Tuesday Chatter Weekly

282139-falling-of-leaves-in-the-forest

If we were having coffee, I find there is nothing more pleasing than useful and useless chatter. This is one of those chats that deserves apple cider with cinnamon sticks. Yum.

280197-apple-cider-with-cinnamon-sticks

Last week, I wasn’t able to compile Tuesday Chatter because of my ailing left hand. I posted a short story about my tumble, which resulted in an out-of-commission left hand. But I am pretty resilient and do my best to move on. You know, it finally feels like fall has arrived as it is currently 55 degrees in north Georgia, which is a major boost to my mood. YES!!

Oh zowie

I have an owie

but I’m no slouch

I won’t be a grouch

I feel a little better

I’m a real go-getter

I know I’ll be okay

with each passing day.

With that said, I decided to stop by Sally Sue’s place while I was taking a brisk walk around the premise. She’s loving the cooler weather too because she knows she will be showing off while out and about. You know, I find that Sally Sue has an attitude! Yep, I realize she’s a car but she can be a real brat at times. She locked us out the other night and we had to call AAA. Can you imagine the gall of that car? Well, it turned out okay in the end but she was grounded for a few days after that stunt.

As  The Honey Drizzles

And my fav beBee, gets better by the day! Just take a look at these upcoming new features! It’s a whole new world of fun and IMO, very exciting.

• Instant messaging
  • Video conferencing enabling file exchange
  • Multipicture buzzes  (galleries)
  • Better UX1084
  • Carrousel multimedia
  • Live video buzzes with live comments
  • Producer with Video buzzes embedded.
  • Job ads with social features
  • Tools to tailor your feed
  • More native apps
  • Stings ( bookmark your favourite content and authors)
  • Stickers
  • Notifications improvements
  • Super searcher ( you will be able to find any content : buzzes, bees, hives, services, companies, whatever )
  • A very fast platform … as fast as Jamaican sprinters 🙂

If you are a fan of social media, you’re missing out if you don’t get involved.

Featuring

Moving along, I’ve met many nice bloggers recently. I meet many of them through Jacqueline’s blog  https://acookingpotandtwistedtales.com/category/a-link-to-my-neighbourscommunity/ What a nice person she is and excellent at helping us link up with one another.

There are other bloggers that share links, as well, which the idea is a great way for us to get know each other. Don’t you agree?

While I am on the subject of sharing, I feature fellow bloggers on my  site too. This week I am featuring  jgoodwithsports If you are sports enthusiast, you will appreciate this blog. Here is an excerpt from JGood’s About page. Believe me, this is an impressive, well put together blog.

I just turned 27, working full time in downtown Chicago and also working part time at the fitness center of the University where I graduated from back in 2013. Besides watching or participating in sports, I’m usually on my xbox, watching Netflix, educating myself in some way, or doing something adventurous with my girlfriend (i.e. at Sky Zone).

Tuesday Chatter is a weekly event. Join in and leave a link to your blog or a favorite post for others to enjoy at Tuesday Chatter

I’m Eugenia and it’s time to put a wrap on this chat. So long from this week’s Tuesday Chatter and have a great week!

Cheers!

picmonkey-image63

Image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/image/280197/apple-cider-with-cinnamon-sticks

21 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 10/10/2016 at 6:29 pm

Reblogged this on JGoodWithSports.

2. 10/10/2016 at 6:30 pm

Thank you for the feature! This was unexpected and very much appreciated!!!

3. 10/10/2016 at 7:23 pm

I smiled at your poem Eugenia. Good to know you’re on the mend. Have an awesome week. Cheers. 🙂

4. 10/10/2016 at 9:04 pm

So glad you are better Franci! What a lovely picture at the top and wonderful temperatures over your way, much like ours here in Idaho! xx

5. 10/10/2016 at 9:18 pm

Thank you, Lynne.

6. 10/11/2016 at 10:52 am

Good to know you are on the mend from your tumble. I can’t imagine what got into Sally Sue’s mind to give her such an attitude 😉

• 10/11/2016 at 11:21 am

😉 I’m much better today. I’m typing with one and 2 fingers – progress!

7. 10/11/2016 at 6:31 pm

Hope the mending keeps going well!!! 🙂 Enjoyed your post! Thanks for the reminder about Apple Cider … I best go get me some since it’s fall and all! 🙂

• 10/11/2016 at 7:29 pm

Thank you and I am getting better. We just bought Apple Cider today!

8. 10/12/2016 at 1:02 am

For having a bum left hand, you are doing quite well typing. Liked the conversation today. Thanks for sharing info about other bloggers. I am interested in BeBees but I get lost. I may need a simple tutorial. mj

• 10/12/2016 at 8:51 am

Thank you for the encouragement on the hand. It is a lot better – whew. I will help in any way I can on beBee.

9. 10/14/2016 at 6:21 am

So your hand is still not full healed! How annoying, right? Still, you keep doing Well with your blogging!

• 10/14/2016 at 9:30 am

Thank you, Yvonne. It is much better today, and I am doing some exercises to regain my strength. I type most of the day not only for my blog but also because of my beBee Ambassadorship role.

10. Rahul Vancruze
    10/14/2016 at 11:13 am

Really nice post?

11. Rahul Vancruze
    10/14/2016 at 11:13 am

Really Nice Post!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Short Prose

short prose, fiction, poetry

The Struggle

YouTube Channel

word and silence

Poetry, History, Mythology

Tom's Nature-up-close Photography and Mindfulness Blog

Mindfulness, Philosophy, Spirituality, Meditation, Awareness, Religion, Nature Photography

lovenlosses

Highs and lows of life.

Tea and Toast with Kindness

introduction of thoughtfulness, kindness and compassion oh, and poetry

THE HEATHEN POET

...Living in Shadow City...

An Aspergian's Chemical Romance

The Struggle And Victory Discovered In Aspergers Through Poetic Passion

IdeasBecomeWords

Some Fiction & Some Facts

Valerie Hathaway

Poems, Pictures, and Bits of Fluff

MARIAM’S WORLD

•Poetry •Fashion •Lifestyle •Beauty •Health •Fitness •Inspiration

The Ederren

The world where the arcane pervades all but rules few

Alexandra Balevre Writing

Portfolio, Excerpts, and Blog Posts

Timeandreflections

"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect"

Andrew Green's Poems

Mostly light hearted but often with a serious message.

Makeup Brushes Hub

Makeup Brushes Hub

Tea With Jennifer

Join me in a cup of inspiration!