Tuesday Chatter Weekly

41528-steaming-coffee

Greetings everyone and wishing a belated Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers, even those that care for the four-legged kind.  My gem of a husband surprised me with roses, which made my Mother’s Day quite a treat.

I brewed a pot of Hazelnut coffee, which makes our home smell wonderful and brings on a cozy feeling. Hazelnut is one of my favorite coffee flavors.

20160507_175329

My hubby and I have a four-legged cat-kid that we care for. She is quite the diva and rules the roost around here.

011

Amanda Panda

In case you didn’t see my previous post, I am taking a WordPress course to become better familiarized with the fundamentals. I have already learned a few tips I wasn’t aware of. It just goes to show we can learn something new every day. Plus, it’s a great way to meet new bloggers.

So today is Lost Sock Memorial Day. Don’t you just love these tidbits of “stuff”?  Plus they are good topics for useful and useless chatter. Oh, and here is the joke that is the haha part of Lost Sock Memorial Day: “What did the sock say when it found a hole in its toe?  Darn it! 😀

Yesterday, being Mother’s Day, was a laid back day for us. I brewed a pot of hazelnut coffee and enjoyed it throughout the morning. The coffee gave me enough pizzazz to play computer games, backup my computers and socialize on LinkedIn and beBee.  Also, I found time to browse The Reader.  Such a day! Right?

While reading, I found a fun blog. Cute cat pics with well written and interesting posts make this blog exceptional. Check out josie2shoes. I’m sure you’ll enjoy her work.

This is Tuesday Chatter, a weekly event where you can leave the link to your blog, giving others a chance to appreciate your talents. Here’s the link to the how-tos Tuesday Chatter

Please stop in and visit my new blog ThusNSuch, dedicated to poetry – ThusNSuch

34141-Color-Smoke3

picmonkey-image111

image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/image/41528/steaming-coffee

17 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 05/09/2016 at 6:17 pm

I haven’t tried a hazelnut brew before. Now I am tempted 🙂

2. 05/09/2016 at 8:45 pm

I did a couple of wordpress courses to help me get the best out f blogging and I can say I think you will get a lot from it. Enjoy 🙂

• 05/10/2016 at 12:16 am

Thank you. I have taken several, as well. WP has changed the courses and their approach. So far I like the changes. I am also trying to focus on learning fundamentals rather than creating a post.

3. 05/09/2016 at 10:28 pm

It looks like a lost glove or a ghostly glove puppet!

4. 05/10/2016 at 2:30 am

I love the smell of coffee, but am still a tea drinker. Hazelnut is one of my favorites to smell! 😉
    I took a WordPress course early on, but not since. Their new changes sound interesting, so I think I’ll give one a whirl this summer.

5. 05/10/2016 at 2:18 pm

yumm coffee, sounds like a lovely and relaxing day! The doves are learning to fly so amazing to watch! Thanks for the new blogs!

6. 05/10/2016 at 3:11 pm

It’s always nice to meet other people doing the Blogging courses. I like your informal chatting style. I hope I can achieve the same with my blog.

Louise

7. 05/11/2016 at 1:45 am

I had a moment of silence for Lost Socks everywhere…or wherever they are. I don’t know what it is on your carpet. I know it isn’t a hairball cause I am familiar with those.

8. 05/11/2016 at 2:56 pm

😕

Anxiety Calls

Dreamer. Writer. Worrier.

thoughts, musings, and stuff

poetry, mental health, and ideas on life

PT Master Guide

Useful and Advance Guide for aspiring physiotherapist

Levi Kemari

HAPPINESS is the highest level of success

MY LIFE IN WORDS

My sexuality is not an inferior trait that needs to be chaperoned by emotionalism or morality.

roxy743

Learning Experience

The Chicago Files

A CANADIAN EXPAT'S EXPERIENCES AND OBSERVATIONS LIVING IN THE WINDY CITY!

like mercury colliding...

...moments of unexpected clarity

Jo Hawk

The Writer

USA Writes

Simple Blogs

Zoolon Hub

The Home of ‘All Things’ Zoolon

Destination Wedding Store

Bespoke Planning, For Those Seeking a Five Star Wedding

daneelyunus

This site is about the knowledge of different categories such as education, , health, mobiles, and tourism

The Learning Prophet

Poetry, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Nature, Spirtuality

The Wonderful and Wacky World of One Single Mom

A place to write all I need to write.

& lingering thoughts

dose of Cristianism, & other absurdities.

IMwithJay

Internet Marketing for the Rest of Us

Family Travel Host USA

Wherever you go, go with all your heart. Confucius

Thony Space