A Friend and Sweet Soul called Eugenia.

a cooking pot and twisted tales

My dear Eugenia has been a steadfast support and friend in this space and I totally appreciate the hand of fellowship encouragement and constant interactions with her.

Her humourous outlook, Tuesday chatter and other thoughtful posts on her blog always leaves me refreshed and I am glad that she obliged my request to let us get to know her a bit better.

Thank you Eugenia for your warmth and kind spirit. It’s my pleasure knowing you.

Thank You, Greeting, Card, Butterfly, CalligraphyHi Jacqueline and thank you for selecting me for your interview. Quite flattering, I must say.

You know you asked for a bio, which the word bio is the shortened version of the word biography. I am going to do my best to compile a shortened version of my life, bio vs. biography.

My Pix

Born and raised in Orlando, FL before the mouse, meaning before Disney World was built. Disney created the opportunity for numerous…

View original post 952 more words

16 comments for “A Friend and Sweet Soul called Eugenia.

1. 07/03/2016 at 1:14 pm

I just read this over on Jacqueline’s blog. We live in East Cobb, right near you. Juat wanted to stop by and say hello! I blog over at The Sound of One Hand Typing on WordPress.

• 07/03/2016 at 1:35 pm

Wow! What a small world. Thank you for stopping by and I am on my way to your site.

2. 07/03/2016 at 1:45 pm

I like it how there are so many bloggers and blogging communities in the west… Wonderful interview.. heading over to Jacqueline’s blog! 🙂

• 07/03/2016 at 1:55 pm

Thank you. I enjoy blogging and getting to meet other bloggers.

• 07/03/2016 at 2:12 pm

It must be fun.. I can imagine, just want to go to such meetup someday. Good to know more about you and got to read a post from the past.. love it. thanks

3. sharingiscaring00
    07/03/2016 at 4:03 pm

I enjoyed your post and my name is Jackie so I wanted to say Hi as you came by my blog yesterday. Happy 4th!!

4. Deb
    07/03/2016 at 10:01 pm

I enjoyed reading your bio, now I know a little more about you! Congratulations on your retirement, sounds like you are enjoying every day and keep yourself very busy!! I know we shouldn’t wish our lives away but I am so looking forward to retiring, I have 8 years left which seems like an eternity to me!! Love your cat’s name Amanda Panda…so fun to say!! 🙂 I’ll be back!

• 07/03/2016 at 11:29 pm

It is good meeting you Deb. I hope those 8 years don’t last too long for you. Thank you for stopping by.

• Deb
        07/03/2016 at 11:41 pm

Thanks Eugenia, I’ve enjoyed meeting you too!! I’ve taken to playing the lottery in hopes to speed things up..hey someone has to win right? 😉

5. 07/04/2016 at 1:56 pm

You seem to be a great source for understanding why to blog. Your focus on connecting with your followers is commendable.

• 07/04/2016 at 4:34 pm

Thank you for your very kind comment. Other than some great reading, connecting with my followers is most rewarding, IMO. 😉

6. 07/06/2016 at 4:19 pm

Your so special Franci!!! Love this

w

Eva Newermann

Art and Books

History of King Royal Panwars

History, Architecture , Ancient Fashion and Beautiful Royal Palaces In India

Blessed with a Star on the Forehead

As I navigate through this life ...

Bella's Southend Community Resources

Take what you need, . give what you can

ALMANDYNE

Author/Screenwriter

Submit your story logline and showcase it on this network. Or, submit to get your story made into a Video Pitch

Submit your logline pitch and we'll make sure it gets seen be 1000s. Over 1 million plus combined twitter and facebook followers

Shop and Fly

Il Blog di Donatella e Michele

Written In The Ink

"A drop of ink may make a million think ~ Lord Byron

Sunniva Skaug

Influencer and blogger from Norway

Elan Mudrow

Smidgens

Life in Portofino

Great poets live on the edge of sanity; mediocre ones reside in the suburbs.

The Lonely Author

Hoping to inspire the world one word at a time.

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

Kałuże i Róże.

Szukam sensu w Krakowie.

Violet's Vegan Comics

Vegan Children's Stories

whisp3rs

"For your born writer, nothing is so healing as the realization that he has come upon the right word.” —Catherine Drinker Bowen

Gerald Pilcher Blog

For Webpreneurs

A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip!

We Each Have A Story To Tell

Dead Poets Society

Founded in 2016

Maria Kastner

walk w/ me

Avial

A mix of thoughts

lifebeyondimagination16

Journey towards Inner peace, Spiritual, Life, Blissfulness

The Zinormous Canvas

Make a Choice Adventourous Stranger

Light Motifs II

creating order out of chaos, and vice versa