Tuesday Chatter Weekly

282139-falling-of-leaves-in-the-forest

Ahhh, I feel like having a hot cup of coffee. And how about some thought-provoking useful and useless chatter, as well. I’m looking forward to sitting by a warm and cozy fire and enjoying what banter comes my way.

280197-apple-cider-with-cinnamon-sticks

Last week, I wasn’t able to put together Tuesday Chatter because of my sickly left hand. I recently posted a short story about my tumble, which resulted in an out-of-commission left hand. But I am pretty resilient and doing my best to move on.

Oh zowie

I have an owie

but I’m no slouch

I won’t be a grouch

I feel a little better

I’m a real go-getter

I know I’ll be okay

with each passing day

logo

And my fav beBee, gets better by the day!

If you enjoy social media, you’re missing out if you don’t get involved. Check out this link beBee Registration. It’s free to join.

Tuesday Chatter is a weekly event. Join in and leave a link to your blog or a favorite post for others to enjoy at Tuesday Chatter

picmonkey-image63

Image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/

21 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 10/10/2016 at 6:29 pm

Reblogged this on JGoodWithSports.

2. 10/10/2016 at 6:30 pm

Thank you for the feature! This was unexpected and very much appreciated!!!

3. 10/10/2016 at 7:23 pm

I smiled at your poem Eugenia. Good to know you’re on the mend. Have an awesome week. Cheers. 🙂

4. 10/10/2016 at 9:04 pm

So glad you are better Franci! What a lovely picture at the top and wonderful temperatures over your way, much like ours here in Idaho! xx

5. 10/10/2016 at 9:18 pm

Thank you, Lynne.

6. 10/11/2016 at 10:52 am

Good to know you are on the mend from your tumble. I can’t imagine what got into Sally Sue’s mind to give her such an attitude 😉

• 10/11/2016 at 11:21 am

😉 I’m much better today. I’m typing with one and 2 fingers – progress!

7. 10/11/2016 at 6:31 pm

Hope the mending keeps going well!!! 🙂 Enjoyed your post! Thanks for the reminder about Apple Cider … I best go get me some since it’s fall and all! 🙂

• 10/11/2016 at 7:29 pm

Thank you and I am getting better. We just bought Apple Cider today!

8. 10/12/2016 at 1:02 am

For having a bum left hand, you are doing quite well typing. Liked the conversation today. Thanks for sharing info about other bloggers. I am interested in BeBees but I get lost. I may need a simple tutorial. mj

• 10/12/2016 at 8:51 am

Thank you for the encouragement on the hand. It is a lot better – whew. I will help in any way I can on beBee.

9. 10/14/2016 at 6:21 am

So your hand is still not full healed! How annoying, right? Still, you keep doing Well with your blogging!

• 10/14/2016 at 9:30 am

Thank you, Yvonne. It is much better today, and I am doing some exercises to regain my strength. I type most of the day not only for my blog but also because of my beBee Ambassadorship role.

10. Rahul Vancruze
    10/14/2016 at 11:13 am

Really nice post?

11. Rahul Vancruze
    10/14/2016 at 11:13 am

Really Nice Post!

Being MJ Every Day

An honest and raw story of survival and recovery.

The Meeting Place Of The World

Where it All comes together...

Poems for Warriors

We are at war. Life is a battle. Every day we fight for joy, peace… love. This is correspondence from the frontlines.

The Chronicles of a Fantasy Writer

Newbie writer sharing her writing experience and thoughts on books, shows, movies, and everything in between.

blackwings666

Horror, Science Fiction, Comic Books and More

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan