Learn the Ropes Folk

137991-Autumn-Breeze

We got rich folk and thin folk, town folk and plain folk

There’s sick folk and grim folk and those that are broke folk

And those that like to sing folk their lullabies to wee folk

Behold masters of what’s spoke folk cuz life’s not a joke folk

We gotta raise our young folk to love their fellow kinfolk

in-other-words1

This week the event is to Write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word kinfolk. Please drop by and join the challenge at Patricia’s Place

Please stop in and visit – ThusNSuch

280366-Candle-Light

C34

19 comments for “Learn the Ropes Folk

1. 08/30/2017 at 10:48 pm

Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.

• 08/31/2017 at 9:48 am

Thank you for the reblog. I love the way you have set up your blog. Extremely interesting and it has a lot of action to it.

2. 08/31/2017 at 9:55 am

Good poetic response to the prompt Eugenia. Love the last line.

3. 08/31/2017 at 10:47 am

You have me an idea to repeat one word several times as a theme for a poem. Thank you.

4. 08/31/2017 at 11:15 am

Let me know when you publish it. 🙂

5. 08/31/2017 at 1:06 pm

Love this! I’m going to reblog it because it’s just fun…and so true! Have a great day!

6. 08/31/2017 at 1:07 pm

Reblogged this on This Life is Real…and so are the Answers and commented:
    I love this poem! Very true…and just fun. Enjoy!

7. 09/01/2017 at 1:38 am

I love this. You share a beautiful message in a short dose. I read this in a sing-song voice 🙂

• 09/01/2017 at 4:15 pm

I am delighted you enjoyed it. I sing all of my poems to myself as I like them to be rhythmic.

8. 09/01/2017 at 10:10 am

Very nice!

9. 09/01/2017 at 7:06 pm

I love this! Thanks for sharing it.

10. 09/05/2017 at 11:54 pm

Very clever Eugenia. And thanks for the follow. Stop by anytime..

w

bluebird of bitterness

The opinions expressed are those of the author. You go get your own opinions.

a inspiraars

Paintbrush Says.... a story of who you are!

moviewarden.wordpress.com/

Motion-picture Reviews

Rich Briere & Oakley's Ghost

Sonic Laden Tales of the Swamp Dwellers

The Hunt And Peck Blog

Take a deep breath

Revolutionary Musings

My everyday thoughts as they come to me

Ushma Patel

When the green woods laugh with the voice of joy, And the dimpling stream runs laughing by; When the air does laugh with our merry wit, And the green hill laughs with the noise of it.

Marnie Writes

Books, Writing, and Food

The Flawddess

That Old School and Hopeless Romantic Girl Who Still Believes In Fairytales..!!💟

The Mad Puppeteer

Warden of Words // Shaper of Stories

Comedy FESTIVAL

Film and Writing Festival for Comedy. Showcasing best of comedy short films at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Plus, showcasing best of comedy novels, short stories, poems, screenplays (TV, short, feature) at the festival performed by professional actors.

From Private to Public

Give a teacher a pencil, and they'll write a masterpiece...or at least tell you they did.

Darswords

Musings about Havenverse

The Musing Quill

A Blog on Writing, Poetry, Short Stories and Books.

Gerald Pilcher Blog

For Webpreneurs

Fmme writes poems

This is a space for me to write, share my words and play with poetry. You are very welcome here.