Do YOU have the Sense of a Goose?

ADD . . . and-so-much-more

© Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, ACT, MCC, SCAC
Reflections: edited reposting

Click HERE for Part One: ABOUT Values and the Goose Story

A wonderful model for living

In 1994 I founded The Optimal Functioning Institute™ – the company that presented the world’s first comprehensive ADD-specific coaching curriculum, and the only one for many years (OFI’s certification compliant A.C.T.), a curriculum I developed and delivered personally for years.

OFI was founded according to the principles that Dr. Harry Clarke Noyes articulates in The Goose Story, an extremely short free-verse poem (below) about the importance of community.

For well over a decade it was featured prominently on my first website, ADDCoach.com, built to focus on promoting the existence of ADD Coaching and the importance of brain-based, ADD-specific, Coach Training — and one of the first ADD sites on the web.

I first shared it here on ADDandSoMuchMORE.com in 2011

View original post 893 more words

10 comments for “Do YOU have the Sense of a Goose?

1. 04/24/2017 at 1:22 pm

I love posts like this, where you read something for the first time and it makes an impact. We need to understand that we can achieve so much more by helping others. In a world were its all me me this is so valuable. Great post

• 04/24/2017 at 2:53 pm

Madelyn, the author of the post has a sincere and positive way of conveying her thoughts. I especially like this one.

• 04/25/2017 at 12:21 am

Thank you so much, Eugenia – both for the reblog and for this lovely endorsement.

I also took time to take a look at your About page (and gazillion comments) – good job, and GORGEOUS cat. My Shih Tzu TinkerToy guest blogs for me from time to time, so if you have any dedicated kitty posts, be sure to leave him a link whenever you see one.
        xx,
        mgh

• 04/25/2017 at 9:33 am

Thank you, Madelyn. Yes, I noticed my About Me has gathered a lot of interest, which I enjoy reading the comments. I’ll keep TinkerToy in mind if I find any dedicated furry 4 legged posts. 🌻

2. 04/25/2017 at 6:09 am

Fabulous share Eugenia… 🙂 And went over to say so.. ❤

3. 04/29/2017 at 6:09 am

AWESOME! U write better much better than Any1 else 👌👌

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

A Frank Angle

Thoughts from the Inner Mind

The Flowers of Art

In the kingdom of life, with the strokes of the brush, the bow and the pen, artists have sowed their hearts to contrive, fields rivalling in beauty the Garden of Eden.

Scenic Writer's Shack

Words. Wares. Woomph.

unbelsorrisodallitalia.wordpress.com/

意大利旅居記事簿:來自意國的微笑 by Scarlett To

Joy's Travel

Leben im Ausland (Life in abroad)

Publication Advisors

Help With Publishing

Elusive Mummers

who get lost between sighs and restless nights.

Truth Troubles

Why people hate the truths of the world.

Earthpages.org

The Real Alternative

Saved By Words

When a woman tells the truth she is creating the possibility for more truth around her. Adrienne Rich

Blog de companie

Words are dangerous tools. You need the User Manual.

The Rilke Project

Conversations With a Young Poet

Smile

Because You're Beautiful.. :)

Meraki Forever

Put All Of You❤Thats MERAKI

Insights from "Inside"

Sunshine on Razor Wire: perspectives from "inside"

Tabarka Rajab