Tuesday Chatter 45

283568-Pumpkin-Leaves

If we were having coffee, I find there is nothing more pleasing than useful and useless chatter. This is one of those chats that deserves a steaming cappuccino.

Many Moons Ago

It is still quite warm here in Georgia, and I am so wishing for some cool weather. I was outside having coffee with Sally Sue and nary a breeze drifted our way. It’s hot and muggy and we are very much in need of rain.

Soon, we will be taking in some classic car shows and festivals, and I like to plan ahead about what to wear.  Just last week I sifted through my closet in order to take inventory of my fall wardrobe. Sally Sue didn’t seem to understand my concerns, but then she’s a car so what does she know? She would rather think about her next ride and how she can show off. Such a diva for a car. To be continued…

Sally Sue

I’m so pretty

but not too witty

I put on a show

hear people go Oh

Yes, I’m a car

You needn’t go far

to realize I’m a star

As the Honey Drizzles

1084

There is a lot going on in beBeeland. I just love all of the hoopla. The CEOs are in the U.S spreading the word about beBee; attending meetings and having some well-deserved fun. They work hard and play hard and I love being a part of it.

More and more our personalities shine through, and the new hives (groups) we create is a true reflection of the thoughts and views of our members. These are exciting times for those of us that enjoy beBee.

Also, there is an array of excellent publications from the likes of superb authors, inclusive of some our best WordPress bloggers.

beBee Affinity Social Network is the place to bee.

Tuesday Chatter

Tuesday Chatter is a weekly event. Join in and leave a link to your blog or a favorite post for others to enjoy at Tuesday Chatter

The End of Summer

Yes, I know I know

I was once all aglow

A tired summer sun

Featuring

You are going to love my featured blogger for this week’s Tuesday Chatter. Alexis Chateau, Activist. Writer. Explorer.  Alexis Chateau has it together projecting a positive attitude and a yen for adventure. You will not be disappointed.

How this all Started…

In 2014, I turned down a lot of opportunities to travel and experience the world, because I am a woman and women almost always prefer stability and safety to risk. After saying no to what might have been an amazing experience in Australia, I promised myself that for 2015, my resolution was to take risks – calculated risks, but risks all the same.

So, how about some fun facts! Did you know that September 2016 is Honey Month? Let’s appreciate our honey bees as they have long provided humans with honey and beeswax.bee-honey-illustration-isolated-white-background-46623780

” Honey Month is a celebratory and promotional event held annually during the month of September. Its purpose is to promote US beekeeping, the beekeeping industry and honey as a natural and beneficial…”

I’m a honey of a bee

That’s easy to see

I bet you wish you were me

And today, September 12th is Video Games Day.

“We all know the Playstation, the PC, the Xbox, the Gameboy, and all the other myriad examples of gaming devices out there in the world today. Gaming is a pervasive part of our culture, coloring everything from our choices in clothing to our taste in cuisine, there are even themed restaurants that are entirely dedicated to gamers and the games they love. Video Games Day is dedicated to recalling this defining part of our culture and sharing it with our fellow gamers, new and old alike. Get your game on!”

I’m Eugenia and it’s time to put a wrap on this chat. So long from this week’s Tuesday Chatter and have a great week!

Cheers! 🍵 ☕️

picmonkey-image111

14 comments for “Tuesday Chatter 45

1. 09/13/2016 at 10:16 am

I love your Sally Sue stories so much fun! So nice to hear about new blogs and to see what you are up to! Love it! xx

2. 09/13/2016 at 11:09 am

You and Sally Sue are quite a team. I hope your weather turns soon to cooler climes. Waiting for the same here.

• 09/13/2016 at 1:35 pm

Yes, I have fun with it. It adds some fun and lightness to the post. Some of the leaves are starting to turn and still no cool weather. Wah!

3. 09/13/2016 at 5:07 pm

We are on our third Morris Minor 1000 and have taken part in collectors’ shows – we even won a couple of awards. Great fun. Even the kids loved it, I have a photo of the two of them aged about 5 and 10 scrubbing the seats to within an inch of their lives on the driveway – it was worth it. We won Best Interior! 😄

• 09/13/2016 at 7:35 pm

That is very exciting! Wow! Best interior is impressive. I would love to see pics.

• 09/14/2016 at 4:56 am

Oh my goodness, it was yonks ago in another lifetime (before digital), maybe one day when I can get to the relevant album…

4. 09/13/2016 at 5:09 pm

Actually, coffee and honey go rather well together!

5. Brain Terres
    10/08/2016 at 12:48 pm

I am not sure where you’re getting your info, however good topic. I must spend some time learning much more or figuring out more. Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my mission.

• 10/08/2016 at 1:26 pm

I’m glad my info was helpful, however, not sure what you’re referring to since Tuesday Chatter is a mix of subjects. If I use info from another source, I show the credits at the end of my posts.

6. Morton Pickett
    10/08/2016 at 1:37 pm

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the future. I want to encourage one to continue your great job, have a nice evening!

• 10/08/2016 at 1:56 pm

Thank you for your wonderful comment. You make my day!😉

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

A.K. Caggiano

I am lord of the blog, said she.

Beholding Him Ministries

Grace, hope and Truth for each day.

janisinwonderland

A simple life

Capital Nerd

Connecting ideas and people – How books can change our lives

Curious as a Cathy

Enjoying life one experience at a time through photography, music, & occasionally a cup of coffee with friends

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Indira's Blog

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Roaring Rabbit

Poetry, Earth Spirituality and the Artistic Soul.

Moonlighting Scrivener

Changing the world, one word at a time.

Apprendrebeaucoupergosum4ever

Scientia potetia est

skepticalmommy

Life is a continuous journey.Lets make it memorable.

Morpethroad

Random meaningful words on a page

ScribbleDartsfromtheHeart

creative expression and imaginative exploration

IMPREINT journal

The official bulletin of the artist IMPREINT created to repost excerpts from 'En plein air'.

Down the Hall on Your Left

This site is a blog about what has been coasting through my consciousness lately. The things I post will be reflections that I see of the world around me. You may not agree with me or like what I say. In either case - you’ll get over it and I can live with it if it makes you unhappy. Please feel free to leave comments if you wish . All postings are: copyright 2014 - 2018

Polly Eloquent

Candid Words on Life & Faith by Polly Mayforth Krause

Buckets on a Barefoot Beach

power...poetry...prose...peace...love listens & rises again

The Zombies Ate My Brains

Rescuing what might remain of the grey matter.

Kristina Boucher