Tuesday Chatter Weekly

41528-steaming-coffee

Greetings everyone and wishing a belated Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers, even those that care for the four-legged kind.  My gem of a husband surprised me with roses, which made my Mother’s Day quite a treat.

I brewed a pot of Hazelnut coffee, which makes our home smell wonderful and brings on a cozy feeling. Hazelnut is one of my favorite coffee flavors.

20160507_175329

My hubby and I have a four-legged cat-kid that we care for. She is quite the diva and rules the roost around here.

011

Amanda Panda

In case you didn’t see my previous post, I am taking a WordPress course to become better familiarized with the fundamentals. I have already learned a few tips I wasn’t aware of. It just goes to show we can learn something new every day. Plus, it’s a great way to meet new bloggers.

So today is Lost Sock Memorial Day. Don’t you just love these tidbits of “stuff”?  Plus they are good topics for useful and useless chatter. Oh, and here is the joke that is the haha part of Lost Sock Memorial Day: “What did the sock say when it found a hole in its toe?  Darn it! 😀

Yesterday, being Mother’s Day, was a laid back day for us. I brewed a pot of hazelnut coffee and enjoyed it throughout the morning. The coffee gave me enough pizzazz to play computer games, backup my computers and socialize on LinkedIn and beBee.  Also, I found time to browse The Reader.  Such a day! Right?

While reading, I found a fun blog. Cute cat pics with well written and interesting posts make this blog exceptional. Check out josie2shoes. I’m sure you’ll enjoy her work.

This is Tuesday Chatter, a weekly event where you can leave the link to your blog, giving others a chance to appreciate your talents. Here’s the link to the how-tos Tuesday Chatter

Please stop in and visit my new blog ThusNSuch, dedicated to poetry – ThusNSuch

darkness5

picmonkey-image111

image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/image/41528/steaming-coffee

17 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 05/09/2016 at 6:17 pm

I haven’t tried a hazelnut brew before. Now I am tempted 🙂

2. 05/09/2016 at 8:45 pm

I did a couple of wordpress courses to help me get the best out f blogging and I can say I think you will get a lot from it. Enjoy 🙂

• 05/10/2016 at 12:16 am

Thank you. I have taken several, as well. WP has changed the courses and their approach. So far I like the changes. I am also trying to focus on learning fundamentals rather than creating a post.

3. 05/09/2016 at 10:28 pm

It looks like a lost glove or a ghostly glove puppet!

4. 05/10/2016 at 2:30 am

I love the smell of coffee, but am still a tea drinker. Hazelnut is one of my favorites to smell! 😉
    I took a WordPress course early on, but not since. Their new changes sound interesting, so I think I’ll give one a whirl this summer.

5. 05/10/2016 at 2:18 pm

yumm coffee, sounds like a lovely and relaxing day! The doves are learning to fly so amazing to watch! Thanks for the new blogs!

6. 05/10/2016 at 3:11 pm

It’s always nice to meet other people doing the Blogging courses. I like your informal chatting style. I hope I can achieve the same with my blog.

Louise

7. 05/11/2016 at 1:45 am

I had a moment of silence for Lost Socks everywhere…or wherever they are. I don’t know what it is on your carpet. I know it isn’t a hairball cause I am familiar with those.

8. 05/11/2016 at 2:56 pm

😕

myboyfriendisinIndia

A blog about a temporary long-distance relationship: India, Paris and a rural village in Ireland. Running, millennial thoughts and emigration - new posts each week day! :)

Fine Cats & Kittens

Cats and kittens beautiful pictures, fun activity's, and sweet poems.

Books & poems Coffee & Teas

books,poems,coffee,teas

New Lune

A blog full of tips, inspiration and freebies!

Life & Leisure

Good things take time.

Diary of an Aesthete

AnonymouslyBloggingThroughLife

She loved mysteries so much, she became one.

In mind and out

Read my mind

Jade M.Wong

Writer at Heart | Fangirl by DNA | Struggling Human until Further Notice

Niki Flow

I feel the world and want to help heal the world.

Prats Corner

Pages of my mind : collecting words, experiences and memories...

Gringirls

Two girls one trip

Have Fun with God

Arm yourself with divine truths

Jackie's Lifestyle Blog

Depression, Mentalhealth, Life, Reality

farmstand culture

Easy ideas to make hectic lives healthier. Natural skin care. Farm stand finds!

Constance Bourg

Poetry and Flash Fiction

A Girl in Progress

I guess I don't have to worry about my mom finding my diary anymore, it's now on the internet. Welcome everyone to my poorly scripted life!

Martha’s Artistic Flarings

After retiring, I decided to play around with computer art. This is the result.

Diary of a mEs$eD-uP College Mom

My journey of existing, struggling, hating life, loving life, crushing it, failing, growing, &/or soaring in this world when odds are against me

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Wonder Cottage

Lifestyle blog: explore and be inspired