Tuesday Chatter Weekly

20161101_100754

If we were having coffee, I find there is nothing more thought-provoking than useful and useless chatter. This is one of those chats. I am chewing on a super strong cuppa java and I mean this stuff will change your lifestyle in a matter of minutes.

Whether by car, bus, plane or boat

Get out there and cast your vote

If you live in the U.S., do what’s best

It’s important you make your selection

during this 2016 Presidential election

Now that I have put in my two cents on the subject of politics, we can move on.  This week’s Tuesday Chatter is featuring positivemindset2016  There is no room for anything but positive thinking while enjoying this blog. Stop in say hello and get a healthy dose of inspiration.

Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.

And no sense in stopping now because the positive mindset continues with thegreatthingsinlife  Take a few minutes and enjoy the positive vibrations from these inspiring bloggers.

Your mind is a powerful thing, when you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.

Yesterday we returned from our second trip to Blue Ridge in the past two weeks. During our first trip, we enjoyed the Halloween festivities in this quaint little mountain town. Our second trip to Blue Ridge involved driving one of our cars to its new owner. Now we are a two car family, which simplifies our lives quite a bit.

20161031_081722

Sunrise photo – Comfort Inn and Lodge

20161031_094852

View from back of Comfort Inn and Lodge. Smoke is from fires in Tenn.

20161029_123420

Blue Ridge Marina – low water level due to drought

20161101_091426

Boro Inn

And for those of you that are familiar with Sally Sue, via my blog, she is still part of our family. In fact, she was a bit nervous when she found out we were selling one of our cars. But all has turned out well and she’s back to her supercilious ways. Now that the weather is cooler, the three of us will enjoy sporting around town.

Before I get to beBee news, did you know that today is Cook Something Bold and Pungent Day?

Cook Something Bold and Pungent Day is intended to celebrate the use of herbs such as garlic and hot pepper to promote health and longevity.

So, get cooking and let your imagination become your taste buds.

Cook Something Bold and Pungent Day is an event that leaves little to the imagination. In other words, cooking something original, spicy and even a bit offensive is the entire intent of this day. Still, it is not meant to merely represent a disgusting concoction of disparate ingredients.

Hey, let us know what you may have concocted and please share the experience and your recipe if you dare!

beBee is becoming even busier than before, which is exciting to me. The ambassadors had their monthly conference call today. This is a great idea because we learn and share and ensure we all are on the same page. I contributed a post to beBee, which has drawn a lot of attention and great engagement. You may enjoy it and note your can enjoy beBee without being a member.  What Happened to Nice

Could it be election day

lets us have our say

but maybe not our way?

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. – Confucius

Tuesday Chatter is a weekly event. Join in and leave a link to your blog or a favorite post for others to enjoy at Tuesday Chatter

I’m Eugenia and it’s time to put a wrap on this chat. So long from this week’s Tuesday Chatter and have a great week!

Cheers!

picmonkey-image63

17 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. Deb
    11/08/2016 at 10:07 pm

I voted today and felt very proud and patriotic for doing so!! I just noticed your background looks like a great, big chocolate candy bar…yum! 🙂

• 11/09/2016 at 9:47 am

That’s exactly what it is. I thought it added personality and a cozy feeling to my blog.

• Deb
        11/09/2016 at 8:07 pm

It definitely does…I love it!! In more ways than one… 😉

2. 11/08/2016 at 10:52 pm

Elections are tricky thing.

3. 11/09/2016 at 6:35 am

I never can return to the Blue Ridge enough.

• 11/09/2016 at 9:09 am

Me neither, Bernadette, I would love to live there.

4. 11/09/2016 at 8:13 am

I love this photos. Looks calm and inviting

5. 11/09/2016 at 11:29 am

I live in Florida where election hopes go to die. Anyway thanks for the positive tone of your Tuesday blogs.

6. 11/09/2016 at 1:01 pm

Still a bit confused about beBee, but will take another look at it this weekend and ask questions for what I don’t understand. mj

• 11/09/2016 at 5:56 pm

No problem. Let me know if you need help. 😉

7. 11/09/2016 at 5:03 pm

So much fun Franci! Love the photos!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Short Prose

short prose, fiction, poetry

The Struggle

YouTube Channel

word and silence

Poetry, History, Mythology

Tom's Nature-up-close Photography and Mindfulness Blog

Mindfulness, Philosophy, Spirituality, Meditation, Awareness, Religion, Nature Photography

lovenlosses

Highs and lows of life.

Tea and Toast with Kindness

introduction of thoughtfulness, kindness and compassion oh, and poetry

THE HEATHEN POET

...Living in Shadow City...

An Aspergian's Chemical Romance

The Struggle And Victory Discovered In Aspergers Through Poetic Passion

IdeasBecomeWords

Some Fiction & Some Facts

Valerie Hathaway

Poems, Pictures, and Bits of Fluff

MARIAM’S WORLD

•Poetry •Fashion •Lifestyle •Beauty •Health •Fitness •Inspiration

The Ederren

The world where the arcane pervades all but rules few

Alexandra Balevre Writing

Portfolio, Excerpts, and Blog Posts

Timeandreflections

"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect"

Andrew Green's Poems

Mostly light hearted but often with a serious message.

Makeup Brushes Hub

Makeup Brushes Hub

Tea With Jennifer

Join me in a cup of inspiration!