The Sun and me –

Awesome photography.

See Norway - Se Norge

Det er intet som påvirker naturen som vår sol. Direkte eller sekundært!
Og siden solen alltid synes å være der uansett årstid, så har den nok blitt av en gjenganger i mine foto-reportasjer. Og jeg tilstår det gjerne: Jeg liker å lete etter best mulige solnedganger for dere. Selvsagt tar jeg også til takke med soloppganger, men – de har en uvane med å komme stadig tidligere utover sommeren og derfor blir det mindre av dem! 🙂  Men igår så det lovende ut. Og jeg var tidlig på plass slik at intet skulle gå tapt, men – det gjorde det nesten! (At jeg aldri lærer?)
There’s  nothing that affects our planet Earth like the sun! Directly nor secondary! And since the sun more or less always seems present in the sky, photos from sunsets (or sunups) has become a ‘regular occurance’ on this blog.  And I readily confess: I…

View original post 200 more words

9 comments for “The Sun and me –

1. 03/27/2017 at 10:40 am

Thanks a lot! Hope to see a lot of your friends visiting from time to time!

• 03/27/2017 at 11:05 am

Me too! I have seen some very nice compliments on your photos every now and then but I expected more. Of course, some just do a drive thru by giving a like rather than take the time to comment.

• 03/27/2017 at 11:25 am

I’ve blogging actively since 2005 and I have concluded that 90% of bloggers (visiting me or elsewhere) A: Do not bother to follow published links; B: Do not bother to comment; C: 80% Do not bother to leave a ‘Like’, but they are out there – lurking in the shaddows! 🙂
        So I have completely terminated the publishing og links giving background information to my pictures. I know it reduces the value of my blog, but it’s simply not worth the time invested.
        If this mis how they want it, thats how they’ll receive it.

• 03/27/2017 at 12:31 pm

Yep, you nailed it with your comment. With that said, I just received a nice comment on the reblog I just shared. Some people do take the time to comment. I feel a lot of it is, people don’t have the time.

2. 03/27/2017 at 12:12 pm

Love this really excellent stuff

3. 04/02/2017 at 11:10 am

I totally agree with you. I’m a sun bug too! ~✿~ღ~✿~

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

A.K. Caggiano

I am lord of the blog, said she.

Beholding Him Ministries

Grace, hope and Truth for each day.

janisinwonderland

A simple life

Capital Nerd

Connecting ideas and people – How books can change our lives

Curious as a Cathy

Enjoying life one experience at a time through photography, music, & occasionally a cup of coffee with friends

Dining with Donald

Donald on dining in and out

Indira's Blog

Poems, Haiku, Paintings & Photographs

The Roaring Rabbit

Poetry, Earth Spirituality and the Artistic Soul.

Moonlighting Scrivener

Changing the world, one word at a time.

Apprendrebeaucoupergosum4ever

Scientia potetia est

skepticalmommy

Life is a continuous journey.Lets make it memorable.

Morpethroad

Random meaningful words on a page

ScribbleDartsfromtheHeart

creative expression and imaginative exploration

IMPREINT journal

The official bulletin of the artist IMPREINT created to repost excerpts from 'En plein air'.

Down the Hall on Your Left

This site is a blog about what has been coasting through my consciousness lately. The things I post will be reflections that I see of the world around me. You may not agree with me or like what I say. In either case - you’ll get over it and I can live with it if it makes you unhappy. Please feel free to leave comments if you wish . All postings are: copyright 2014 - 2018

Polly Eloquent

Candid Words on Life & Faith by Polly Mayforth Krause

Buckets on a Barefoot Beach

power...poetry...prose...peace...love listens & rises again

The Zombies Ate My Brains

Rescuing what might remain of the grey matter.

Kristina Boucher