Tuesday Chatter Weekly

282139-falling-of-leaves-in-the-forest

Ahhh, I feel like having a hot cup of coffee. And how about some thought-provoking useful and useless chatter, as well. I’m looking forward to sitting by a warm and cozy fire and enjoying what banter comes my way.

280197-apple-cider-with-cinnamon-sticks

Last week, I wasn’t able to put together Tuesday Chatter because of my sickly left hand. I recently posted a short story about my tumble, which resulted in an out-of-commission left hand. But I am pretty resilient and doing my best to move on.

Oh zowie

I have an owie

but I’m no slouch

I won’t be a grouch

I feel a little better

I’m a real go-getter

I know I’ll be okay

with each passing day

logo

And my fav beBee, gets better by the day!

If you enjoy social media, you’re missing out if you don’t get involved. Check out this link beBee Registration. It’s free to join.

Tuesday Chatter is a weekly event. Join in and leave a link to your blog or a favorite post for others to enjoy at Tuesday Chatter

picmonkey-image63

Image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/

21 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 10/10/2016 at 6:29 pm

Reblogged this on JGoodWithSports.

2. 10/10/2016 at 6:30 pm

Thank you for the feature! This was unexpected and very much appreciated!!!

3. 10/10/2016 at 7:23 pm

I smiled at your poem Eugenia. Good to know you’re on the mend. Have an awesome week. Cheers. 🙂

4. 10/10/2016 at 9:04 pm

So glad you are better Franci! What a lovely picture at the top and wonderful temperatures over your way, much like ours here in Idaho! xx

5. 10/10/2016 at 9:18 pm

Thank you, Lynne.

6. 10/11/2016 at 10:52 am

Good to know you are on the mend from your tumble. I can’t imagine what got into Sally Sue’s mind to give her such an attitude 😉

• 10/11/2016 at 11:21 am

😉 I’m much better today. I’m typing with one and 2 fingers – progress!

7. 10/11/2016 at 6:31 pm

Hope the mending keeps going well!!! 🙂 Enjoyed your post! Thanks for the reminder about Apple Cider … I best go get me some since it’s fall and all! 🙂

• 10/11/2016 at 7:29 pm

Thank you and I am getting better. We just bought Apple Cider today!

8. 10/12/2016 at 1:02 am

For having a bum left hand, you are doing quite well typing. Liked the conversation today. Thanks for sharing info about other bloggers. I am interested in BeBees but I get lost. I may need a simple tutorial. mj

• 10/12/2016 at 8:51 am

Thank you for the encouragement on the hand. It is a lot better – whew. I will help in any way I can on beBee.

9. 10/14/2016 at 6:21 am

So your hand is still not full healed! How annoying, right? Still, you keep doing Well with your blogging!

• 10/14/2016 at 9:30 am

Thank you, Yvonne. It is much better today, and I am doing some exercises to regain my strength. I type most of the day not only for my blog but also because of my beBee Ambassadorship role.

10. Rahul Vancruze
    10/14/2016 at 11:13 am

Really nice post?

11. Rahul Vancruze
    10/14/2016 at 11:13 am

Really Nice Post!

rivrvlogr

Looking ahead, without looking back (too often)

One Writer's Way

Historical/Paranormal/YA Fantasy Romance. Gardening with a focus on herbs, heirloom plants, and country life.

WordPress Tavern

WordPress News — Free as in Beer.

Elizabeth Moura

Poetry, commentary, and photos.

Little Black "domicile"! -online interior design

Creating The Perfect "LBD" For Every Home!

ladyphoenix2016

Diamond in the making

Salted Caramel

A light-hearted look at life

Fashion Explora

All about fashion

Heartstring Eulogies

Conjured by Sarah Doughty

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!