Tomorrow’s Ode

232720-glitter-mountains

A world without words of madness

Murmurs, echoing sounds of serendipity

Waiting for the day to overcome

in-other-words1

This week the event is to Write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word madness. Please drop by and join the challenge Patricia’s Place

Please stop in and visit my other blog– ThusNSuch

Thus1Eugenia

11 comments for “Tomorrow’s Ode

1. 12/06/2017 at 6:28 pm

Lovely response Eugenia.

2. 12/06/2017 at 10:23 pm

A world without words of madness…I believe that is a place called Heaven. Lovely words, Eugenia, thanks for sharing them.

• 12/07/2017 at 11:29 am

Yes, you’re spot on, Patricia. 😉

3. 12/07/2017 at 11:52 am

Hey Eugenia! I’m hosting a Blogmas Contest, when you do your next announcements, do you think you could spread the word? I’m hoping my blog post will become Christmas-central where other Blogmas-bloggers can mingle and meet.

4. 12/07/2017 at 1:09 pm

I like this Eugenia, it works reading it top to bottom and bottom to top, or is that just more of the reader’s madness? 🙂

• 12/07/2017 at 1:50 pm

Oh! I love your observation, Davy! Honestly, that wasn’t my intent but it works well reading it both ways.

Being MJ Every Day

An honest and raw story of survival and recovery.

The Meeting Place Of The World

Where it All comes together...

Poems for Warriors

We are at war. Life is a battle. Every day we fight for joy, peace… love. This is correspondence from the frontlines.

The Chronicles of a Fantasy Writer

Newbie writer sharing her writing experience and thoughts on books, shows, movies, and everything in between.

blackwings666

Horror, Science Fiction, Comic Books and More

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan