Tuesday Chatter Weekly

20161101_100754

Let’s enjoy a cuppa while chatting about anything and everything. Methinks this will be one of those chats. I am chewing on a super strong cuppa java and I mean this stuff will change your lifestyle in a matter of minutes.

Whether by car, bus, plane or boat

Get out there and cast your vote

If you live in the U.S., do what’s best

It’s important you make your selection

During this 2016 Presidential election

Could it be that election day

will let us have our say

but maybe not our way?

Now that I have put in my two cents on the subject of politics, we can move on.  This week’s Tuesday Chatter is featuring positivemindset2016  There is no room for anything but positive thinking while enjoying this blog. Stop in say hello and get a healthy dose of inspiration.

Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.

And no sense in stopping now because the positive mindset continues with thegreatthingsinlife  Take a few minutes and enjoy the positive vibrations from these inspiring bloggers.

Your mind is a powerful thing, when you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.

Yesterday we returned from our second trip to Blue Ridge in the past two weeks. During our first trip, we enjoyed the Halloween festivities in this quaint little mountain town. Our second trip to Blue Ridge involved driving one of our cars to its new owner. Now we are a two car family, which simplifies our lives quite a bit.

Here are a few pics of Blue Ridge, GA-

20161031_081722

Sunrise photo – Comfort Inn and Lodge

20161031_094852

View from back of Comfort Inn and Lodge. Smoke is from wildfires in Tenn.

20161029_123420

Blue Ridge Marina – low water level due to drought

20161101_091426

Boro Inn-an Irish pub

Did you know today is Cook Something Bold and Pungent Day?

Cook Something Bold and Pungent Day is intended to celebrate the use of herbs such as garlic and hot pepper to promote health and longevity.

So, get cooking and let your imagination become your taste buds.

Cook Something Bold and Pungent Day is an event that leaves little to the imagination. In other words, cooking something original, spicy and even a bit offensive is the entire intent of this day. Still, it is not meant to merely represent a disgusting concoction of disparate ingredients.

Hey, let us know what you may have concocted and please share the experience and your recipe if you dare!

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. – Confucius

Tuesday Chatter is a weekly event. Join in and leave a link to your blog or a favorite post for others to enjoy at Tuesday Chatter

I’m Eugenia and it’s time to put a wrap on this chat. So long from this week’s Tuesday Chatter and have a great week!

picmonkey-image63

images-personal property

17 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. Deb
    11/08/2016 at 10:07 pm

I voted today and felt very proud and patriotic for doing so!! I just noticed your background looks like a great, big chocolate candy bar…yum! 🙂

• 11/09/2016 at 9:47 am

That’s exactly what it is. I thought it added personality and a cozy feeling to my blog.

• Deb
        11/09/2016 at 8:07 pm

It definitely does…I love it!! In more ways than one… 😉

2. 11/08/2016 at 10:52 pm

Elections are tricky thing.

3. 11/09/2016 at 6:35 am

I never can return to the Blue Ridge enough.

• 11/09/2016 at 9:09 am

Me neither, Bernadette, I would love to live there.

4. 11/09/2016 at 8:13 am

I love this photos. Looks calm and inviting

5. 11/09/2016 at 11:29 am

I live in Florida where election hopes go to die. Anyway thanks for the positive tone of your Tuesday blogs.

6. 11/09/2016 at 1:01 pm

Still a bit confused about beBee, but will take another look at it this weekend and ask questions for what I don’t understand. mj

• 11/09/2016 at 5:56 pm

No problem. Let me know if you need help. 😉

7. 11/09/2016 at 5:03 pm

So much fun Franci! Love the photos!

Being MJ Every Day

An honest and raw story of survival and recovery.

The Meeting Place Of The World

Where it All comes together...

Poems for Warriors

We are at war. Life is a battle. Every day we fight for joy, peace… love. This is correspondence from the frontlines.

The Chronicles of a Fantasy Writer

Newbie writer sharing her writing experience and thoughts on books, shows, movies, and everything in between.

blackwings666

Horror, Science Fiction, Comic Books and More

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan