Tuesday Chatter Weekly

art-attachment-background-boat-40906

Tidbits of news, perhaps not your views. Who’s in the news?  Who would you choose? Not the tooth fairy? Well, opinions vary. Ain’t that the truth, my dear! Perhaps its fear, or lack of it. I feel we’re above it.

But isn’t pitiful, we’re not more dutiful? What does it take, a good person to make? Hey, you! You must have a clue. There’s no show if you don’t know.

This little ditty may not say much; just words n’ such. So get to the point, you say. Enough of your stuff. I don’t have all day!

Hey, watch your mouth! You can just take yourself south! What I am trying to convey is kindness goes a long way. Don’t be so smug and share a hug. Do it today!

Here’s a worthwhile tidbit – Sunday, April 3rd was Find a Rainbow Day. Did you find yours? Were you a rainbow in someone’s cloud? (using words from a quote by Maya Angelou).

And another news item, today, April 4th is World Rat Day. No, I’m not kidding, and per my source credited below, rats make good companions. Undoubtedly they get a lot of bad press, but who do you believe? So, while you’re sharing hugs – hug a rat today.

So, I need to spew about brewing, and I mean coffee. I owned a Mister Coffee, about 4 years old, and it performed quite nicely. Well, I guess all good things must come to an end. Methinks it got tired and decided to bubble coffee and grounds everywhere except in the carafe – talk about spewing!

pexels-photo-327120

Well, I fixed it for 3rd and last time. Now, I have a Cuisinart 12 cup programmable coffee maker. I am in love with this coffee maker!! It is simply divine. Oh, by the way, I am sipping Hazelnut coffee that we bought at Aldi. It’s delicious and has a lovely aroma. Do you have Aldi stores where you live?

This is Tuesday Chatter, a weekly event where you can leave the link to your blog, giving others a chance to appreciate your talents. Here’s the link for the how-tos. Tuesday Chatter

image – Pexels

24 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 04/05/2016 at 4:37 am

Haven’t seen a Aldi in more than 20 years.

2. 04/05/2016 at 8:34 am

Good morning! Yes, an Aldi opened at the end of our street last autumn. My husband likes to take a gander when they have their special events days, eg cycling accessories. No coffee for me, I am on Day 2 of my 5 lbs in 5 Days Juice Challenge – here’s the link to today’s post: http://wp.me/p6UDky-1hK Beautiful sunny morning, had my warm water and Ginger Shot, feelong good! Have a great day! ☺️☀️🍏🍐

3. 04/05/2016 at 5:09 pm

How sweet! Thanks for adding me to the “chatter” !!! 🙂

4. 04/06/2016 at 3:02 am

We are getting a Aldi, so excited. I love the commercials with Ben Baily from Cash Cab..he’s the best!
    Went to Starbucks today, so I guess we had coffee together today..happy chatter.

• 04/06/2016 at 2:37 pm

Yes, I enjoyed the coffee at Starbucks too! I think you will live Aldi! 🌹 🌷 🌼 🌸 💐

5. 04/06/2016 at 11:51 am

Oh no, I missed Rainbow Day!! And um, I think I’ll have to pass on the hugging of the Rat Day lol.

6. 04/06/2016 at 2:20 pm

Love the blogs you have highlighted! A wonderful chatter dear! xx

7. Mysticalwriter
    04/07/2016 at 7:58 am

thank you so much! have a Blessed day!

8. 04/07/2016 at 3:08 pm

You are very welcome!

9. 04/07/2016 at 4:35 pm

Your chattered rhyming talk makes me feel like skipping as I read. Mister Coffee must have served you well for your spurious brews during a life service of four years.

10. 04/09/2016 at 12:41 pm

I wrote a post on Vietnamese coffee recently.. since your ‘about’ says you love it, you may be interested in reading it 🙂

• 04/09/2016 at 2:14 pm

Thank you and yes, I am a fan of coffee. I love your blog and the way you have it set up.

HappymessHappiness

Full-time daydreamer, half-time paranoid.

Thinking Chitalia

As opposed to a “not thinking chitalia”

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓵

Astrology, mythology, romance, Dante

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...