am

Very nicely done 🙂
    Turtle Hugs

4. 02/10/2016 at 1:47 pm

Thanks for the mention and glad you enjoyed the recognition after all ☺️

• 02/10/2016 at 2:39 pm

I couldn’t resist it as there are so many creative sites to share. My list could have been a lot longer. 🌷🌷🌷

5. 02/10/2016 at 2:58 pm

Congratulations and I love the badge. Well deserved.

6. 02/10/2016 at 3:54 pm

That is so sweet of you to do! I don’t do awards anymore either but I will except this one all the same. I won’t be passing it on because I spend all my time writing poetry but thank you from the bottom of my poetic heart. I agree, you are very creative! Hugs!

• 02/10/2016 at 4:10 pm

I understand about now doing the awards as I have opted out, as well. I couldn’t resist listing your site. Beautiful poetry and a beautifully creative site.

• 02/11/2016 at 6:01 pm

So how long have you been blogging? Me? Since they first started offering blogging on AOL and Facebook but I did my first site (space) on Windows Live Spaces in 2008 I think. I used to do awards.

• 02/11/2016 at 6:42 pm

Wow, you have been blogging a long time! I just started in 2014 – when I retired. I love it and find it very fulfilling. I got overwhelmed with the rewards and didn’t have time to spend on my other interests. I also publish on LinkedIn, so I stay pretty busy.

• 02/12/2016 at 3:23 pm

I’m on LinkedIn too, why don’t we connect? I never did the awards, I got some in the past but each time (as you know) you have to do the blurb thing about yourself and picking others, it takes up time. It is a good way to make friends. Have a good weekend.

• 02/12/2016 at 5:00 pm

I am Franci Hoffman on LinkedIn. Are you shown as Bekkie Sanchez?

• 02/13/2016 at 4:19 pm

Yes! I sent you an invite.

• 02/13/2016 at 7:10 pm

We are connected!

• 02/13/2016 at 9:02 pm

I saw. Wonderful and thanks!

7. 02/10/2016 at 3:57 pm

Thankyou for the nomination ! You clearly deserve the creative blogger award for the creative , lovely and colourful blog that you have up and running ! I think i have already nominated you for the lovely blogger award and you have accepted it 🙂

8. 02/10/2016 at 6:16 pm

Thank you my friend, for the nomination! It feels great to be recommended for creativity!

9. 02/10/2016 at 7:03 pm

Thank you dear for penciling me in among those you value as creative. Quite a warming thought. I appreciate that and I agree that the award posts do take up some time. I have reduced my responses to once a quarter for now. Maybe in future I might go free as well.

• 02/10/2016 at 7:24 pm

The awards are fun and a great way to participate with other bloggers but I felt I could feature other bloggers in a more personal way by using Tuesday Chatter. I wanted more time to participate in the challenges, 🌷🌷🌷

10. 02/10/2016 at 10:36 pm

Thanks a ton! I am happy to be recognized. This is my second award and right now…I am all over them. 😉 Thanks a ton You are the best!

11. 02/11/2016 at 1:03 am

Lovely idea!

12. 02/11/2016 at 8:24 am
  13. 02/12/2016 at 1:08 am

I have often wondered who sat there and compared so many snowflakes that they realised no two were like! Congratulations on the award, I feel like I need to adopt the no blog award thing too because I am really bad with them and I like spending my time discovering new blogs too. To that end I will check out some of your nominated blogs. 🙂

• 02/12/2016 at 2:41 am

You can find them under the menu Awards. I tried to be creative with some of them but found they take a long time.

14. 02/13/2016 at 6:38 pm

the 5 things about you were fun and I liked how they rhymed. Congratulations on creating a new column on your blog, hope to meet exciting new bloggers 🙂

All the best and have fun. 🙂

15. 03/08/2016 at 4:26 am

A perfect award for a wonderful lady. And everything goes with black, My Dear.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Short Prose

short prose, fiction, poetry

The Struggle

YouTube Channel

word and silence

Poetry, History, Mythology

Tom's Nature-up-close Photography and Mindfulness Blog

Mindfulness, Philosophy, Spirituality, Meditation, Awareness, Religion, Nature Photography

lovenlosses

Highs and lows of life.

Tea and Toast with Kindness

introduction of thoughtfulness, kindness and compassion oh, and poetry

THE HEATHEN POET

...Living in Shadow City...

An Aspergian's Chemical Romance

The Struggle And Victory Discovered In Aspergers Through Poetic Passion

IdeasBecomeWords

Some Fiction & Some Facts

Valerie Hathaway

Poems, Pictures, and Bits of Fluff

MARIAM’S WORLD

•Poetry •Fashion •Lifestyle •Beauty •Health •Fitness •Inspiration

The Ederren

The world where the arcane pervades all but rules few

Alexandra Balevre Writing

Portfolio, Excerpts, and Blog Posts

Timeandreflections

"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect"

Andrew Green's Poems

Mostly light hearted but often with a serious message.

Makeup Brushes Hub

Makeup Brushes Hub

Tea With Jennifer

Join me in a cup of inspiration!