Join The Party!

102426-1403184929_Colorful-Balloons

Success!! Yes, the party for my hubby was a blast. He had no clue about what was in store for him. My partner in crime, the organizer of the surprise party, and one of the managers pulled it off perfectly.

We were enjoying our cocktails, chatting and listening to the music. Doesn’t that last sentence sound adult like? Well, let me tell you how it really was. We were doing shots, talking loudly and dancing in our chairs. This is a sports bar folks, with pool tables and darts – get the picture?

So now that you have a clearer picture of where we entertain ourselves, I will get back to the party. About 7 PM and We’re having some fun now! The manager appears pushing a cart loaded with this fabulous cake, and signed birthday cards from all of our friends.

Wow! Was Paul surprised! It was well worth the planning and scheming to put this party together. The cake was delicious (chocolate with buttercream icing), and decorated perfectly for my golf loving husband.

2016-03-04 19.22.43

We all had a great time, including managers and bartenders! Have you ever noticed how people, you have never met, become your best friend when there is cake? It’s hilarious. However, we didn’t mind – we still shared.

Well, our weekend is off to a great start! Paul’s birthday falls on  March 7, which we are going to dinner at Ray’s on the River – La di dah! Ray’s is an upscale restaurant, specializing in steak and seafood. A much different atmosphere than our pub!

Here are a few March celebrities you may be familiar with: Justin Bieber, Kesha, Dr. Suess, Shaquille O’Neal, Carrie Underwood, Mitt Romney, and Albert Einstein.

And, we have some of our own fellow bloggers that have birthdays in March.  Three of them that I know of are listed below:

Characteristics of our March babies: intuitive, generous, devoted, philosophic, prefer quietness, enthusiastic,  and adaptable.

Quite commendable, aren’t they?

You know, why not have a celebration for all of our March birthdays!

I would love to have those of you with a March birthday add your link so we can wish you a Happy Birthday! We can have one big birthday party together!!

Just sign the birthday card with your link and join in the fun (or just add your link to the comment section). It’s a great way to get to know those with your same birth month. For those of us not born in March, it’s a great way to mingle with others.

Once I get the signature of the March babies, I will add them to the list above at different intervals and/or at the end of March.

Make it a great birthday month for all of those born in March!

Adding signatures to the card. Be sure to join the party and wish them a Happy Birthday!

image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com

27 comments for “Join The Party!

1. 03/06/2016 at 8:32 am

Thank you for the lovely gesture. 🙂
    I appreciate it.

2. 03/06/2016 at 9:19 am

Happy birthday, Paul, and have fun tomorrow!
    What a nice idea, to have people sign their birthday!

3. 03/06/2016 at 10:25 am

Sounds like you all had a roaring time! Happy Birthday to your husband 🎉🎈🎂

4. 03/06/2016 at 2:07 pm

What a lovely cake, sounds like you all had a great time! I also have a March birthday but I couldn’t work out how to sign the card (probably just my pre-coffee doziness) haha!

• 03/06/2016 at 2:24 pm

Thank you. I will sign it for you. I may have to rework the signing of the card. ☕️ 🎂

5. 03/06/2016 at 4:01 pm

Sounds like a great way to celebrate ur husband’s birthday.

• 03/06/2016 at 4:09 pm

Yes, it was a great time. He just turned 65 so it is a milestone birthday for him.

6. 03/06/2016 at 9:07 pm

Sounds like the perfect birthday weekend. My birthday is March 24 ☺.
    http://patricia's place.me/

7. 03/07/2016 at 4:59 pm

So glad it went so well! Sounds like a crazy good time! Thanks for adding my name! happy bday Paul!

8. 03/08/2016 at 11:58 am

This is such a lovely, lovely warm gesture. I was surprised to see my name 🙂 You guys obviously had a fabulous time and I do agree with you, cake has a way of bringing folks together. It must be the sugar 😉 Good job

9. Mysticalwriter
    03/22/2016 at 9:04 am

Happy birthday to those that I have missed! Mine was March 12
    mysticalwriterblog.com (Sherri)

10. 03/22/2016 at 1:42 pm

Happy belated birthday, Sherri. I will add you to the list.

11. 03/22/2016 at 3:25 pm

Friday, March 25, is my 74th birthday. I think I’ll throw a party for myself. This is a delightful idea.

• 03/22/2016 at 3:49 pm

Hey, you should throw a party for yourself and throw a blog party. I am adding you to my list.

Little Mari

Everything fashion, film, food, and travel

peekaboothisisjeru

From a dark home, To an empty soul, A hurt heart, Makes a writer gold.

My Online Empire

One = All = One

Brownite

A blog about news and current affairs.

The Sunshine Artist

Dream - Believe - Create

River of Word Flow

Rhymes and Reasons

Let's Picture ohio

Pictures taken on the Ohio Backroads..by Connetta jean

Post Scriptum Poets

Haikus Senryus and Tankas about anything and everything

Intel Analytics Academy

Here to help data enthusiasts

BAREFEET BARISTAS ARE PEERK'D!

lopsided humor, standup comedy and more...

The Mind Connectory

Breaking Down Mental Health Stigma

Andrew McDowell

An Author of Many Parts

Diabulus in Words

Paranormal, horror, gore and dark culture.

Wildly and Dangerously Free

Thoughts and Photographs from the West Coast

Blueberry Creative Designs

Blogging Tips | Tutorials | Printables & More!

Lit & heels

Poetics of fashion / beauty of writing / art of the world

Tips from Sharvi

Tips to make your daily life easier!

BRYONI

Beauty ~ Fashion ~ Lifestyle ~ Travel

The WordPress.com Blog

The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.

Mirror Gate

The gate to the life of poetry

Jenniely