Tuesday Chatter Weekly

pexels-photo-374757

Hey, c’mon in and have a cuppa at the Tuesday Chatter Cafe. A place where the clocks don’t know night from day, and we can chat about what may or may not happen. We like to dwell on thought-provoking and undeniably doubtful drivel.

Nineteen ninety-one, mother nature wreaks havoc worldwide instigating various types of weather events resulting in destruction and loss of life-Cyclone in Bangladesh, fires in Oakland, Ca, 7.0 on the Richter Scale quake in Northern Italy, 6.8 on the Richter Scale quake near border between Pakistan and Afghanistan, Typhoon Kinna hits western Japan, seventy tornadoes swirling in the central US.

Concerns continue about the health of the earth due to a 2% decrease in the ice covering the Arctic over a 10-year span, and the Tropical Rainforest is shrinking by 1% a year. Those concerns are continuing to the present day, as conditions have worsened.

1991 is a sad year for music due to the death of Freddie Mercury, the lead singer for the band Queen. He announced he was HIV positive and died due to complications from the disease the next day. He was 45. Mercury wrote several hit songs for Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody, We are the Champions, Somebody to Love, and Crazy Little Thing Called Love, to name a few.

I won’t be a rock star. I will be a legend.- Freddie Mercury

When I’m dead, I want to be remembered as a musician of some worth and substance. -Freddie Mercury

Playground bullies, they like to play games

You know the type so start taking names

You gotta watch standing in the same old place

If you want to clink cups you have to save face

Walk or run in the rain confuses the sane

But paper doll people best learn to refrain

Their flimsy persona filled with fraught

Yes, it’s profound so noodle the thought

Boundaries have no lines you know the drill

With your wanderlust attitude life is a thrill

Shake a tail feather now life’s grand or bland

I’m hitching a ride to join a rock and roll band

Stopping on the way at the local speakeasies

Looking to make friends with the easy-peasy

Let’s Meet & Greet one another at the Tuesday Chatter Cafe

TC Cafe

My Cup of English Tea

Setting up a Brand-New Life in London

Rhyme Smith

where poetry meets my thoughts

The Shining Gem

My Personal e-journal

English Teachers

English Teachers

Stop in and say hello to your fellow bloggers!

This is Tuesday Chatter, a weekly event! Please leave the link to your blog, giving others the opportunity to appreciate your talents. Here’s the link to the how-tos- Tuesday Chatter

Please stop in and visit my new blog dedicated to poetry – ThusNSuch

ThusNSuch3

C34

10 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 08/08/2017 at 4:33 am

And nobody seems to worry about what an easily provoked President might be doing in the future?
    How’s that? The rest of the world seem to be?!

2. 08/08/2017 at 8:07 am

I think Freddy Mercury becomes more respected as a musician the more time that passes.

• 08/08/2017 at 1:33 pm

Yes, I agree, Bernadette. This seems to be the case with a lot of musicians. I’m happy to see you’re back.

3. 08/08/2017 at 10:06 am

Freddie Mercury was a genius Eugenia and it hard to believe how quickly the time has passed since his death. Funny enough I was listening to the album Sheer Heart Attack a few days ago. What was your favourite Queen album?

• 08/08/2017 at 1:31 pm

I lean toward Queen and Queen II. I also like Sheer Heart Attack. It’s not easy to choose just one. 😉

• 08/09/2017 at 2:25 am

Good choices Eugenia 🙂

4. 08/08/2017 at 10:55 pm

Your poem made me smile. You do have a way with words!

• 08/09/2017 at 9:59 am

Thank you for your kind comment, Patricia. 😄

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Perceptions Unplugged

Read, Think & Write

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan

♥️Off Duty Nurse ♥️

Melody Chen

Word-Experimentalist

My experience

digital banega village

Mihran Kalaydjian's Official Blog

Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. Billy Wilder

Short Ramblings