beBee and Me

bee4

I was sipping coffee when I wrote this little diddy. Perhaps a little giddy? Nope, not me!  It’s simple to see, I was just being me.

beBee and me

We were meant to be

I can cruise with ease

And mingle with bees

If I want to jive

I find a hive

I don’t feel judged

My reputation not smudged

Such a delightful mix

But with ease, I can say nix

Such a welcoming place

My new home base

I feel we can go far

My rising star

bbl19

beBee is a free social network that helps you connect with people that share your interests. beBee Registration.

beBee is a global site where you can strike up a conversation with anyone about anything that interests you. beBee a networking site that combines personal and business interests.

16 comments for “beBee and Me

1. 04/13/2016 at 11:54 am

Thanks for the cruise inspiration as I revel there in the possibilities of anonymity.

2. 04/13/2016 at 1:26 pm

Oh I love this one and I still want coffee!

3. 04/13/2016 at 1:45 pm

This is so happy!

• 04/13/2016 at 3:43 pm

Thank you. I am glad you like it.

4. 04/14/2016 at 1:32 pm

I hope to become a bee some day in future and buzz to your hive. Cute ditty 🙂

• 04/14/2016 at 2:02 pm

Thank you. You would do well on beBee. There are a lot of good writers that are starting to publish there. The publishing platform is a new idea for beBee so there are no bells and whistles yet. However, you can share your blogs on beBee. It is free to join.

5. 04/16/2016 at 5:48 pm

You are so cool and creative Amanpan 🙂 love it!

6. 04/16/2016 at 8:42 pm

Thank you! 🐝

7. 04/17/2016 at 3:57 am

Beautifully penned… BTW, I have nominated you for an award… look for your name at the end of this post https://aquileana.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/%E2%96%BAhistory-the-greek-theatre-literature-aristotles-poetics-theory-of-tragedy%E2%AD%90%EF%B8%8F/
    All my best wishes. Aquileana ⭐️.-

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Kamus Istilah

Yang Pernah Mbuat Aku Bingung

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Bittermarshmellos

Reveal the bitterness

Art of Quotation

"The artist exists because the world is not perfect" - Andrei Tarkovsky

A Curious Narrative

Memories, Imaginings, Contemplation

Jess Reimer Blog

lifestyle & travel

Voices on a paper

I often eavesdrop to random voices roaming in the air. Some leave bruises on my eyelids due to the frequent wiping of tears. They have a saddening picture. Others stimulate endless smiles. Some would like to remain unidentified. All in all, I love to narrate stories of the sad, happy and mysterious voices.

Justmuddlingthrough

The ups and downs of a working mum

River Sandha Review

Exposing truly talented people to the world.