I love sunsets!

See Norway - Se Norge

Kopi (4) av Nye bilder 012Jeg elsker solnedganger!  Og ingen er helt like, kanskje særlig fordi de også finner sted på litt forskjellige steder avhengig av tid på året.

I love sunsets!  And they are never quite the same. Perhaps ’cause they are located at different positions depending on the time of the year?
Nye bilder 223
Nye bilder 229
Nye bilder 577
Nye bilder 600Men, også månen kan bidra positivt når forholdene ligger til rette.

But even the moon may join in when the conditions are right.

Nye bilder 609(Compliments of SRB )

Please return me to INDEX

View original post

8 comments for “I love sunsets!

1. 02/07/2017 at 7:43 pm

I love sunsets too! Great photos to share.

2. 02/08/2017 at 10:49 am

Lovely sunsets. You should also see South Florida sunsets sometime in the summer.

• 02/08/2017 at 11:45 am

Yes, I agree, especially in Key West. I lived in South Florida for ten years.

3. 02/10/2017 at 11:39 am

Stunning sunsets… such wonderful colours! Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely weekend. 🙂

• 02/10/2017 at 7:09 pm

Yes, the sunsets are stunning. You have a nice weekend, as well.

4. 05/11/2017 at 5:40 am

Beautiful!

myboyfriendisinIndia

A blog about a temporary long-distance relationship: India, Paris and a rural village in Ireland. Running, millennial thoughts and emigration - new posts each week day! :)

Fine Cats & Kittens

Cats and kittens beautiful pictures, fun activity's, and sweet poems.

Books & poems Coffee & Teas

books,poems,coffee,teas

New Lune

A blog full of tips, inspiration and freebies!

Life & Leisure

Good things take time.

Diary of an Aesthete

AnonymouslyBloggingThroughLife

She loved mysteries so much, she became one.

In mind and out

Read my mind

Jade M.Wong

Writer at Heart | Fangirl by DNA | Struggling Human until Further Notice

Niki Flow

I feel the world and want to help heal the world.

Prats Corner

Pages of my mind : collecting words, experiences and memories...

Gringirls

Two girls one trip

Have Fun with God

Arm yourself with divine truths

Jackie's Lifestyle Blog

Depression, Mentalhealth, Life, Reality

farmstand culture

Easy ideas to make hectic lives healthier. Natural skin care. Farm stand finds!

Constance Bourg

Poetry and Flash Fiction

A Girl in Progress

I guess I don't have to worry about my mom finding my diary anymore, it's now on the internet. Welcome everyone to my poorly scripted life!

Martha’s Artistic Flarings

After retiring, I decided to play around with computer art. This is the result.

Diary of a mEs$eD-uP College Mom

My journey of existing, struggling, hating life, loving life, crushing it, failing, growing, &/or soaring in this world when odds are against me

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Wonder Cottage

Lifestyle blog: explore and be inspired