Golden Hen

244450-diy-marbled-golden-easter-egg

Beckoning all pixies and fairies

I’m beset with woe o’er a shrouded foe

he came with the wind

stole the golden hen

and her cackleberries

in-other-words1This week the event is to Write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word cackleberries.  Please drop by and join the fun at Patricia’s Place

image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/image/244450/diy-marbled-golden-easter-egg

13 comments for “Golden Hen

1. 10/07/2016 at 11:02 pm

Very well written. I loved the idea and tittle GOLDEN HEN.👍

2. 10/08/2016 at 5:31 am

lovely Eugenia.

3. 10/08/2016 at 12:24 pm

Good post…but I haven’t a clue what cackleberries are.

4. 10/08/2016 at 1:06 pm

Love your lines! It would be sad to lose a golden hen that laid golden cackleberries. Thanks for sharing with In Other Words.

• 10/08/2016 at 1:11 pm

Thank you, Patricia. I like your new idea. 😉

• 10/08/2016 at 6:42 pm

Think I should change to a word and 5 lines or less?

• 10/08/2016 at 7:30 pm

I like the change. You can see how it goes and change it back if it doesn’t seem as popular.

• 10/08/2016 at 7:34 pm

I don’t think the original was popular but I liked the concept. I will give this some time and see what happens. Thanks.

5. 10/08/2016 at 4:33 pm

Very nice Franci!

w

bluebird of bitterness

The opinions expressed are those of the author. You go get your own opinions.

a inspiraars

Paintbrush Says.... a story of who you are!

moviewarden.wordpress.com/

Motion-picture Reviews

Rich Briere & Oakley's Ghost

Sonic Laden Tales of the Swamp Dwellers

The Hunt And Peck Blog

Take a deep breath

Revolutionary Musings

My everyday thoughts as they come to me

Ushma Patel

When the green woods laugh with the voice of joy, And the dimpling stream runs laughing by; When the air does laugh with our merry wit, And the green hill laughs with the noise of it.

Marnie Writes

Books, Writing, and Food

The Flawddess

That Old School and Hopeless Romantic Girl Who Still Believes In Fairytales..!!💟

The Mad Puppeteer

Warden of Words // Shaper of Stories

Comedy FESTIVAL

Film and Writing Festival for Comedy. Showcasing best of comedy short films at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Plus, showcasing best of comedy novels, short stories, poems, screenplays (TV, short, feature) at the festival performed by professional actors.

From Private to Public

Give a teacher a pencil, and they'll write a masterpiece...or at least tell you they did.

Darswords

Musings about Havenverse

The Musing Quill

A Blog on Writing, Poetry, Short Stories and Books.

Gerald Pilcher Blog

For Webpreneurs

Fmme writes poems

This is a space for me to write, share my words and play with poetry. You are very welcome here.