Join The Party!

102426-1403184929_Colorful-Balloons

Success!! Yes, the party for my hubby was a blast. He had no clue about what was in store for him. My partner in crime, the organizer of the surprise party, and one of the managers pulled it off perfectly.

We were enjoying our cocktails, chatting and listening to the music. Doesn’t that last sentence sound adult like? Well, let me tell you how it really was. We were doing shots, talking loudly and dancing in our chairs. This is a sports bar folks, with pool tables and darts – get the picture?

So now that you have a clearer picture of where we entertain ourselves, I will get back to the party. About 7 PM and We’re having some fun now! The manager appears pushing a cart loaded with this fabulous cake, and signed birthday cards from all of our friends.

Wow! Was Paul surprised! It was well worth the planning and scheming to put this party together. The cake was delicious (chocolate with buttercream icing), and decorated perfectly for my golf loving husband.

2016-03-04 19.22.43

We all had a great time, including managers and bartenders! Have you ever noticed how people, you have never met, become your best friend when there is cake? It’s hilarious. However, we didn’t mind – we still shared.

Well, our weekend is off to a great start! Paul’s birthday falls on  March 7, which we are going to dinner at Ray’s on the River – La di dah! Ray’s is an upscale restaurant, specializing in steak and seafood. A much different atmosphere than our pub!

Here are a few March celebrities you may be familiar with: Justin Bieber, Kesha, Dr. Suess, Shaquille O’Neal, Carrie Underwood, Mitt Romney, and Albert Einstein.

And, we have some of our own fellow bloggers that have birthdays in March.  Three of them that I know of are listed below:

Characteristics of our March babies: intuitive, generous, devoted, philosophic, prefer quietness, enthusiastic,  and adaptable.

Quite commendable, aren’t they?

You know, why not have a celebration for all of our March birthdays!

I would love to have those of you with a March birthday add your link so we can wish you a Happy Birthday! We can have one big birthday party together!!

Just sign the birthday card with your link and join in the fun (or just add your link to the comment section). It’s a great way to get to know those with your same birth month. For those of us not born in March, it’s a great way to mingle with others.

Once I get the signature of the March babies, I will add them to the list above at different intervals and/or at the end of March.

Make it a great birthday month for all of those born in March!

Adding signatures to the card. Be sure to join the party and wish them a Happy Birthday!

image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com

27 comments for “Join The Party!

1. 03/06/2016 at 8:32 am

Thank you for the lovely gesture. 🙂
    I appreciate it.

2. 03/06/2016 at 9:19 am

Happy birthday, Paul, and have fun tomorrow!
    What a nice idea, to have people sign their birthday!

3. 03/06/2016 at 10:25 am

Sounds like you all had a roaring time! Happy Birthday to your husband 🎉🎈🎂

4. 03/06/2016 at 2:07 pm

What a lovely cake, sounds like you all had a great time! I also have a March birthday but I couldn’t work out how to sign the card (probably just my pre-coffee doziness) haha!

• 03/06/2016 at 2:24 pm

Thank you. I will sign it for you. I may have to rework the signing of the card. ☕️ 🎂

5. 03/06/2016 at 4:01 pm

Sounds like a great way to celebrate ur husband’s birthday.

• 03/06/2016 at 4:09 pm

Yes, it was a great time. He just turned 65 so it is a milestone birthday for him.

6. 03/06/2016 at 9:07 pm

Sounds like the perfect birthday weekend. My birthday is March 24 ☺.
    http://patricia's place.me/

7. 03/07/2016 at 4:59 pm

So glad it went so well! Sounds like a crazy good time! Thanks for adding my name! happy bday Paul!

8. 03/08/2016 at 11:58 am

This is such a lovely, lovely warm gesture. I was surprised to see my name 🙂 You guys obviously had a fabulous time and I do agree with you, cake has a way of bringing folks together. It must be the sugar 😉 Good job

9. Mysticalwriter
    03/22/2016 at 9:04 am

Happy birthday to those that I have missed! Mine was March 12
    mysticalwriterblog.com (Sherri)

10. 03/22/2016 at 1:42 pm

Happy belated birthday, Sherri. I will add you to the list.

11. 03/22/2016 at 3:25 pm

Friday, March 25, is my 74th birthday. I think I’ll throw a party for myself. This is a delightful idea.

• 03/22/2016 at 3:49 pm

Hey, you should throw a party for yourself and throw a blog party. I am adding you to my list.

Get Styled.

Keep it stylish.💕

Viața

O zi minunată!

*UNBREAKABLE QUEEN'S LIFE LESSONS DIARY*

Breaking Free From The Past, In Hope For A Bigger & Brighter Future

BOOKIVERSE

Exploring the Bookish Universe

THE DREAM MAKER

Poem and motivational stories

One Woman's Quest

Passion for writing ignites my soul's momentum

PopBopRocktilUDrop

From the Land of Band Box Records

History Present

History Understood In Its Present

knitting with heart

. . . luv 'n stitches for our tired old world

thirty n' wordy

30 something. Mother of two. Treading the waters between Motherhood and self discovery.

BY THE LEFT HAND...

Brett Kristian

🌹SecretGarden🌹

A Memoir Of A Lone Girl

O at the Edges

Musings on poetry, language, perception, numbers, food, and anything else that slips through the cracks.

Oscar Hokeah

Kiowa/Cherokee

Renata Shen

high school actor-journalist from New England who posts travel-lifestyle

Writing Through the Soul Words of Wisdom

Welcome to Writing Through the Soul Words of Wisdom. Where Lady Nightwave Brenda Marie shares her words of wisdom and passion for writing.

Ellenbest24

words and scribble.

The World Is a Tea Party Site

FREE to you! No PAY WALL! Well-researched, up-to-date info on tea and more!

Been there, done that...

my stories, opinions, and suggestions about becoming whole.