Be Earnest with Purpose

Checkmate my friends

Maneuvers of the mind

Find thoughts of like-kind

Wishes upon dreams

Schemes mold into themes

Leave the door ajar

Let life know who you are

To visualize your goals

Will fulfill your soul

In response to Reena’s Exploration Challenge-Whatever, You Earnestly Wish For, Is Your Goal in Life Reena’s Exploration Challenge Week 4

challenge-4-prompt

Please stop in and visit ThusNSuch – ThusNSuch

280366-Candle-Light

C34

29 comments for “Be Earnest with Purpose

1. 09/15/2017 at 1:35 pm

This is wonderful love the meaning x

2. 09/15/2017 at 1:45 pm

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena and commented:
    A poem from Eugenia….

3. 09/15/2017 at 1:46 pm

Superb entry! The images you choose are always captivating. “Let life know who you are” is the line I like best.

• 09/15/2017 at 9:46 pm

Thank you so much, Reena. I like to pick images that I feel blend with how I share my thoughts.

4. 09/15/2017 at 4:34 pm

Love it!

5. 09/15/2017 at 5:35 pm

You offer contemplative and well considered advice, powerfully expressed in your verse, Eugenia. I’m impressed.

• 09/15/2017 at 9:49 pm

Roland, I truly appreciate your comment. Thank you for reading and commenting.

6. 09/16/2017 at 1:59 am

I so like that positive thought behind: ” Let life know who you are” I think that reflects so perfectly with the prompts this week.

7. 09/16/2017 at 5:11 am

Wonderful Eugenia.. Indeed let life know who we are and what are our goals.. an excellent muse.. And one to take with me into next week.. Thank you Eugenia.. and sending love and Hugs your way x Enjoy your weekend.. ❤

8. 09/16/2017 at 5:46 am

Oh yes, Eugenia… what we think about, we bring about!

9. 09/16/2017 at 12:12 pm

I’m staring at your lighted candle today and savoring the fact that we have regained power in our condo. Many still do not.

• 09/16/2017 at 10:06 pm

I am glad for you! It must be unbearable for those without electricity and enduring the heat. I remember those days from Hurricane Andrew and a few other nasty storms.

10. 09/18/2017 at 11:16 pm

“Let life know who you are.” Yep, we are to live our lives not let life make up our stories.

11. 09/19/2017 at 2:46 am

Nice poetry Eugenia. “Let life know who you are.” I can see that excellent line on a T shirt 🙂

12. 09/20/2017 at 8:45 am

Lovely thoughts you have captured, Eugenia.

• 09/20/2017 at 9:07 am

Thank you for reading and your kind comment.

w

bluebird of bitterness

The opinions expressed are those of the author. You go get your own opinions.

a inspiraars

Paintbrush Says.... a story of who you are!

moviewarden.wordpress.com/

Motion-picture Reviews

Rich Briere & Oakley's Ghost

Sonic Laden Tales of the Swamp Dwellers

The Hunt And Peck Blog

Take a deep breath

Revolutionary Musings

My everyday thoughts as they come to me

Ushma Patel

When the green woods laugh with the voice of joy, And the dimpling stream runs laughing by; When the air does laugh with our merry wit, And the green hill laughs with the noise of it.

Marnie Writes

Books, Writing, and Food

The Flawddess

That Old School and Hopeless Romantic Girl Who Still Believes In Fairytales..!!💟

The Mad Puppeteer

Warden of Words // Shaper of Stories

Comedy FESTIVAL

Film and Writing Festival for Comedy. Showcasing best of comedy short films at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Plus, showcasing best of comedy novels, short stories, poems, screenplays (TV, short, feature) at the festival performed by professional actors.

From Private to Public

Give a teacher a pencil, and they'll write a masterpiece...or at least tell you they did.

Darswords

Musings about Havenverse

The Musing Quill

A Blog on Writing, Poetry, Short Stories and Books.

Gerald Pilcher Blog

For Webpreneurs

Fmme writes poems

This is a space for me to write, share my words and play with poetry. You are very welcome here.