Courage – Sparks 9

146832-Dark-Cat-Shadows

“Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” -Maya Angelou

Spreading positive energy by adding Sparks! Together, we can shine.

Sparks

Please join in at McGuffy’s Reader Sparks 9

With combined efforts, we can create a place to overcome the negative and accentuate the positive by sharing enlightening and inspiring thoughts.

Please stop in and visit ThusNSuch, my other blog dedicated to poetry and quotes- ThusNSuch

44938-Flickering-Candle-Light

Also, check out the links on the right-hand side of the screen under the title Links. The purpose of my links is to provide easy access to excellent bloggers and helpful information. Here are a few of my BBFs (best blog land friends).

A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales

Patricia’s Place

Reena Saxena – Reinventions

The Sound of One Hand Typing

I Am A Sonic Boomer, Not A Senior

Cheers!

C34

21 comments for “Courage – Sparks 9

1. 12/05/2017 at 10:10 am

I believe that we all have courage within us. Sometimes we need a catalyst to spark it. Once you find it, you can be unstoppable. Thanks for adding Sparks, my friend!

• 12/05/2017 at 12:48 pm

You’re most welcome and I agree. Once we find that courage, we can accomplish a lot.

2. 12/05/2017 at 11:00 am

Had never looked at it that way, but true. Without courage, we wouldn’t make the first effort at most things. 🙂

Peabea@Peabea’s Photography Patch

• 12/05/2017 at 12:49 pm

Thank you for reading and commenting, Peabea.

3. 12/05/2017 at 11:15 am

So simple yet so many fail to see or know that. An excellent spark.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

4. 12/05/2017 at 1:56 pm

Wonderful!

5. 12/05/2017 at 4:53 pm

Courage is when you discover your inner strength and realise all things are possible. Though sometimes it takes a few goes to get it right.

• 12/05/2017 at 7:20 pm

Yes, I agree with you, Michael. Thank you for reading and commenting.

6. 12/05/2017 at 10:10 pm

All of us have courage. Some are afraid to let it out. Does that make sense to anyone other than me?

• 12/06/2017 at 10:55 am

It makes sense to me, Patricia. I feel some are afraid to let it out because they fear the consequences. Courage doesn’t mean being gruff, it means standing your ground, IMO.

• 12/06/2017 at 9:00 pm

Sometimes courage is the kindest part of us and needs to be shared no matter the consequences.

7. 12/06/2017 at 5:47 am

Courage is one of the most important and powerful words…wow

8. 12/06/2017 at 12:57 pm

A great quote Eugenia and thank you for sharing. Courage drives us as writers and enables us to take those little steps to share our work.

• 12/06/2017 at 9:51 pm

And, it’s those little steps that matter. 😉 I am glad you enjoyed the quote, Davy.

9. 12/06/2017 at 3:04 pm

You add sparks and sparkle within all of your post Eugenia and Courage in the face of difficulties is what drives us to keep on keeping on..
    Sending LOVE and Hugs my friend.. ❤

• 12/06/2017 at 9:59 pm

What a lovely comment, Sue. It’s people like you that makes the world a better place.

10. 12/14/2017 at 7:33 pm

That quote is the story of my life. I remind myself that if I lack the courage to face those things that I have to face, then I am slowly killing other parts of me. I totally love your blog outfit and appreciate the mention 🙂

• 12/15/2017 at 10:04 am

Maya Angelou was a very wise woman. I love her quotes because I can relate to them. I think I found a blog outfit that works well with my blogs. I use the same theme for both BrewNSpew and ThusNSuch, each with a different format. Sending hugs. xo

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Dwordslayer

Lets talk...

"USA Through Our Eyes"

Stories told through Words, Photographs, Videos & Sounds

Artie & Stu

all the rules of free form

IdeasBecomeWords

Some Fiction & Some Facts

Phone Care Center

Experts in Apple & Samsung galaxy

yaskhan

Poetry, free verse, haiku, senryu, photography, books, art, philosophy , nature.

Publication Advisors

Help With Publishing

janetgivens

A fine WordPress.com site

janisinwonderland

A simple life

IMPREINT journal

The official bulletin of the artist IMPREINT created to repost excerpts from 'En plein air'.

Product Reviewer NW

Beauty and makeup reviews 💕

vanbytheriver

Living Life. Paying Attention.

Book Editing

Professional book editing for fiction and nonfiction writers

Splodge and Splatter

Words (and pictures, for that matter!)

SUBDUED FLAMBOYANCE

A blog by Dr. Abhinav Majumder

Evan Ramos Writes

The creative writing of Evan Ramos

Swiping Stories

Tales from Tinder and other crazy stories from my online dating experience.