Golden Hen

244450-diy-marbled-golden-easter-egg

Beckoning all pixies and fairies

I’m beset with woe o’er a shrouded foe

he came with the wind

stole the golden hen

and her cackleberries

in-other-words1This week the event is to Write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word cackleberries.  Please drop by and join the fun at Patricia’s Place

CC93a

image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/image/244450/diy-marbled-golden-easter-egg

13 comments for “Golden Hen

1. 10/07/2016 at 11:02 pm

Very well written. I loved the idea and tittle GOLDEN HEN.👍

2. 10/08/2016 at 5:31 am

lovely Eugenia.

3. 10/08/2016 at 12:24 pm

Good post…but I haven’t a clue what cackleberries are.

4. 10/08/2016 at 1:06 pm

Love your lines! It would be sad to lose a golden hen that laid golden cackleberries. Thanks for sharing with In Other Words.

• 10/08/2016 at 1:11 pm

Thank you, Patricia. I like your new idea. 😉

• 10/08/2016 at 6:42 pm

Think I should change to a word and 5 lines or less?

• 10/08/2016 at 7:30 pm

I like the change. You can see how it goes and change it back if it doesn’t seem as popular.

• 10/08/2016 at 7:34 pm

I don’t think the original was popular but I liked the concept. I will give this some time and see what happens. Thanks.

5. 10/08/2016 at 4:33 pm

Very nice Franci!

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Kamus Istilah

Yang Pernah Mbuat Aku Bingung

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Bittermarshmellos

Reveal the bitterness

Art of Quotation

"The artist exists because the world is not perfect" - Andrei Tarkovsky

A Curious Narrative

Memories, Imaginings, Contemplation

Jess Reimer Blog

lifestyle & travel

Voices on a paper

I often eavesdrop to random voices roaming in the air. Some leave bruises on my eyelids due to the frequent wiping of tears. They have a saddening picture. Others stimulate endless smiles. Some would like to remain unidentified. All in all, I love to narrate stories of the sad, happy and mysterious voices.

Justmuddlingthrough

The ups and downs of a working mum

River Sandha Review

Exposing truly talented people to the world.