Direction

pexels-photo books

I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.-Maya Angelou

Spreading positive energy by adding Sparks! Together, we can shine.

Sparks

Please join in at  McGuffy’s Reader Sparks

With combined efforts, we can create a place to overcome the negative and accentuate the positive by sharing enlightening and inspiring thoughts.

Please visit ThusNSuch, my other blog dedicated to poetry – ThusNSuch

ThusNSuch1a

image-Pexels

12 comments for “Direction

1. 11/07/2017 at 3:04 am

I do love your quote by Maya Angelou. True and inspiring. I have just saved it .
    Thanks
    miriam

• 11/07/2017 at 10:07 am

Thank you! Maya Angelou is my favorite author. Her work is so inspiring.

2. 11/07/2017 at 6:19 am

Excellent, Eugenia. I love the image that you chose for this great quote. Thank you for sharing these empowering Sparks! Hugs!

3. 11/07/2017 at 10:47 am

Maya Angelou was a beautiful soul and I reach for her wisdom often in times of stress and self-doubt.

4. 11/07/2017 at 12:09 pm

Yes, I do the same. She was wise and very practical minded. I find her quotes and poems helpful for everyday living.

5. 11/07/2017 at 4:31 pm

She was such a wise woman. Loved her.

• 11/07/2017 at 6:12 pm

She is my favorite author. Thank you for commenting.😉

6. 11/09/2017 at 10:26 pm

What an insightful quote

7. 11/15/2017 at 5:40 pm

You can be changed by what happens to you but don’t let it define who you are! Love the photo! flightministries.com

Being MJ Every Day

An honest and raw story of survival and recovery.

The Meeting Place Of The World

Where it All comes together...

Poems for Warriors

We are at war. Life is a battle. Every day we fight for joy, peace… love. This is correspondence from the frontlines.

The Chronicles of a Fantasy Writer

Newbie writer sharing her writing experience and thoughts on books, shows, movies, and everything in between.

blackwings666

Horror, Science Fiction, Comic Books and More

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan