The Color of White

See Norway - Se Norge

I den senere tid har det vært lite eller ingen snø på våre kanter (Også i resten av Europa)! Men det har vært massevis av minusgrader og – det har endret naturens karakter og utseende. Når så også tåke tidvis blander seg inn, blir det ofte litt spesielt.  Her forsøker jeg å formidle den mange ganger litt spesielle atmosfæren i slike øyeblikk . . .
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERALately there has been very little snow in our parts of the world (as in most of Europe as well). But – we have been blessed with a lot of freezing temperatures, and it has altered the character and the appearance of the landscape! When the fog also wants to play a part, things are beginning to look spectacular.  Here I have tried to catch the special atmosphere in such moments . . .
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA(Compliments of SRB)
Please return me…

View original post 6 more words

6 comments for “The Color of White

1. 02/01/2017 at 11:28 am

Such a lovely read. And the images are simply marvelous 👍✌

2. 02/01/2017 at 11:49 am

Hjertelig takk for det.
    Wonderful memories … http://www.jcvtcs.com/index-section-jvaughan.html#education

3. 02/01/2017 at 2:58 pm

Yes Svein takes some beautiful images.. doesn’t he 🙂

• 02/01/2017 at 4:50 pm

Yes, he does. He wanted to share them but is not a social media fan so I am helping him. I shared these photos on Twitter.

• 02/01/2017 at 4:52 pm

Oh wonderful Eugenia.. I am not on twitter of FB.. so that is lovely of you..

4. 02/05/2017 at 10:30 pm

Beautiful photography… and thank you for stoping by my poetry blog. Best wishes 2017. 🙂

Being MJ Every Day

An honest and raw story of survival and recovery.

The Meeting Place Of The World

Where it All comes together...

Poems for Warriors

We are at war. Life is a battle. Every day we fight for joy, peace… love. This is correspondence from the frontlines.

The Chronicles of a Fantasy Writer

Newbie writer sharing her writing experience and thoughts on books, shows, movies, and everything in between.

blackwings666

Horror, Science Fiction, Comic Books and More

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan