Tuesday Chatter 23

20170617_101817

Hey. everyone! It’s the Tuesday Chatter variety show! Pour yourself a cup of coffee and have a seat. There is amusement, entertainment, and tidbits of news, useless chattering, and an abundance of smattering. By the way, smattering is a word defined as superficial piecemeal knowledge. Undoubtedly, there is no lack of smattering in my Tuesday blogs. What do you think?

Tuesday Chatter also has a very special feature, which is the recognition of my fellow bloggers. This is the best part of my Tuesday gig because I learn a lot about those I select. It’s like getting to know more about that person than just saying hello.

Let’s enjoy frivolities and a plethora of oddities.

What you read may not be true, but it’s never false.

What you read may be only fluff, but it’s good looking stuff.

What you read is not a glitch, could it be a niche?

What you read should be fun, and never one and done.

So take a break, for Pete’s sake!

You gotta love Tuesday Chatter! Why it’s known for useless chatter

What’s the matter; you’re not a fan of smatter?

Well, be as it may, your visit will make my day.

There’s no cause for alarm, as I mean you no harm.

The time has come to move on, and so long.

Hey, it’s Pet Day! Be sure to bestow extra love on your pet today as pets are so deserving of our love. Here’s sending hugs to all our lovable furry and maybe non-furry friends.

2016-03-12 13.33.43

Before I get to the main feature, and that is recognizing fellow bloggers, let’s dust off a couple of oldies. Maybe worth the mention and maybe not, however, I find some things deserve a second peek.

Here’s a good one. This blog is an oldie about oldies. I wrote this last year and I am amazed at what changes have since occurred in just a short period of time.

ah-yes-the-golden-years

And this next blog definitely is an eclectic olio, hodgepodge and/or miscellaneous mixture. I have fun with my blog because it runs the gamut from our move to Georgia, our house which is now sold, and travels to the cities of Helen, and Blue Ridge Ga.

just-another-chapter

So, let me introduce my first blogger. She is so deserving of recognition for her lovely stories that will make you search your soul. nutsrok . You don’t want to miss this one for some back porch reading.

My next blogger is pearsnotparsnips. If you love food, you will love this blog. Chris features healthy ideas and recipes; most enticing for our oncoming spring and summer seasons.

2016-03-12 17.49.33

This is Tuesday Chatter, a weekly event where you can leave the link to your blog, giving others a chance to appreciate your talents. Here’s the link for the how-tos. Tuesday Chatter

I’m Eugenia and it’s time to put a wrap on this chat. So long from this week’s Tuesday Chatter and have a great week!

Cheers!

picmonkey-image111

photos-personal property

18 comments for “Tuesday Chatter 23

1. 04/11/2016 at 8:58 pm

Thank you so much for the mention. Very kind, bit nervous now! You are all welcome over at my place for a juice or a shake any time with a smattering of fun recipes at your disposal and occasional ‘Get Creative’ or ‘Get Inspired’ – type posts for perusal ☺️ My link is for a blog I discovered very recently: Tom in Albion https://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/about/ Tom is a Brit in Boston who gives a wry commentary on moving from Old England to New England and has beautiful photos from both his old home and his new one. Have a good Tuesday Chatter!

• 04/11/2016 at 11:27 pm

Oh, don’t be nervous – you have a great blog. Yes, I follow Tom, as well and love his photos and sense of humor. Thank you for linking Tom to Tuesday Chatter.

2. 04/11/2016 at 9:10 pm

A smatter from this hatter,
    I guess it should not matter
    The finger got the itch
    My typing is not a glitch
    Had an ice cream to write this chatter
    Hope it leaves you “flattered”

**** Wishing you a wonderful day**** you have made mines 🙂

• 04/11/2016 at 11:31 pm

I love this! Thank you for adding and adding and making it fun.

3. 04/11/2016 at 10:22 pm

Thank you for being so kind.

4. 04/11/2016 at 11:42 pm

I already follow nutsrok, an amazing blog! I will go see the other one! Thanks so much! Love Tuesday Chatter!

5. 04/12/2016 at 12:30 am

Let there be coffee?
    I’m more of a, There better be

6. 04/12/2016 at 1:01 am

Great shout outs and yay, for coffee! 🙂

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

A Frank Angle

Thoughts from the Inner Mind

The Flowers of Art

In the kingdom of life, with the strokes of the brush, the bow and the pen, artists have sowed their hearts to contrive, fields rivalling in beauty the Garden of Eden.

Scenic Writer's Shack

Words. Wares. Woomph.

unbelsorrisodallitalia.wordpress.com/

意大利旅居記事簿:來自意國的微笑 by Scarlett To

Joy's Travel

Leben im Ausland (Life in abroad)

Publication Advisors

Help With Publishing

Elusive Mummers

who get lost between sighs and restless nights.

Truth Troubles

Why people hate the truths of the world.

Earthpages.org

The Real Alternative

Saved By Words

When a woman tells the truth she is creating the possibility for more truth around her. Adrienne Rich

Blog de companie

Words are dangerous tools. You need the User Manual.

The Rilke Project

Conversations With a Young Poet

Smile

Because You're Beautiful.. :)

Meraki Forever

Put All Of You❤Thats MERAKI

Insights from "Inside"

Sunshine on Razor Wire: perspectives from "inside"

Tabarka Rajab