Tuesday Chatter Weekly

119411-Cappuccino-And-Cookies

Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, New Years…special days that are exciting times of year! During this season, I hope you have the opportunity to become closer with those you care about and together create wonderful memories.

The coffee is brewing and I am anxiously awaiting that first steaming cup. A couple shakes of cinnamon in my java and I am good to go. This is BrewNSpew, the home of useless and useful chatter. Stick around coz this is going to be one of those chats.

My husband and I got out and around last evening and enjoyed the outside at one of the cafes on Canton St. The smoke from the wildfires was blowing in a different direction, giving us a chance to enjoy the scenery. We sipped on our favorite beverages and people watched. I love to people watch, don’t you? It’s one of my favorite pastimes, indeed. Canton St. is quite charming and draws the trendy and well-to-do folks from around town so the entertainment is five star.

20161116_174920

Moving on to this weeks featured blogger, I  want you to meet USFman owner of Snippets of a Traveling Mind

Undoubtedly, you will find his posts well-written and full of creative passions. Please stop by and introduce yourself.

About – Combining my 28+ years of teaching, a passion for photography, and a ceaseless pursuit of world travel, I find blogging about global issues to be the perfect outlet for my creative passions…

logo

beBee is going strong and getting into the spirit of the holidays. I’m sharing a pic of my beBee T-shirt and a pic of our King Bees, Juan Imaz, and Javier beBee. They’ve got what it takes to make a startup venture a success story, no doubt. Here’s the link to join in the fun. https://www.bebee.com/

20161121_134712

juan-and-javier

Now for a little change of pace, did you know that November 22, 2016, is Go For a Ride Day?

“Go For A Ride Day encourages you to get out into the world – hop on your bike, into your car, or simply get your walking boots out of storage and go on a trip. Don’t worry too much about where you’re going, just enjoy the journey. What with all of the cell phones and emails constantly intruding on our lives, we can all agree that everyone needs some time to just get away from it all and feel free every now and then. And what better way to do that then to just go for a ride!”

What is your favorite mode of transportation? Perhaps, back in the day modes like a sleigh or horse-drawn carriage or by a horse? Or other types of transportation such as boat, plane, helicopter, car, motorcycle, rollerskates, skateboard. etc. Even a nice walk will get you to where you’re going and you can enjoy nature along the way.

Hey my friend take a break

it’s your life for Pete’s sake

Take it easy and stop a while

Be sure and take time to smile

Look around and take it in

coz this moment will ne’er be again

Hey, don’t forget to join in on Tuesday Chatter, a weekly event. Stop by and leave a link to your blog or a favorite post for others to enjoy at Tuesday Chatter.

Here’s a little surprise for you – a yummy recipe from one of my beBee pals.

Lentil Hummus

Here you have the ingredients:

◦ 400 gr (14 oz) of cooked lentils, washed and drained

◦ 1 garlic

◦ 40 gr (1-2 oz) of roasted sesame seeds

◦ 1 tablespoon ground cumin

◦ 30 gr (1-2 oz) of lime or lemon juice

◦ 70 gr (2-3 oz) extra virgin olive oil

◦ Salt to taste

You put all the ingredients at the same time and you can use a blender to make the puree. Or if you use the Thermomix, put all the ingredients in the glass and program 30 seconds at speed 5-10. Here is the link to Mamen’s buzz. Note, the recipe is also in Spanish. https://www.bebee.com/producer/@mamen-delgado/hummus-de-lentejas-lentil-hummus-espanol-english

Enjoy the recipe and enjoy your holidays.

I’m Eugenia and it’s time to put a wrap on this chat. So long from this week’s Tuesday Chatter and have a great week!

C25

10 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 11/21/2016 at 7:24 pm

My wife loves the hummus recipe. I prefer the coffee.

• 11/21/2016 at 9:16 pm

I’m glad she likes the recipe. And coffee – nothing beats my cuppa joe!

2. 11/22/2016 at 8:21 pm

I do love to people watch! Although, I am not too fond of being watched. I love to walk…just mosey along and enjoy creation is what I do.

• 11/24/2016 at 8:42 am

I feel the same. I love to be outside and enjoy nature.

3. 11/24/2016 at 1:42 am

You live a Meaningful Life. Stay Blessed.

4. 11/27/2016 at 10:13 am

Everything sounds great!

Being MJ Every Day

An honest and raw story of survival and recovery.

The Meeting Place Of The World

Where it All comes together...

Poems for Warriors

We are at war. Life is a battle. Every day we fight for joy, peace… love. This is correspondence from the frontlines.

The Chronicles of a Fantasy Writer

Newbie writer sharing her writing experience and thoughts on books, shows, movies, and everything in between.

blackwings666

Horror, Science Fiction, Comic Books and More

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan