Learn the Ropes Folk

family-pier-man-woman-39691

We got rich folk and thin folk, town folk and plain folk

There’s sick folk and grim folk and those that are broke folk

And those that like to sing folk their lullabies to wee folk

Behold masters of what’s spoke folk cuz life’s not a joke folk

We gotta raise our young folk to love their fellow kinfolk

in-other-words1

This week the event is to Write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word kinfolk. Please drop by and join the challenge at Patricia’s Place

Please stop in and visit – ThusNSuch

44938-Flickering-Candle-Light

CC93a

image – Pexels

19 comments for “Learn the Ropes Folk

1. 08/30/2017 at 10:48 pm

Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.

• 08/31/2017 at 9:48 am

Thank you for the reblog. I love the way you have set up your blog. Extremely interesting and it has a lot of action to it.

2. Davy D
    08/31/2017 at 9:55 am

Good poetic response to the prompt Eugenia. Love the last line.

3. 08/31/2017 at 10:47 am

You have me an idea to repeat one word several times as a theme for a poem. Thank you.

4. 08/31/2017 at 11:15 am

Let me know when you publish it. 🙂

5. 08/31/2017 at 1:06 pm

Love this! I’m going to reblog it because it’s just fun…and so true! Have a great day!

6. 08/31/2017 at 1:07 pm

Reblogged this on This Life is Real…and so are the Answers and commented:
    I love this poem! Very true…and just fun. Enjoy!

7. 09/01/2017 at 1:38 am

I love this. You share a beautiful message in a short dose. I read this in a sing-song voice 🙂

• 09/01/2017 at 4:15 pm

I am delighted you enjoyed it. I sing all of my poems to myself as I like them to be rhythmic.

8. 09/01/2017 at 10:10 am

Very nice!

9. 09/01/2017 at 7:06 pm

I love this! Thanks for sharing it.

10. 09/05/2017 at 11:54 pm

Very clever Eugenia. And thanks for the follow. Stop by anytime..

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Kamus Istilah

Yang Pernah Mbuat Aku Bingung

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Bittermarshmellos

Reveal the bitterness

Art of Quotation

"The artist exists because the world is not perfect" - Andrei Tarkovsky

A Curious Narrative

Memories, Imaginings, Contemplation

Jess Reimer Blog

lifestyle & travel

Voices on a paper

I often eavesdrop to random voices roaming in the air. Some leave bruises on my eyelids due to the frequent wiping of tears. They have a saddening picture. Others stimulate endless smiles. Some would like to remain unidentified. All in all, I love to narrate stories of the sad, happy and mysterious voices.

Justmuddlingthrough

The ups and downs of a working mum

River Sandha Review

Exposing truly talented people to the world.