Tuesday Chatter Weekly

If we were having coffee, I find there is nothing more thought-provoking than useful and useless chatter. This is one of those chats.  So, sit back and relax or join in if you want to. 😉

Lordy, lordy – look who’s forty!!

I can’t believe it myself. This is my 40th Tuesday Chatter. And yes, she just recently had another facelift. Several themes and many tweaks later, Tuesday Chatter is all aglow with her new look. My goal for Tuesday Chatter is it to be warm and whimsical, and a place where we all can have fun.

PicMonkey Image43

I want a smattering

of your chattering

It’s a Tuesday Event

and time well Spent

Come share your chatter

it makes no matter

What you say

or how long you stay

So let’s chat about this

and chat about that

Don’t be Shy

Come on by

I don’t know if you have been following Many Moons Ago, but it is a series about yesteryear starting with the ’60s era and moving forward. The star of the series is a red 1964 Impala SS named Sally Sue. She is always so full of herself and very much a socialite.

Lately, Sally Sue has been cruising main street USA with the likes of Barbie and Marilyn Monroe, just to give you an idea of who she likes to hang out with. You know there was some great music in the ’60s and I think we should add a groovin band to the ride. Barbie and Marilyn are big fans of “The British Invasion”, but voted in the Beach Boys because they bring back lingering memories of warm summer days. Sally Sue and her group are donning their coolest threads and look super tough as they are tooling around.

As The Honey Drizzles

While I was socializing in beBee last night, I ran into a few friends at a”This is Weekend @ beBee Live” party and the featured cocktail, Apple Crisp Martini, was superb. I am sharing the recipe and I hope you enjoy it.  beBee has it going on – no doubt.

PicMonkey Image44

Okay, ladies, my featured blogger is for the guys but you are welcome to check out his blog. He is a young man with great fashion sense. His descriptions and images are awesome. theyounggentlemanweb Be sure to stop in and visit.

I am an aspiring style blogger. I love showing new outfits, and giving men tips on how to look better and feel more confident. I talk about almost anything related to men but especially clothes. I am passionate about fashion and style.

Today, August 15, 2016, is Relaxation Day.  Slow down, take a break and relax. In fact, while you are relaxing, you can enjoy some Tuesday Chatter.  Here is the original link with guidelines to Tuesday Chatter The day is all in the spirit of relaxing but why on a Monday? Makes no sense to me.

I’m Eugenia and it’s time to put a wrap on this chat. So long from this week’s Tuesday Chatter and have a great week!

Credits: lovethispic.com/image/152466/coffee

18 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 08/15/2016 at 1:36 pm

You just turned 4😊
    Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day.
    Ten ( or one )more years till you turn 5.

• 08/15/2016 at 2:59 pm

No, I didn’t just turn 40. Tuesday Chatter, my weekly blog turned 40 since I have posted 40 blogs in my Tuesday Chatter category, Ah, to be 40 again 😀 and thank you for the comment.

• 08/15/2016 at 3:18 pm

Ah! I see, blogs age faster than humans.

2. 08/15/2016 at 1:53 pm

I’ve seen you mention bebee a few times; what is it?

• 08/15/2016 at 5:59 pm

beBee is a social network with a publishing platform. They are based out of Madrid, Spain and now expanding in the US. They just opened their headquarters in NYC. The members (we call ourselves bees) write and share articles, musical videos, art, photos, etc. There is also the opportunity to share resumes and job seek, as businesses have a presence on beBee, as well. beBee is currently in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and French. It is a very welcoming site and professionally run. The CEO is proactive and listens, takes suggestions and joins in the discussions. I am not a fan of Facebook and LinkedIn is too rigid but beBee seems to have the right amount of camaraderie and professionalism for me. It’s free to join and easy to set up a profile. Some set up a profile with minimal info to see if they like beBee, and then complete it later. If you decide to join, let me know.

• 08/15/2016 at 7:53 pm

Interesting, I’ll definitely look into that! Thanks!

3. 08/15/2016 at 9:59 pm

40! Wow, time flies! Did you see the movie Love and Mercy? It’s about Brian Wilson, his amazing musical mind, and his descent into mental illness. It was well done and the two actors who portrayed him were excellent.

• 08/16/2016 at 9:27 am

No, I haven’t seen Love and Mercy. I will add it to my to do list. Thank you for the tip.

4. 08/16/2016 at 4:42 am

Having my second coffee in honor of your 4oth coffee chatter Tuesday! Cheers! I haven’t had much of a chance to get on the beehive -my life has been more drone than queen bee of late . Hope all is well.

• 08/16/2016 at 9:31 am

Good to hear from you and thank you for hooking up with beBee. Don’t work too hard and enjoy that cup of coffee. 🍵 ☕️

• 08/17/2016 at 3:55 am

Thank you. Another day. Another coffee. ha ha . Have a great day!

5. 08/16/2016 at 6:03 am

You’ve come of age young lady 🙂

• 08/16/2016 at 9:33 am

I cam of age a long time ago. Tuesday Chatter is starting to catch up with me. 😉

6. 08/16/2016 at 5:26 pm

Relaxing and stimulating? How can a blog be both? I don’t know, but you have achieved it.

• 08/16/2016 at 5:32 pm

Oneta Hayes, yours is one of the nicest comments I have received. Thank you so much. You made my day. 💛 💙 💜

7. 08/17/2016 at 11:19 am