Tuesday Chatter Weekly

216410-Rainbow-Colors

Happy Spring! We have a lot going on in Tuesday Chatter this week. Maybe I will take a thermos of coffee out to the porch and put together some thought provoking chatter. It’s 54º, which is perfect for me. My brew is going to be clear as mud, as I need a real kicker to get myself in gear.

Let’s get started with a chat about this past week’s highlights. Yesterday, March 1, was the first day of spring. Hallelujah!! I am so sorry that some parts of the world are not yet experiencing springy weather. Those of you that are suffering may want to have a discussion with mother nature about her attitude.

March 19th and 20th was Jackie’s Brunch Party. She sure knows how to throw a shindig, and everyone that was anyone was there. What a bash! And what a great way to meet and mingle! The party is over but you may want to stop by and see if there are any leftovers or just say hello. acookingpotandtwistedtales.com/2016/03/19/brunch-party.

St. Patrick’s Day has come and gone. You may want to visit my blog celebrating this special day, which includes a few pics of a quaint mountain town St. Patrick’s Day parade. amanpan.com/2016/03/18/happy-st-patricks-day/.

There is still time for the March babies to be included in my Happy Birthday wishes. Just let me know and I will add you to the list. amanpan.com/2016/03/06/join-the-party/.

Hey, if you’re in the mood for a cold brew 🍺, stop by the Irish pub and enjoy a frosty one. I took are some interesting pics of this eclectic Irish pub, and added a bit of chatter about its charm. amanpan.com/2016/03/16/the-irish-pub/.

So, what else is going on? Wow, I almost forgot!! I am taking another WordPress course – Commenters Bootcamp. I love these courses, as you learn so much and what a great way to meet people! Since I am a regular commenter on LinkedIn, I want to improve my commenting skills. I have included a link to my LinkedIn post about commenting: www.linkedin.com/pulse/my-life-linkedin-commenter-franci-hoffman?trk=mp-reader-card

Hey, let’s watch what we say

If you’re going to comment

Make it a compliment

Oh, I see

It’s okay to disagree

but, please be kind

Because you will find

opinions vary

so best be weary

I respect what you say

even if it means,

keeping feelings at bay

I expect the same

So no one’s to blame

-Eugenia

And, I promise the last tidbit about me, myself and me – I joined another social networking site known as beBee. I found many of my LinkedIn friends are migrating to beBee, which is another platform for bloggers, writers, and lots of other stuff. I am in the early stages of navigating my way around, and so far I find it quite amusing. https://www.bebee.com/

This brings me to my weekly featured bloggers, which I just pick at random. It gives everyone a chance to meet and mingle. Let me introduce Maddy at Home. Maddy shares useful and cool tidbits about anything and everything. I love her beach combing lead in idea, which you can experience this yourself by visiting her site. You can find Maddy at maddyathome.com/retired/beach-combing-16/.

My next featured blogger is pollymermaid.wordpress.com/. Peter has titled his blog Meritings, which his work definitely deserves merit. His blog revolves around music, nostalgia, philosophy and wildlife. This blog is a lovely experience that you won’t want to miss.

This is Tuesday Chatter, a weekly event where you can leave the link to your blog, giving others a chance to appreciate your talents. Here’s the link for the how-tos Tuesday Chatter

Please stop in and visit my new blog ThusNSuch, dedicated to poetry and quotes ThusNSuch

I’m Eugenia and it’s time to put a wrap on this chat. So long from this week’s Tuesday Chatter and have a great week!

Cheers!

picmonkey-image111

23 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 03/22/2016 at 2:29 am

Hi Franci, I’d love to do a Tuesday Chatter but I’m not sure how it works. I take it I do a post on anything I want to chat about. But then do I just leave a link to your site? I don’t understand about the red cup and linking to that. How can I find other posts of people who have done it to see what they write about?

• 03/22/2016 at 2:38 am

You can create your blog and then leave the link in the comments on my site or you can click on “click me” under the red cup, which will take you to the most recent Tuesday Chatter. Patricia at Patricias Place links to Tuesday Chatter every week. You can blog about a cat chat or anything that you wish.

2. 03/22/2016 at 8:09 am

Happy Tuesday! I lost a filling so it’s a visit to the dentist for me today 😁

3. 03/22/2016 at 1:38 pm
  4. 03/22/2016 at 1:56 pm

Another wonderful Tuesday chatter! Lots of interesting things you shared and also new blogs to visit! We had snow today believe it or not!

• 03/22/2016 at 2:15 pm

Snow! You never know what to expect with Mother Nature! I was in New Orleans, several years ago, in March and it snowed. I had to buy warmer clothes, which there wasn’t much of selection that time of the year.

5. 03/22/2016 at 3:58 pm

I love your blog and will like to be a part of your Tuesday chatter. Great poetry there. 🙂

6. 03/22/2016 at 4:35 pm

I actually enjoy your Tuesdays chatter so much that I’ve been contemplating joining in on some days and linking it to you. Always refreshing and breezy to read 🙂

• 03/22/2016 at 6:17 pm

Anytime, you and I are in each others blogs a lot and it’s obvious we like to help others and meet and mingle.

7. 03/22/2016 at 10:12 pm

Happy Tuesday! I like the poem, I wish I could motivate myself to write some poetry. 🙂

• 03/22/2016 at 10:59 pm

Thank you. I never considered poetry until I took the Writing 101 – A Poem a Day – WordPress course. I enjoy poetry much more now.

8. 03/23/2016 at 12:32 am

54 is a bit chilly for me I like it in the 70’s. Delightful chatter.

• 03/23/2016 at 1:01 am

Thank you. I don’t mind a little briskness but any lower than that would make me want a warmer place to be.

9. 03/23/2016 at 3:16 pm

Thank you so much for the mention. It’s a great idea and enables us all to find new blogging friends. Talking of dentists, (as thejuicenut was) I’ve been today for a six monthly checkup. She tells me that my gums are receding, my jawbone is receding, but she didn’t mention my hair! It can’t be my age because, as my “about” says “I may grow up one day, but I doubt it!”

• 03/23/2016 at 3:30 pm

I love your comment. I agree about growing one day, maybe or maybe not. 😉

10. 03/23/2016 at 3:16 pm

Helpful information here. beBee looks interesting. I’m off to see if it’s something I can use happily. Thanks and have a great day. (Okay it’s Wednesday by the time I’m reading Tuesday chatter but still, have a good one!)

• 03/23/2016 at 6:26 pm

You have a great week. Let me know if you like beBee.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Short Prose

short prose, fiction, poetry

The Struggle

YouTube Channel

word and silence

Poetry, History, Mythology

Tom's Nature-up-close Photography and Mindfulness Blog

Mindfulness, Philosophy, Spirituality, Meditation, Awareness, Religion, Nature Photography

lovenlosses

Highs and lows of life.

Tea and Toast with Kindness

introduction of thoughtfulness, kindness and compassion oh, and poetry

THE HEATHEN POET

...Living in Shadow City...

An Aspergian's Chemical Romance

The Struggle And Victory Discovered In Aspergers Through Poetic Passion

IdeasBecomeWords

Some Fiction & Some Facts

Valerie Hathaway

Poems, Pictures, and Bits of Fluff

MARIAM’S WORLD

•Poetry •Fashion •Lifestyle •Beauty •Health •Fitness •Inspiration

The Ederren

The world where the arcane pervades all but rules few

Alexandra Balevre Writing

Portfolio, Excerpts, and Blog Posts

Timeandreflections

"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect"

Andrew Green's Poems

Mostly light hearted but often with a serious message.

Makeup Brushes Hub

Makeup Brushes Hub

Tea With Jennifer

Join me in a cup of inspiration!