Tuesday Chatter Weekly

110897-Fairy-Jar

Tidbits of news, perhaps not your views. Who’s in the news?  Who would you choose? Not the tooth fairy? Well, opinions vary. Ain’t that the truth, my dear! Perhaps its fear, or lack of it. I feel we’re above it.

But isn’t pitiful, we’re not more dutiful? What does it take, a good person to make? Hey, you! You must have a clue. There’s no show if you don’t know.

This little ditty may not say much; just words n’ such. So get to the point, you say. Enough of your stuff. I don’t have all day!

Hey, watch your mouth! You can just take yourself south! What I am trying to convey is kindness goes a long way. Don’t be so smug and share a hug. Do it today!

Here’s a worthwhile tidbit – Sunday, April 3rd was Find a Rainbow Day. Did you find yours? Were you a rainbow in someone’s cloud? (using a quote by Maya Angelou).

And another news item, today, April 4th is World Rat Day. No, I’m not kidding, and per my source credited below, rats make good companions. Undoubtedly they get a lot of bad press, but who do you believe? So, while you’re sharing hugs – hug a rat today.

And, Featuring…

Stephanae (Steph) McCoy – My personal mantra: “When you feel good, you look good.” Steph is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Her work is inspirational and encouraging. You can meet Steph at http://boldblindbeauty.com/.

Sherri loves all things spiritual and her beliefs have grown into her spiritual journal. You won’t want to miss Sherri’s “sparkling reads”. http://mysticalwriterblog.com/.

Jessica/MerryMoonChild loves to write and she loves the moon. In her own words: Single mother, Sagittarius, tattooed, pierced, left-handed, artist, painter, writer, poet, dreamer. Love photography, fashion, DIY, anime, and glitter. You must visit Jessica at: https://merrymoonblog.wordpress.com/about/.

So, here is my spewing about brewing, and I mean coffee. I had a Mister Coffee, about 4 years old, and it performed quite nicely. Well, all good things must come to an end. I guess it just got tired and decided to bubble coffee and grounds everywhere but in the carafe – talk about spewing! I won’t go into detail, but I fixed it for 3rd and last time. Now, I have a Cuisinart 12 cup programmable coffee maker. I am in love with this coffee maker!! It is simply divine. Oh, by the way, I am sipping Hazelnut coffee that we bought at Aldi. It’s delicious and has a luring aroma. Do you have Aldi stores where you live? They are a great store to buy groceries, etc.

This is Tuesday Chatter, a weekly event where you can leave the link to your blog, giving others a chance to appreciate your talents. Here’s the link for the how-tos. Tuesday Chatter

Cheers!

picmonkey-image111

Tidbits credits: https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/2016/04/

24 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 04/05/2016 at 4:37 am

Haven’t seen a Aldi in more than 20 years.

2. 04/05/2016 at 8:34 am

Good morning! Yes, an Aldi opened at the end of our street last autumn. My husband likes to take a gander when they have their special events days, eg cycling accessories. No coffee for me, I am on Day 2 of my 5 lbs in 5 Days Juice Challenge – here’s the link to today’s post: http://wp.me/p6UDky-1hK Beautiful sunny morning, had my warm water and Ginger Shot, feelong good! Have a great day! ☺️☀️🍏🍐

3. 04/05/2016 at 5:09 pm

How sweet! Thanks for adding me to the “chatter” !!! 🙂

4. 04/06/2016 at 3:02 am

We are getting a Aldi, so excited. I love the commercials with Ben Baily from Cash Cab..he’s the best!
    Went to Starbucks today, so I guess we had coffee together today..happy chatter.

• 04/06/2016 at 2:37 pm

Yes, I enjoyed the coffee at Starbucks too! I think you will live Aldi! 🌹 🌷 🌼 🌸 💐

5. 04/06/2016 at 11:51 am

Oh no, I missed Rainbow Day!! And um, I think I’ll have to pass on the hugging of the Rat Day lol.

6. 04/06/2016 at 2:20 pm

Love the blogs you have highlighted! A wonderful chatter dear! xx

7. Mysticalwriter
    04/07/2016 at 7:58 am

thank you so much! have a Blessed day!

8. 04/07/2016 at 3:08 pm

You are very welcome!

9. 04/07/2016 at 4:35 pm

Your chattered rhyming talk makes me feel like skipping as I read. Mister Coffee must have served you well for your spurious brews during a life service of four years.

10. 04/09/2016 at 12:41 pm

I wrote a post on Vietnamese coffee recently.. since your ‘about’ says you love it, you may be interested in reading it 🙂

• 04/09/2016 at 2:14 pm

Thank you and yes, I am a fan of coffee. I love your blog and the way you have it set up.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Dwordslayer

Lets talk...

"USA Through Our Eyes"

Stories told through Words, Photographs, Videos & Sounds

Artie & Stu

all the rules of free form

IdeasBecomeWords

Some Fiction & Some Facts

Phone Care Center

Experts in Apple & Samsung galaxy

yaskhan

Poetry, free verse, haiku, senryu, photography, books, art, philosophy , nature.

Publication Advisors

Help With Publishing

janetgivens

A fine WordPress.com site

janisinwonderland

A simple life

IMPREINT journal

The official bulletin of the artist IMPREINT created to repost excerpts from 'En plein air'.

Product Reviewer NW

Beauty and makeup reviews 💕

vanbytheriver

Living Life. Paying Attention.

Book Editing

Professional book editing for fiction and nonfiction writers

Splodge and Splatter

Words (and pictures, for that matter!)

SUBDUED FLAMBOYANCE

A blog by Dr. Abhinav Majumder

Evan Ramos Writes

The creative writing of Evan Ramos

Swiping Stories

Tales from Tinder and other crazy stories from my online dating experience.