A Season of Secrets

282139-Falling-Of-Leaves-In-The-Forest

The autumn breeze, such a tease

Nimble moves by dancing leaves

Steps are hidden where we walked

Voices silenced as we talked

A cryptic past scattered through trees

in-other-words1

This week the event is to Write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word autumn. Please drop by and join the challenge at Patricia’s Place.

My other blog – ThusNSuch

Thus1Eugenia

CC93http://www.lovethispic.com/image/282139/falling-of-leaves-in-the-forest

16 comments for “A Season of Secrets

1. 09/27/2017 at 6:42 pm

Very nice 🍂🌞

2. 09/27/2017 at 10:44 pm

love the poem and the video!

3. 09/28/2017 at 4:14 am

This is beautiful, Eugenia! 🙂

4. 09/29/2017 at 12:16 pm

The gif matches the poem perfectly ‘such a tease’.

5. 09/29/2017 at 12:51 pm

What a lovely poem dear Eugenia.. I so enjoyed, and your graphic, just perfect … 🙂
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend as we step out into October.
    Love and Hugs
    Sue ❤

6. 09/29/2017 at 3:51 pm

So lovely 🌸🌸

7. 09/29/2017 at 9:22 pm

So lovely! So many stories could be told with your words for inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

8. 10/07/2017 at 11:57 am

Oooo, You hit my sweet spot!!! Autumn is my favorite season! The wind, the falling leaves and the breeze! Come read my works on Autumn, the wind – “The Wind Whispers” and leaves.

This reminds me of Robert Frost’s “The Road Not Taken”. I love that. Have you read it?
    Chuck

• 10/07/2017 at 12:45 pm

Autumn is my favorite season, as well, and thank you for visiting my site. Yes, I have read Robert Frost’s “The Road Not Taken”, but many moons ago. I’ll find it and renew my familiarity with this piece.

I love your works and will stop in and visit your site today. 🍂 🍁

myboyfriendisinIndia

A blog about a temporary long-distance relationship: India, Paris and a rural village in Ireland. Running, millennial thoughts and emigration - new posts each week day! :)

Fine Cats & Kittens

Cats and kittens beautiful pictures, fun activity's, and sweet poems.

Books & poems Coffee & Teas

books,poems,coffee,teas

New Lune

A blog full of tips, inspiration and freebies!

Life & Leisure

Good things take time.

Diary of an Aesthete

AnonymouslyBloggingThroughLife

She loved mysteries so much, she became one.

In mind and out

Read my mind

Jade M.Wong

Writer at Heart | Fangirl by DNA | Struggling Human until Further Notice

Niki Flow

I feel the world and want to help heal the world.

Prats Corner

Pages of my mind : collecting words, experiences and memories...

Gringirls

Two girls one trip

Have Fun with God

Arm yourself with divine truths

Jackie's Lifestyle Blog

Depression, Mentalhealth, Life, Reality

farmstand culture

Easy ideas to make hectic lives healthier. Natural skin care. Farm stand finds!

Constance Bourg

Poetry and Flash Fiction

A Girl in Progress

I guess I don't have to worry about my mom finding my diary anymore, it's now on the internet. Welcome everyone to my poorly scripted life!

Martha’s Artistic Flarings

After retiring, I decided to play around with computer art. This is the result.

Diary of a mEs$eD-uP College Mom

My journey of existing, struggling, hating life, loving life, crushing it, failing, growing, &/or soaring in this world when odds are against me

Banter Republic

It's just banter

Wonder Cottage

Lifestyle blog: explore and be inspired