Tuesday Chatter Weekly

110897-Fairy-Jar

Tidbits of news, perhaps not your views. Who’s in the news?  Who would you choose? Not the tooth fairy? Well, opinions vary. Ain’t that the truth, my dear! Perhaps its fear, or lack of it. I feel we’re above it.

But isn’t pitiful, we’re not more dutiful? What does it take, a good person to make? Hey, you! You must have a clue. There’s no show if you don’t know.

This little ditty may not say much; just words n’ such. So get to the point, you say. Enough of your stuff. I don’t have all day!

Hey, watch your mouth! You can just take yourself south! What I am trying to convey is kindness goes a long way. Don’t be so smug and share a hug. Do it today!

Here’s a worthwhile tidbit – Sunday, April 3rd was Find a Rainbow Day. Did you find yours? Were you a rainbow in someone’s cloud? (using a quote by Maya Angelou).

And another news item, today, April 4th is World Rat Day. No, I’m not kidding, and per my source credited below, rats make good companions. Undoubtedly they get a lot of bad press, but who do you believe? So, while you’re sharing hugs – hug a rat today.

Featuring-

Stephanae (Steph) McCoy – My personal mantra: “When you feel good, you look good.” Steph is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Her work is inspirational and encouraging. You can meet Steph at http://boldblindbeauty.com/.

Sherri loves all things spiritual and her beliefs have grown into her spiritual journal. You won’t want to miss Sherri’s “sparkling reads”. http://mysticalwriterblog.com/.

Jessica/MerryMoonChild loves to write and she loves the moon. In her own words: Single mother, Sagittarius, tattooed, pierced, left-handed, artist, painter, writer, poet, dreamer. Love photography, fashion, DIY, anime, and glitter. You must visit Jessica at https://merrymoonblog.wordpress.com/about/.

Okay, I need to spew about brewing, and I mean coffee. I owned a Mister Coffee, about 4 years old, and it performed quite nicely. Well, I guess all good things must come to an end. Methinks it got tired and decided to bubble coffee and grounds everywhere except in the carafe – talk about spewing!

Well, I fixed it for 3rd and last time. Now, I have a Cuisinart 12 cup programmable coffee maker. I am in love with this coffee maker!! It is simply divine. Oh, by the way, I am sipping Hazelnut coffee that we bought at Aldi. It’s delicious and has a lovely aroma. Do you have Aldi stores where you live?

This is Tuesday Chatter, a weekly event where you can leave the link to your blog, giving others a chance to appreciate your talents. Here’s the link for the how-tos. Tuesday Chatter

picmonkey-image111

Tidbits credits: https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/2016/04/

24 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 04/05/2016 at 4:37 am

Haven’t seen a Aldi in more than 20 years.

2. 04/05/2016 at 8:34 am

Good morning! Yes, an Aldi opened at the end of our street last autumn. My husband likes to take a gander when they have their special events days, eg cycling accessories. No coffee for me, I am on Day 2 of my 5 lbs in 5 Days Juice Challenge – here’s the link to today’s post: http://wp.me/p6UDky-1hK Beautiful sunny morning, had my warm water and Ginger Shot, feelong good! Have a great day! ☺️☀️🍏🍐

3. 04/05/2016 at 5:09 pm

How sweet! Thanks for adding me to the “chatter” !!! 🙂

4. 04/06/2016 at 3:02 am

We are getting a Aldi, so excited. I love the commercials with Ben Baily from Cash Cab..he’s the best!
    Went to Starbucks today, so I guess we had coffee together today..happy chatter.

• 04/06/2016 at 2:37 pm

Yes, I enjoyed the coffee at Starbucks too! I think you will live Aldi! 🌹 🌷 🌼 🌸 💐

5. 04/06/2016 at 11:51 am

Oh no, I missed Rainbow Day!! And um, I think I’ll have to pass on the hugging of the Rat Day lol.

6. 04/06/2016 at 2:20 pm

Love the blogs you have highlighted! A wonderful chatter dear! xx

7. Mysticalwriter
    04/07/2016 at 7:58 am

thank you so much! have a Blessed day!

8. 04/07/2016 at 3:08 pm

You are very welcome!

9. 04/07/2016 at 4:35 pm

Your chattered rhyming talk makes me feel like skipping as I read. Mister Coffee must have served you well for your spurious brews during a life service of four years.

10. 04/09/2016 at 12:41 pm

I wrote a post on Vietnamese coffee recently.. since your ‘about’ says you love it, you may be interested in reading it 🙂

• 04/09/2016 at 2:14 pm

Thank you and yes, I am a fan of coffee. I love your blog and the way you have it set up.

w

bluebird of bitterness

The opinions expressed are those of the author. You go get your own opinions.

a inspiraars

Paintbrush Says.... a story of who you are!

moviewarden.wordpress.com/

Motion-picture Reviews

Rich Briere & Oakley's Ghost

Sonic Laden Tales of the Swamp Dwellers

The Hunt And Peck Blog

Take a deep breath

Revolutionary Musings

My everyday thoughts as they come to me

Ushma Patel

When the green woods laugh with the voice of joy, And the dimpling stream runs laughing by; When the air does laugh with our merry wit, And the green hill laughs with the noise of it.

Marnie Writes

Books, Writing, and Food

The Flawddess

That Old School and Hopeless Romantic Girl Who Still Believes In Fairytales..!!💟

The Mad Puppeteer

Warden of Words // Shaper of Stories

Comedy FESTIVAL

Film and Writing Festival for Comedy. Showcasing best of comedy short films at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Plus, showcasing best of comedy novels, short stories, poems, screenplays (TV, short, feature) at the festival performed by professional actors.

From Private to Public

Give a teacher a pencil, and they'll write a masterpiece...or at least tell you they did.

Darswords

Musings about Havenverse

The Musing Quill

A Blog on Writing, Poetry, Short Stories and Books.

Gerald Pilcher Blog

For Webpreneurs

Fmme writes poems

This is a space for me to write, share my words and play with poetry. You are very welcome here.