Tuesday Chatter Weekly

282139-falling-of-leaves-in-the-forest

Ahhh, I feel like having a hot cup of coffee. And how about some thought-provoking useful and useless chatter, as well. I’m looking forward to sitting by a warm and cozy fire and enjoying what banter comes my way.

280197-apple-cider-with-cinnamon-sticks

Last week, I wasn’t able to put together Tuesday Chatter because of my sickly left hand. I recently posted a short story about my tumble, which resulted in an out-of-commission left hand. But I am pretty resilient and doing my best to move on.

Oh zowie

I have an owie

but I’m no slouch

I won’t be a grouch

I feel a little better

I’m a real go-getter

I know I’ll be okay

with each passing day

logo

And my fav beBee, gets better by the day!

If you enjoy social media, you’re missing out if you don’t get involved. Check out this link beBee Registration. It’s free to join.

Tuesday Chatter is a weekly event. Join in and leave a link to your blog or a favorite post for others to enjoy at Tuesday Chatter

picmonkey-image63

Image credits: http://www.lovethispic.com/

21 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 10/10/2016 at 6:29 pm

Reblogged this on JGoodWithSports.

2. 10/10/2016 at 6:30 pm

Thank you for the feature! This was unexpected and very much appreciated!!!

3. 10/10/2016 at 7:23 pm

I smiled at your poem Eugenia. Good to know you’re on the mend. Have an awesome week. Cheers. 🙂

4. 10/10/2016 at 9:04 pm

So glad you are better Franci! What a lovely picture at the top and wonderful temperatures over your way, much like ours here in Idaho! xx

5. 10/10/2016 at 9:18 pm

Thank you, Lynne.

6. 10/11/2016 at 10:52 am

Good to know you are on the mend from your tumble. I can’t imagine what got into Sally Sue’s mind to give her such an attitude 😉

• 10/11/2016 at 11:21 am

😉 I’m much better today. I’m typing with one and 2 fingers – progress!

7. 10/11/2016 at 6:31 pm

Hope the mending keeps going well!!! 🙂 Enjoyed your post! Thanks for the reminder about Apple Cider … I best go get me some since it’s fall and all! 🙂

• 10/11/2016 at 7:29 pm

Thank you and I am getting better. We just bought Apple Cider today!

8. 10/12/2016 at 1:02 am

For having a bum left hand, you are doing quite well typing. Liked the conversation today. Thanks for sharing info about other bloggers. I am interested in BeBees but I get lost. I may need a simple tutorial. mj

• 10/12/2016 at 8:51 am

Thank you for the encouragement on the hand. It is a lot better – whew. I will help in any way I can on beBee.

9. 10/14/2016 at 6:21 am

So your hand is still not full healed! How annoying, right? Still, you keep doing Well with your blogging!

• 10/14/2016 at 9:30 am

Thank you, Yvonne. It is much better today, and I am doing some exercises to regain my strength. I type most of the day not only for my blog but also because of my beBee Ambassadorship role.

10. Rahul Vancruze
    10/14/2016 at 11:13 am

Really nice post?

11. Rahul Vancruze
    10/14/2016 at 11:13 am

Really Nice Post!

Thinking Chitalia

As opposed to a “not thinking chitalia”

50 IS NOT OLD

Age is an Attitude, Keep Yours Young

𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓵

Astrology, mythology, romance, Dante

happywifeyheart

Happy is a wife who appreciates and treasures what she has.

Sharing Thoughts

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Cat's Write

Milly Schmidt

SteveBfineart

My art journey and more...

Cooking Without Limits

Food Photography & Recipes

Ailish Sinclair

Stories and photos from Scotland

Savera Society For Human Initiatives

Organization in Special Consultative Status with UN-Economic and Social Council Since 2018

KaylaAnn

Write, Drink Tea, Live Life, Repeat

All in a Day's Breath

Art, Love of Life, Philosophy, Writing, Spirituality

The Baking Project

Know anything about baking?...Me neither...Not to fear!We will figure it out together.

Storyshucker

A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.

Laundry and Dishes

Feel free to join my husband and I for our latest adventures from our life in Montana!

thebookcollector32

Research is my passion books give me the drive to continue it.

FIND YOU2.0

UNDERSTAND THINGS AND FIND THE REAL YOU...

The Knowledge Log

Life is a broadway musical and everyday is a song. These are mine manifested as poetry.

This N That With Me