The Sun and me –

Awesome photography.

See Norway - Se Norge

Det er intet som påvirker naturen som vår sol. Direkte eller sekundært!
Og siden solen alltid synes å være der uansett årstid, så har den nok blitt av en gjenganger i mine foto-reportasjer. Og jeg tilstår det gjerne: Jeg liker å lete etter best mulige solnedganger for dere. Selvsagt tar jeg også til takke med soloppganger, men – de har en uvane med å komme stadig tidligere utover sommeren og derfor blir det mindre av dem! 🙂  Men igår så det lovende ut. Og jeg var tidlig på plass slik at intet skulle gå tapt, men – det gjorde det nesten! (At jeg aldri lærer?)
There’s  nothing that affects our planet Earth like the sun! Directly nor secondary! And since the sun more or less always seems present in the sky, photos from sunsets (or sunups) has become a ‘regular occurance’ on this blog.  And I readily confess: I…

View original post 200 more words

9 comments for “The Sun and me –

1. 03/27/2017 at 10:40 am

Thanks a lot! Hope to see a lot of your friends visiting from time to time!

• 03/27/2017 at 11:05 am

Me too! I have seen some very nice compliments on your photos every now and then but I expected more. Of course, some just do a drive thru by giving a like rather than take the time to comment.

• 03/27/2017 at 11:25 am

I’ve blogging actively since 2005 and I have concluded that 90% of bloggers (visiting me or elsewhere) A: Do not bother to follow published links; B: Do not bother to comment; C: 80% Do not bother to leave a ‘Like’, but they are out there – lurking in the shaddows! 🙂
        So I have completely terminated the publishing og links giving background information to my pictures. I know it reduces the value of my blog, but it’s simply not worth the time invested.
        If this mis how they want it, thats how they’ll receive it.

• 03/27/2017 at 12:31 pm

Yep, you nailed it with your comment. With that said, I just received a nice comment on the reblog I just shared. Some people do take the time to comment. I feel a lot of it is, people don’t have the time.

2. 03/27/2017 at 12:12 pm

Love this really excellent stuff

3. 04/02/2017 at 11:10 am

I totally agree with you. I’m a sun bug too! ~✿~ღ~✿~

w

bluebird of bitterness

The opinions expressed are those of the author. You go get your own opinions.

a inspiraars

Paintbrush Says.... a story of who you are!

moviewarden.wordpress.com/

Motion-picture Reviews

Rich Briere & Oakley's Ghost

Sonic Laden Tales of the Swamp Dwellers

The Hunt And Peck Blog

Take a deep breath

Revolutionary Musings

My everyday thoughts as they come to me

Ushma Patel

When the green woods laugh with the voice of joy, And the dimpling stream runs laughing by; When the air does laugh with our merry wit, And the green hill laughs with the noise of it.

Marnie Writes

Books, Writing, and Food

The Flawddess

That Old School and Hopeless Romantic Girl Who Still Believes In Fairytales..!!💟

The Mad Puppeteer

Warden of Words // Shaper of Stories

Comedy FESTIVAL

Film and Writing Festival for Comedy. Showcasing best of comedy short films at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Plus, showcasing best of comedy novels, short stories, poems, screenplays (TV, short, feature) at the festival performed by professional actors.

From Private to Public

Give a teacher a pencil, and they'll write a masterpiece...or at least tell you they did.

Darswords

Musings about Havenverse

The Musing Quill

A Blog on Writing, Poetry, Short Stories and Books.

Gerald Pilcher Blog

For Webpreneurs

Fmme writes poems

This is a space for me to write, share my words and play with poetry. You are very welcome here.