A Friend and Sweet Soul called Eugenia.

a cooking pot and twisted tales

My dear Eugenia has been a steadfast support and friend in this space and I totally appreciate the hand of fellowship encouragement and constant interactions with her.

Her humourous outlook, Tuesday chatter and other thoughtful posts on her blog always leaves me refreshed and I am glad that she obliged my request to let us get to know her a bit better.

Thank you Eugenia for your warmth and kind spirit. It’s my pleasure knowing you.

Thank You, Greeting, Card, Butterfly, CalligraphyHi Jacqueline and thank you for selecting me for your interview. Quite flattering, I must say.

You know you asked for a bio, which the word bio is the shortened version of the word biography. I am going to do my best to compile a shortened version of my life, bio vs. biography.

My Pix

Born and raised in Orlando, FL before the mouse, meaning before Disney World was built. Disney created the opportunity for numerous…

View original post 952 more words

16 comments for “A Friend and Sweet Soul called Eugenia.

1. 07/03/2016 at 1:14 pm

I just read this over on Jacqueline’s blog. We live in East Cobb, right near you. Juat wanted to stop by and say hello! I blog over at The Sound of One Hand Typing on WordPress.

• 07/03/2016 at 1:35 pm

Wow! What a small world. Thank you for stopping by and I am on my way to your site.

2. 07/03/2016 at 1:45 pm

I like it how there are so many bloggers and blogging communities in the west… Wonderful interview.. heading over to Jacqueline’s blog! 🙂

• 07/03/2016 at 1:55 pm

Thank you. I enjoy blogging and getting to meet other bloggers.

• 07/03/2016 at 2:12 pm

It must be fun.. I can imagine, just want to go to such meetup someday. Good to know more about you and got to read a post from the past.. love it. thanks

3. sharingiscaring00
    07/03/2016 at 4:03 pm

I enjoyed your post and my name is Jackie so I wanted to say Hi as you came by my blog yesterday. Happy 4th!!

4. Deb
    07/03/2016 at 10:01 pm

I enjoyed reading your bio, now I know a little more about you! Congratulations on your retirement, sounds like you are enjoying every day and keep yourself very busy!! I know we shouldn’t wish our lives away but I am so looking forward to retiring, I have 8 years left which seems like an eternity to me!! Love your cat’s name Amanda Panda…so fun to say!! 🙂 I’ll be back!

• 07/03/2016 at 11:29 pm

It is good meeting you Deb. I hope those 8 years don’t last too long for you. Thank you for stopping by.

• Deb
        07/03/2016 at 11:41 pm

Thanks Eugenia, I’ve enjoyed meeting you too!! I’ve taken to playing the lottery in hopes to speed things up..hey someone has to win right? 😉

5. 07/04/2016 at 1:56 pm

You seem to be a great source for understanding why to blog. Your focus on connecting with your followers is commendable.

• 07/04/2016 at 4:34 pm

Thank you for your very kind comment. Other than some great reading, connecting with my followers is most rewarding, IMO. 😉

6. 07/06/2016 at 4:19 pm

Your so special Franci!!! Love this

MY LIFE IN WORDS

My sexuality is not an inferior trait that needs to be chaperoned by emotionalism or morality.

roxy743

Learning Experience

The Chicago Files

A CANADIAN EXPAT'S EXPERIENCES AND OBSERVATIONS LIVING IN THE WINDY CITY!

like mercury colliding...

...moments of unexpected clarity

Jo Hawk

The Writer

USA Writes

Simple Blogs

Zoolon Hub

The Home of ‘All Things’ Zoolon

Destination Wedding Store

Bespoke Planning, For Those Seeking a Five Star Wedding

daneelyunus

This site is about the knowledge of different categories such as education, , health, mobiles, and tourism

The Learning Prophet

Poetry, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Nature, Spirtuality

Best Life Facts

To Feel Good From Your Head To Your Feet Keep A Healthy Heart Beat

The Wonderful and Wacky World of One Single Mom

A place to write all I need to write.

& lingering thoughts

dose of Cristianism, & other absurdities.

IMwithJay

Internet Marketing for the Rest of Us

Family Travel Host USA

Wherever you go, go with all your heart. Confucius

Thony Space

Random Writings

Random Thoughts

A thousand thoughts

Aubrey's Arch

A Complete Circle, An Oracle’s Virtue

Reflections!

Through My Lens...

A Fine Balance

All the linked posts under this blog are an outcome of my observations about the things that often go unnoticed and the things that are often taken for granted.

Islamic Dua Istikhara

Get paak Islamic Dua and Istikhara for Your Daily Life problems

But I Smile Anyway...

Musings and memories, words and wisdom... of a working family woman