Tuesday Chatter Weekly

41528-steaming-coffee

Greetings everyone and wishing a belated Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers, even those that care for the four-legged kind.  My gem of a husband surprised me with roses, which made my Mother’s Day quite a treat.

I brewed a pot of Hazelnut coffee, which makes our home smell wonderful and brings on a cozy feeling. Hazelnut is one of my favorite coffee flavors.

20160507_175329

My hubby and I have a four-legged cat-kid that we care for. She is quite the diva and rules the roost around here.

011

Amanda Panda

In case you didn’t see my previous post, I am taking a WordPress course to become better familiarized with the fundamentals. I have already learned a few tips I wasn’t aware of. It just goes to show we can learn something new every day. Plus, it’s a great way to meet new bloggers.

So today is Lost Sock Memorial Day. Don’t you just love these tidbits of “stuff”?  Plus they are good topics for useful and useless chatter. Oh, and here is the joke that is the haha part of Lost Sock Memorial Day: “What did the sock say when it found a hole in its toe?  Darn it! 😀

Yesterday, being Mother’s Day, was a laid back day for us. I brewed a pot of hazelnut coffee and enjoyed it throughout the morning. The coffee gave me enough pizzazz to play computer games, backup my computers and socialize on LinkedIn and beBee.  Also, I found time to browse The Reader.  Such a day! Right?

While reading, I found a fun blog. Cute cat pics with well written and interesting posts make this blog exceptional. Check out josie2shoes. I’m sure you’ll enjoy her work.

This is Tuesday Chatter, a weekly event where you can leave the link to your blog, giving others a chance to appreciate your talents. Here’s the link to the how-tos Tuesday Chatter

Please stop in and visit my new blog ThusNSuch, dedicated to poetry and quotes ThusNSuch

34141-Color-Smoke3

I’m Eugenia and it’s time to put a wrap on this chat. So long from this week’s Tuesday Chatter and have a great week!

picmonkey-image111

image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/image/41528/steaming-coffee

17 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 05/09/2016 at 6:17 pm

I haven’t tried a hazelnut brew before. Now I am tempted 🙂

2. 05/09/2016 at 8:45 pm

I did a couple of wordpress courses to help me get the best out f blogging and I can say I think you will get a lot from it. Enjoy 🙂

• 05/10/2016 at 12:16 am

Thank you. I have taken several, as well. WP has changed the courses and their approach. So far I like the changes. I am also trying to focus on learning fundamentals rather than creating a post.

3. 05/09/2016 at 10:28 pm

It looks like a lost glove or a ghostly glove puppet!

4. 05/10/2016 at 2:30 am

I love the smell of coffee, but am still a tea drinker. Hazelnut is one of my favorites to smell! 😉
    I took a WordPress course early on, but not since. Their new changes sound interesting, so I think I’ll give one a whirl this summer.

5. 05/10/2016 at 2:18 pm

yumm coffee, sounds like a lovely and relaxing day! The doves are learning to fly so amazing to watch! Thanks for the new blogs!

6. 05/10/2016 at 3:11 pm

It’s always nice to meet other people doing the Blogging courses. I like your informal chatting style. I hope I can achieve the same with my blog.

Louise

7. 05/11/2016 at 1:45 am

I had a moment of silence for Lost Socks everywhere…or wherever they are. I don’t know what it is on your carpet. I know it isn’t a hairball cause I am familiar with those.

8. 05/11/2016 at 2:56 pm

😕

w

Eva Newermann

Art and Books

History of King Royal Panwars

History, Architecture , Ancient Fashion and Beautiful Royal Palaces In India

Blessed with a Star on the Forehead

As I navigate through this life ...

Bella's Southend Community Resources

Take what you need, . give what you can

ALMANDYNE

Author/Screenwriter

Submit your story logline and showcase it on this network. Or, submit to get your story made into a Video Pitch

Submit your logline pitch and we'll make sure it gets seen be 1000s. Over 1 million plus combined twitter and facebook followers

Shop and Fly

Il Blog di Donatella e Michele

Written In The Ink

"A drop of ink may make a million think ~ Lord Byron

Sunniva Skaug

Influencer and blogger from Norway

Elan Mudrow

Smidgens

Life in Portofino

Great poets live on the edge of sanity; mediocre ones reside in the suburbs.

The Lonely Author

Hoping to inspire the world one word at a time.

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

Kałuże i Róże.

Szukam sensu w Krakowie.

Violet's Vegan Comics

Vegan Children's Stories

whisp3rs

"For your born writer, nothing is so healing as the realization that he has come upon the right word.” —Catherine Drinker Bowen

Gerald Pilcher Blog

For Webpreneurs

A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip!

We Each Have A Story To Tell

Dead Poets Society

Founded in 2016

Maria Kastner

walk w/ me

Avial

A mix of thoughts

lifebeyondimagination16

Journey towards Inner peace, Spiritual, Life, Blissfulness

The Zinormous Canvas

Make a Choice Adventourous Stranger

Light Motifs II

creating order out of chaos, and vice versa