Tom Turkey

288406-request-from-your-friendly-turkey-eat-ham-happy-thanksgiving

Tom turkey dreaded this day but hoping all would go his way

You see, this time of year was Tom’s greatest fear

Yes, Thanksgiving Day would seal Toms fate

His gobbling days were over as he adorned a plate

Yes, he was one handsome fowl until things went afoul

in-other-words1

This week the event is to Write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word turkey.  Please drop by and join the fun at  Patricia’s Place

CC93a

9 comments for “Tom Turkey

1. 11/25/2016 at 8:07 pm

Poor Tom, things certainly did go afoul for him as we gobbled up the gobbler. Thanks for sharing with In Other Words.

• 11/26/2016 at 9:49 am

Yes, poor Tom but let’s hope he helped feed families in need. 🦃

2. 11/26/2016 at 11:29 pm

Poor Tom!!!

• 11/27/2016 at 10:06 am

Yes, poor Tom. He was a grumpy turkey, though!

3. 11/27/2016 at 10:15 am

Oh no! Love this Franci

4. 11/29/2016 at 7:13 pm

Oh, no…too bad he didn’t get pardoned, like Bert did.

• 11/29/2016 at 7:53 pm

Poor thing tried to be pardoned but he wasn’t politically correct. 😉

myboyfriendisinIndia

A blog about a temporary long-distance relationship: India, Paris and a rural village in Ireland. Running, millennial thoughts and emigration - new posts each week day! :)

Fine Cats & Kittens

Cats and kittens beautiful pictures, fun activity's, and sweet poems.

Books & poems Coffee & Teas

books,poems,coffee,teas

New Lune

A blog full of tips, inspiration and freebies!

Life & Leisure

Good things take time.

Diary of an Aesthete

AnonymouslyBloggingThroughLife

She loved mysteries so much, she became one.

In mind and out

Read my mind

Jade M.Wong

Writer at Heart | Fangirl by DNA | Struggling Human until Further Notice

Niki Flow

I feel the world and want to help heal the world.

Prats Corner

Pages of my mind : collecting words, experiences and memories...

Gringirls

Two girls one trip

Have Fun with God

Arm yourself with divine truths

Jackie's Lifestyle Blog

Depression, Mentalhealth, Life, Reality

farmstand culture

Easy ideas to make hectic lives healthier. Natural skin care. Farm stand finds!

Constance Bourg

Poetry and Flash Fiction

A Girl in Progress

I guess I don't have to worry about my mom finding my diary anymore, it's now on the internet. Welcome everyone to my poorly scripted life!

Martha’s Artistic Flarings

After retiring, I decided to play around with computer art. This is the result.

Diary of a mEs$eD-uP College Mom

My journey of existing, struggling, hating life, loving life, crushing it, failing, growing, &/or soaring in this world when odds are against me

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Wonder Cottage

Lifestyle blog: explore and be inspired