Listen to the Lessons

132591-Cute-Owl-In-The-Fall

Put your ear to the ground, hey what’s that sound

Acknowledge the knowledge

As a graduate you’ve found, the earth is round

Acknowledge the knowledge

Treasure the wealth of education, let it go round

in-other-words1

This week the event is to Write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word graduate. Please drop by and join the fun at Patricia’s Place

CC93a

22 comments for “Listen to the Lessons

1. 06/07/2017 at 8:32 pm

Fun 5 lines with a message. I wonder how many new graduates really treasure the wealth of education? I think it takes awhile to understand that all that learning was worth the time and effort if only to train our minds to think. Thanks for sharing.

• 06/07/2017 at 9:52 pm

Thank you, Patricia. I agree that it probably does take time. Once they step into the corporate world, they will appreciate their education.

• 06/13/2017 at 7:04 am

True that..a corporate life will let them realize the worth of education

2. Davy D
    06/08/2017 at 12:10 pm

Full of an owl’s wisdom Eugenia and I agree knowledge should be treasured and shared.

3. 06/09/2017 at 6:46 am

Nuggets of wisdom in your poem. Of our knowledge do share. For our wealth of knowledge comes not from learning but from sharing.

4. 06/09/2017 at 11:07 am

Another enchanting image of an owl! And a great entry as usual.

5. 06/10/2017 at 8:28 am

Your poem got me thinking of words that rhyme with knowledge: porridge, forage. Got any more?

I set you the challenge to write a poem incorporating a knowledge rhyme. 😊

6. 06/13/2017 at 7:05 am

In fact, every signals around us has a lesson to teach us..need not be from the heavy books..isn’t it

• 06/15/2017 at 7:40 pm

Yes, I agree. We can learn a lot by just being aware of our surroundings.

7. 06/14/2017 at 2:50 pm

Love it! xo

8. 06/23/2017 at 12:24 pm

Enjoyed stopping by, Eugenia! Knowledge is competence and competence conquers all! Let’s be well-armed, shall we? ❤️

• 06/23/2017 at 8:19 pm

Thank you for visiting and yes, being well-armed is certainly a step in the right direction.

9. 07/25/2017 at 3:37 am

I loved how smoothly written this is! it flows very well and sends a refreshing message 🙂

myboyfriendisinIndia

A blog about a temporary long-distance relationship: India, Paris and a rural village in Ireland. Running, millennial thoughts and emigration - new posts each week day! :)

Fine Cats & Kittens

Cats and kittens beautiful pictures, fun activity's, and sweet poems.

Books & poems Coffee & Teas

books,poems,coffee,teas

New Lune

A blog full of tips, inspiration and freebies!

Life & Leisure

Good things take time.

Diary of an Aesthete

AnonymouslyBloggingThroughLife

She loved mysteries so much, she became one.

In mind and out

Read my mind

Jade M.Wong

Writer at Heart | Fangirl by DNA | Struggling Human until Further Notice

Niki Flow

I feel the world and want to help heal the world.

Prats Corner

Pages of my mind : collecting words, experiences and memories...

Gringirls

Two girls one trip

Have Fun with God

Arm yourself with divine truths

Jackie's Lifestyle Blog

Depression, Mentalhealth, Life, Reality

farmstand culture

Easy ideas to make hectic lives healthier. Natural skin care. Farm stand finds!

Constance Bourg

Poetry and Flash Fiction

A Girl in Progress

I guess I don't have to worry about my mom finding my diary anymore, it's now on the internet. Welcome everyone to my poorly scripted life!

Martha’s Artistic Flarings

After retiring, I decided to play around with computer art. This is the result.

Diary of a mEs$eD-uP College Mom

My journey of existing, struggling, hating life, loving life, crushing it, failing, growing, &/or soaring in this world when odds are against me

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Wonder Cottage

Lifestyle blog: explore and be inspired