Courage

146832-Dark-Cat-Shadows

“Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” -Maya Angelou

Spreading positive energy by adding Sparks! Together, we can shine.

Sparks

Please join in at McGuffy’s Reader Sparks

With combined efforts, we can create a place to overcome the negative and accentuate the positive by sharing enlightening and inspiring thoughts.

Please visit ThusNSuch, my other blog dedicated to poetry – ThusNSuch

ThusNSuch1a

-Eugenia

21 comments for “Courage

1. 12/05/2017 at 10:10 am

I believe that we all have courage within us. Sometimes we need a catalyst to spark it. Once you find it, you can be unstoppable. Thanks for adding Sparks, my friend!

• 12/05/2017 at 12:48 pm

You’re most welcome and I agree. Once we find that courage, we can accomplish a lot.

2. 12/05/2017 at 11:00 am

Had never looked at it that way, but true. Without courage, we wouldn’t make the first effort at most things. 🙂

Peabea@Peabea’s Photography Patch

• 12/05/2017 at 12:49 pm

Thank you for reading and commenting, Peabea.

3. 12/05/2017 at 11:15 am

So simple yet so many fail to see or know that. An excellent spark.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

4. 12/05/2017 at 1:56 pm

Wonderful!

5. 12/05/2017 at 4:53 pm

Courage is when you discover your inner strength and realise all things are possible. Though sometimes it takes a few goes to get it right.

• 12/05/2017 at 7:20 pm

Yes, I agree with you, Michael. Thank you for reading and commenting.

6. 12/05/2017 at 10:10 pm

All of us have courage. Some are afraid to let it out. Does that make sense to anyone other than me?

• 12/06/2017 at 10:55 am

It makes sense to me, Patricia. I feel some are afraid to let it out because they fear the consequences. Courage doesn’t mean being gruff, it means standing your ground, IMO.

• 12/06/2017 at 9:00 pm

Sometimes courage is the kindest part of us and needs to be shared no matter the consequences.

7. 12/06/2017 at 5:47 am

Courage is one of the most important and powerful words…wow

8. 12/06/2017 at 12:57 pm

A great quote Eugenia and thank you for sharing. Courage drives us as writers and enables us to take those little steps to share our work.

• 12/06/2017 at 9:51 pm

And, it’s those little steps that matter. 😉 I am glad you enjoyed the quote, Davy.

9. 12/06/2017 at 3:04 pm

You add sparks and sparkle within all of your post Eugenia and Courage in the face of difficulties is what drives us to keep on keeping on..
    Sending LOVE and Hugs my friend.. ❤

• 12/06/2017 at 9:59 pm

What a lovely comment, Sue. It’s people like you that makes the world a better place.

10. 12/14/2017 at 7:33 pm

That quote is the story of my life. I remind myself that if I lack the courage to face those things that I have to face, then I am slowly killing other parts of me. I totally love your blog outfit and appreciate the mention 🙂

• 12/15/2017 at 10:04 am

Maya Angelou was a very wise woman. I love her quotes because I can relate to them. I think I found a blog outfit that works well with my blogs. I use the same theme for both BrewNSpew and ThusNSuch, each with a different format. Sending hugs. xo

Being MJ Every Day

An honest and raw story of survival and recovery.

The Meeting Place Of The World

Where it All comes together...

Poems for Warriors

We are at war. Life is a battle. Every day we fight for joy, peace… love. This is correspondence from the frontlines.

The Chronicles of a Fantasy Writer

Newbie writer sharing her writing experience and thoughts on books, shows, movies, and everything in between.

blackwings666

Horror, Science Fiction, Comic Books and More

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan