A Friend and Sweet Soul called Eugenia.

a cooking pot and twisted tales

My dear Eugenia has been a steadfast support and friend in this space and I totally appreciate the hand of fellowship encouragement and constant interactions with her.

Her humourous outlook, Tuesday chatter and other thoughtful posts on her blog always leaves me refreshed and I am glad that she obliged my request to let us get to know her a bit better.

Thank you Eugenia for your warmth and kind spirit. It’s my pleasure knowing you.

Thank You, Greeting, Card, Butterfly, CalligraphyHi Jacqueline and thank you for selecting me for your interview. Quite flattering, I must say.

You know you asked for a bio, which the word bio is the shortened version of the word biography. I am going to do my best to compile a shortened version of my life, bio vs. biography.

My Pix

Born and raised in Orlando, FL before the mouse, meaning before Disney World was built. Disney created the opportunity for numerous…

View original post 952 more words

16 comments for “A Friend and Sweet Soul called Eugenia.

1. 07/03/2016 at 1:14 pm

I just read this over on Jacqueline’s blog. We live in East Cobb, right near you. Juat wanted to stop by and say hello! I blog over at The Sound of One Hand Typing on WordPress.

• 07/03/2016 at 1:35 pm

Wow! What a small world. Thank you for stopping by and I am on my way to your site.

2. 07/03/2016 at 1:45 pm

I like it how there are so many bloggers and blogging communities in the west… Wonderful interview.. heading over to Jacqueline’s blog! 🙂

• 07/03/2016 at 1:55 pm

Thank you. I enjoy blogging and getting to meet other bloggers.

• 07/03/2016 at 2:12 pm

It must be fun.. I can imagine, just want to go to such meetup someday. Good to know more about you and got to read a post from the past.. love it. thanks

3. sharingiscaring00
    07/03/2016 at 4:03 pm

I enjoyed your post and my name is Jackie so I wanted to say Hi as you came by my blog yesterday. Happy 4th!!

4. Deb
    07/03/2016 at 10:01 pm

I enjoyed reading your bio, now I know a little more about you! Congratulations on your retirement, sounds like you are enjoying every day and keep yourself very busy!! I know we shouldn’t wish our lives away but I am so looking forward to retiring, I have 8 years left which seems like an eternity to me!! Love your cat’s name Amanda Panda…so fun to say!! 🙂 I’ll be back!

• 07/03/2016 at 11:29 pm

It is good meeting you Deb. I hope those 8 years don’t last too long for you. Thank you for stopping by.

• Deb
        07/03/2016 at 11:41 pm

Thanks Eugenia, I’ve enjoyed meeting you too!! I’ve taken to playing the lottery in hopes to speed things up..hey someone has to win right? 😉

5. 07/04/2016 at 1:56 pm

You seem to be a great source for understanding why to blog. Your focus on connecting with your followers is commendable.

• 07/04/2016 at 4:34 pm

Thank you for your very kind comment. Other than some great reading, connecting with my followers is most rewarding, IMO. 😉

6. 07/06/2016 at 4:19 pm

Your so special Franci!!! Love this

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

A Frank Angle

Thoughts from the Inner Mind

The Flowers of Art

In the kingdom of life, with the strokes of the brush, the bow and the pen, artists have sowed their hearts to contrive, fields rivalling in beauty the Garden of Eden.

Scenic Writer's Shack

Words. Wares. Woomph.

unbelsorrisodallitalia.wordpress.com/

意大利旅居記事簿:來自意國的微笑 by Scarlett To

Joy's Travel

Leben im Ausland (Life in abroad)

Publication Advisors

Help With Publishing

Elusive Mummers

who get lost between sighs and restless nights.

Truth Troubles

Why people hate the truths of the world.

Earthpages.org

The Real Alternative

Saved By Words

When a woman tells the truth she is creating the possibility for more truth around her. Adrienne Rich

Blog de companie

Words are dangerous tools. You need the User Manual.

The Rilke Project

Conversations With a Young Poet

Smile

Because You're Beautiful.. :)

Meraki Forever

Put All Of You❤Thats MERAKI

Insights from "Inside"

Sunshine on Razor Wire: perspectives from "inside"

Tabarka Rajab