14 Tips to Help You Succeed in the New Underground World of Instagram

Sharing post on Instagram tips

Matt Sweetwood

14 Tips to Help You Succeed in the New Underground World of Instagram

And edited version of this article was originally published on the Entrepreneur on 8/14/2018

Instagram has undergone dramatic changes in the way it operates recently. On the positive side, you can now post pictures that aren’t square, you can like comments, there’s Instagram stories and they have improved their editing tools and filters and you can also go live. On the negative side, they have disabled the ability of many 3rd-party utilities that helped you manage your account. Worst of all, they have changed the way their algorithm works and for many, myself included, engagement (likes and comments) has been diminishing.

I was an early adopter of social media and have used social media to help build myself a powerful personal brand. I have substantial active followings on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram

View original post 1,275 more words

9 comments for “14 Tips to Help You Succeed in the New Underground World of Instagram

1. 09/02/2017 at 1:18 pm

Thank you. I have noticed my Insta numbers suddenly stagnated and that I don’t see a lot of the accounts I used to see on my feed. I am not a business, so I don’t chase followers, however, I do like passing on healthy information and if people are not seeing me then that would seem like a waste of time and energy.

2. Arlee Bird
    09/02/2017 at 3:04 pm

I’ve never attempted to investigate Instagram. I have a difficult time as it is keeping up with the social media platform accounts that I already have and don’t understand them that much. From what I’ve been seeing, Instagram is where it’s at right now. Maybe just another passing internet fad. I don’t know.

Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

• 09/03/2017 at 9:44 am

I have an Instagram account but I don’t get involved with it. Like you, I have a difficult time keeping up with my social media accounts. Thank you for commenting and I am sure I will see you in “The Sound of One Hand Typing”.

3. 09/03/2017 at 1:15 am

Indeed very helpful…everyone nowadays are thronging to Instagram…it’s undeniably a great way to share new information…your post is definitely enlightening regarding how one can manage an account on Instagram 💞

4. 09/04/2017 at 5:46 am

Sounds like a fascinating world Eugenia, 🙂 Love your bright writing.. And happy to be here again my friend xx

5. 09/08/2017 at 4:16 pm

Helpful for people who have only been using Instagram sporadically, like me! Thanks.

Kathrin — http://mycupofenglishtea.wordpress.com

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Short Prose

short prose, fiction, poetry

The Struggle

YouTube Channel

word and silence

Poetry, History, Mythology

Tom's Nature-up-close Photography and Mindfulness Blog

Mindfulness, Philosophy, Spirituality, Meditation, Awareness, Religion, Nature Photography

lovenlosses

Highs and lows of life.

Tea and Toast with Kindness

introduction of thoughtfulness, kindness and compassion oh, and poetry

THE HEATHEN POET

...Living in Shadow City...

An Aspergian's Chemical Romance

The Struggle And Victory Discovered In Aspergers Through Poetic Passion

IdeasBecomeWords

Some Fiction & Some Facts

Valerie Hathaway

Poems, Pictures, and Bits of Fluff

MARIAM’S WORLD

•Poetry •Fashion •Lifestyle •Beauty •Health •Fitness •Inspiration

The Ederren

The world where the arcane pervades all but rules few

Alexandra Balevre Writing

Portfolio, Excerpts, and Blog Posts

Timeandreflections

"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect"

Andrew Green's Poems

Mostly light hearted but often with a serious message.

Makeup Brushes Hub

Makeup Brushes Hub

Tea With Jennifer

Join me in a cup of inspiration!