Tuesday Chatter 27

41528-steaming-coffee

Hello everyone and wishing a belated Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers, even those that care for the four-legged kind.  My gem of a husband surprised me with roses, which made my Mother’s Day quite a treat. I am one of those mothers that care for a cat that believes she’s a human. She is such a drama queen and she rules!

20160507_175329

In case you didn’t see my previous post, I am taking a WordPress course to become better familiarized with the fundamentals. I have already learned a few tips that I wasn’t aware of. It just goes to show you that we can learn something new every day.

I have also met new bloggers, some just starting out, and others that have been around awhile. Meeting new bloggers is the best part of blogging, IMHO.

So today is Lost Sock Memorial Day. Don’t you just love these tidbits of “stuff”? I don’t where these originate from but these little bits of news items make my day. Plus they are good topics for useful and useless chatter. Oh, and here is the joke that is the haha part of Lost Sock Memorial Day: “What did the sock say when it found a hole in its toe?  Darn it! 😀

Yesterday, being Mother’s Day, was a laid back day for us. I brewed a pot of hazelnut coffee and enjoyed it throughout the morning. The coffee gave me enough pizzazz to play computer games, backup my computers and socialize on LinkedIn and beBee.  Also, I took the time to read blogs from The Reader in WordPress.  Such a day! Right?

While I was in The Reader, I found an interesting blog that I am sharing with you: millionairesdigest.  This is a busy and exciting blog and one that takes awhile to absorb. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Another new discovery is a blogger I met in the WordPress course: newswiretalk  Aki’s blog is fairly new, well organized and lovely. Drop in and show your support.

And I can’t resist this one! I just love this blog. Cat pics and well written interesting posts. Also, a very colorful and organized site. Check out josie2shoes.

20160506_134108

BTW, here’s a mystery to solve. What is this???  Maybe Big Foot has been in our apartment?  Let me know what you think it is.

This is Tuesday Chatter, a weekly event where you can leave the link to your blog, giving others a chance to appreciate your talents. Here’s the link to the how-tos Tuesday Chatter

Please stop in and visit my new blog ThusNSuch, dedicated to poetry and quotes ThusNSuch

I’m Eugenia and it’s time to put a wrap on this chat. So long from this week’s Tuesday Chatter and have a great week!

Cheers!

picmonkey-image111

image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/image/41528/steaming-coffee

17 comments for “Tuesday Chatter 27

1. 05/09/2016 at 6:17 pm

I haven’t tried a hazelnut brew before. Now I am tempted 🙂

2. 05/09/2016 at 8:45 pm

I did a couple of wordpress courses to help me get the best out f blogging and I can say I think you will get a lot from it. Enjoy 🙂

• 05/10/2016 at 12:16 am

Thank you. I have taken several, as well. WP has changed the courses and their approach. So far I like the changes. I am also trying to focus on learning fundamentals rather than creating a post.

3. 05/09/2016 at 10:28 pm

It looks like a lost glove or a ghostly glove puppet!

4. 05/10/2016 at 2:30 am

I love the smell of coffee, but am still a tea drinker. Hazelnut is one of my favorites to smell! 😉
    I took a WordPress course early on, but not since. Their new changes sound interesting, so I think I’ll give one a whirl this summer.

5. 05/10/2016 at 2:18 pm

yumm coffee, sounds like a lovely and relaxing day! The doves are learning to fly so amazing to watch! Thanks for the new blogs!

6. 05/10/2016 at 3:11 pm

It’s always nice to meet other people doing the Blogging courses. I like your informal chatting style. I hope I can achieve the same with my blog.

Louise

7. 05/11/2016 at 1:45 am

I had a moment of silence for Lost Socks everywhere…or wherever they are. I don’t know what it is on your carpet. I know it isn’t a hairball cause I am familiar with those.

8. 05/11/2016 at 2:56 pm

😕

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

A Frank Angle

Thoughts from the Inner Mind

The Flowers of Art

In the kingdom of life, with the strokes of the brush, the bow and the pen, artists have sowed their hearts to contrive, fields rivalling in beauty the Garden of Eden.

Scenic Writer's Shack

Words. Wares. Woomph.

unbelsorrisodallitalia.wordpress.com/

意大利旅居記事簿:來自意國的微笑 by Scarlett To

Joy's Travel

Leben im Ausland (Life in abroad)

Publication Advisors

Help With Publishing

Elusive Mummers

who get lost between sighs and restless nights.

Truth Troubles

Why people hate the truths of the world.

Earthpages.org

The Real Alternative

Saved By Words

When a woman tells the truth she is creating the possibility for more truth around her. Adrienne Rich

Blog de companie

Words are dangerous tools. You need the User Manual.

The Rilke Project

Conversations With a Young Poet

Smile

Because You're Beautiful.. :)

Meraki Forever

Put All Of You❤Thats MERAKI

Insights from "Inside"

Sunshine on Razor Wire: perspectives from "inside"

Tabarka Rajab