The Sun and me –

See Norway - Se Norge

Det er intet som påvirker naturen som vår sol. Direkte eller sekundært!
Og siden solen alltid synes å være der uansett årstid, så har den nok blitt av en gjenganger i mine foto-reportasjer. Og jeg tilstår det gjerne: Jeg liker å lete etter best mulige solnedganger for dere. Selvsagt tar jeg også til takke med soloppganger, men – de har en uvane med å komme stadig tidligere utover sommeren og derfor blir det mindre av dem! 🙂  Men igår så det lovende ut. Og jeg var tidlig på plass slik at intet skulle gå tapt, men – det gjorde det nesten! (At jeg aldri lærer?)
There’s  nothing that affects our planet Earth like the sun! Directly nor secondary! And since the sun more or less always seems present in the sky, photos from sunsets (or sunups) has become a ‘regular occurance’ on this blog.  And I readily confess: I…

View original post 200 more words

9 comments for “The Sun and me –

1. 03/27/2017 at 10:40 am

Thanks a lot! Hope to see a lot of your friends visiting from time to time!

• 03/27/2017 at 11:05 am

Me too! I have seen some very nice compliments on your photos every now and then but I expected more. Of course, some just do a drive thru by giving a like rather than take the time to comment.

• 03/27/2017 at 11:25 am

I’ve blogging actively since 2005 and I have concluded that 90% of bloggers (visiting me or elsewhere) A: Do not bother to follow published links; B: Do not bother to comment; C: 80% Do not bother to leave a ‘Like’, but they are out there – lurking in the shaddows! 🙂
        So I have completely terminated the publishing og links giving background information to my pictures. I know it reduces the value of my blog, but it’s simply not worth the time invested.
        If this mis how they want it, thats how they’ll receive it.

• 03/27/2017 at 12:31 pm

Yep, you nailed it with your comment. With that said, I just received a nice comment on the reblog I just shared. Some people do take the time to comment. I feel a lot of it is, people don’t have the time.

2. Cory Melancon
    03/27/2017 at 12:12 pm

Love this really excellent stuff

3. 04/02/2017 at 11:10 am

I totally agree with you. I’m a sun bug too! ~✿~ღ~✿~

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Kamus Istilah

Yang Pernah Mbuat Aku Bingung

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Bittermarshmellos

Reveal the bitterness

Art of Quotation

"The artist exists because the world is not perfect" - Andrei Tarkovsky

A Curious Narrative

Memories, Imaginings, Contemplation

Jess Reimer Blog

lifestyle & travel

Voices on a paper

I often eavesdrop to random voices roaming in the air. Some leave bruises on my eyelids due to the frequent wiping of tears. They have a saddening picture. Others stimulate endless smiles. Some would like to remain unidentified. All in all, I love to narrate stories of the sad, happy and mysterious voices.

Justmuddlingthrough

The ups and downs of a working mum

River Sandha Review

Exposing truly talented people to the world.