Tuesday Chatter Weekly

87729-Bubbles.jpg

If we were having coffee, I find there is nothing more thought-provoking than useful and useless chatter. This is one of those chats so please join me, and let’s discuss how many steps we can take today and all in the right direction.

There’s a limit to how many steps you’ll be able to take today. Make sure they’re all in the right direction. – Jeff Sheehan

g+-01Today is Don’t Step on a Bee Day! It’s just too irresistible to not include this trivia since it relates to bees. My favorite beBee.com is all about bees and hives because bees are their theme. “Don’t Step On a Bee Day” (Sunday, July 10th) is a worthy reminder of the importance of the common bee. It’s vital that we take care to maintain bee populations, pollination, and honey production.

This also is applicable within beBee for the same reasons.  The steps we take today will affect our future and it’s important we move in the right direction and be kind to one another along the way.

Breezy summer days

Cherished memories galore

Kindred souls embrace

This is Tuesday Chatter, a weekly event where you can leave the link to your blog, giving others a chance to appreciate your talents. Here’s the link for the how-tos. Tuesday Chatter.

I’m Eugenia and it’s time to put a wrap on this chat. So long from this week’s Tuesday Chatter and have a great week everyone!

C25

19 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 07/11/2016 at 3:58 pm

The bees are loving my gardens right now… everything is starting to flower! http://wp.me/p7rbGe-15x
    I’m not really a car person. I really got into NASCAR a few years ago, so I’m gradually understanding more of the technical aspects. However, I don’t mind going to car shows and looking at classic cars. My husband’s dream car is a Chevy Chevelle. I told him maybe in a decade… after we get the mortgage paid off!

• 07/11/2016 at 5:01 pm

I am finding quite a few car lovers since I have introduced Sally Sue. My husband is a real car fan, as well. NASCAR and all types of races. We are planning to take the 64 Impala to car shows. It’s primo. Thank you for your comment.

2. MimiTa
    07/11/2016 at 4:13 pm

I like the joke that you shared and the Jeff Sheehan quote you included. It’s a nice reminder, and as I start my day today, this is a great motivational statement for me 🙂
    On another note, I definitely agree that it is important to show some more love to our bees, especially because they are very important to our own survival and also because I want honey to stay in our world for a long time~ 😛

• 07/12/2016 at 12:04 am

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment.

• MimiTa
        07/12/2016 at 5:25 am

You’re welcome! It was a pleasure to read your post 🙂

3. 07/11/2016 at 9:56 pm

The Sheehan quote is new to me, but it’s resounding truth. Don’t get me started on the health benefits of raw, local honey. Lovely post, Eugenia.

• 07/11/2016 at 11:05 pm

I thought the quote was quite interesting. You know how some quotes are relevant to something in your life, yet you may not know the reason. IMO, honey and apple cider vinegar are so beneficial for our health. Thank you for commenting.

4. 07/12/2016 at 11:57 am

That many moons ago sounds like it’s about to take a delightful turn…please continue

5. 07/12/2016 at 5:09 pm

I’ve seen many classic cars in the West on our roadtrip , where rust is not a heavy factor.Town. The term Town criers could be taken literally today with all the bad news reported.

• 07/12/2016 at 10:27 pm

Yes, can you imagine being a town crier today! It’s scary. Thank you for commenting.

6. 07/12/2016 at 11:46 pm

Those memories! can’t wait to hear more Franci! x

7. 07/13/2016 at 1:26 am

Great quote. Wouldn’t want to be a town crier today. People might just kill the messenger if they didn’t like the news. Looking forward to wherever Sally Sue is driving to.

• 07/13/2016 at 1:44 am

Yes, I agree that being a town crier would be pretty scary. Sally Sue is at the beauty car parlor getting a little maintenance. She will out and around soon.

8. 07/13/2016 at 4:24 pm

That’s a badd whip! You have imagination, Queen Bee.

w

bluebird of bitterness

The opinions expressed are those of the author. You go get your own opinions.

a inspiraars

Paintbrush Says.... a story of who you are!

moviewarden.wordpress.com/

Motion-picture Reviews

Rich Briere & Oakley's Ghost

Sonic Laden Tales of the Swamp Dwellers

The Hunt And Peck Blog

Take a deep breath

Revolutionary Musings

My everyday thoughts as they come to me

Ushma Patel

When the green woods laugh with the voice of joy, And the dimpling stream runs laughing by; When the air does laugh with our merry wit, And the green hill laughs with the noise of it.

Marnie Writes

Books, Writing, and Food

The Flawddess

That Old School and Hopeless Romantic Girl Who Still Believes In Fairytales..!!💟

The Mad Puppeteer

Warden of Words // Shaper of Stories

Comedy FESTIVAL

Film and Writing Festival for Comedy. Showcasing best of comedy short films at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Plus, showcasing best of comedy novels, short stories, poems, screenplays (TV, short, feature) at the festival performed by professional actors.

From Private to Public

Give a teacher a pencil, and they'll write a masterpiece...or at least tell you they did.

Darswords

Musings about Havenverse

The Musing Quill

A Blog on Writing, Poetry, Short Stories and Books.

Gerald Pilcher Blog

For Webpreneurs

Fmme writes poems

This is a space for me to write, share my words and play with poetry. You are very welcome here.