Attitude

pexels-photo-357209

The handwriting on the wall

Yes, she knew and we knew

His voice shook the halls

She was a bit of a shrew

But cringed as gossips stared

Her assignment not prepared

She was hired coz she had guts

She knew he was nuts

Well, I knew she had it in her

She could make a lion purr

Yep, I learned a lesson that day

There’s a lot to be said about

Wanting to do it my way

“The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind”-Maya Angelou

why

Reena’s Exploration Challenge Reena’s Exploration Challenge 16

Please stop in and visit my other blog- ThusNSuch

Thus1 Eugenia

image-Pexels

27 comments for “Attitude

1. 12/09/2017 at 2:29 pm

this is so beautiful attitude and positive energy!!

2. 12/09/2017 at 2:54 pm

Love it, Eunice! ❤

3. 12/09/2017 at 3:51 pm

A forthright poem, standing up, and being our true individual self.

• 12/09/2017 at 6:27 pm

Yep, and the results may just surprise us. 🙂

4. 12/09/2017 at 4:48 pm

I thought I’d at least secure one Norwegian flag on your counter, but I guess they don’t much like Norwegians? So I’ll drop a comment as well. May be someone will wake up?

• 12/09/2017 at 6:30 pm

Wow! are you back? Maybe I have to add Norway to my counter? I was under the impression most countries are available.

• 12/10/2017 at 9:18 am

I thought the flag counter automatically gave you the number of ‘likes’ from each country as they came in? You should NOT have to define which countries you wanted registered, but perhaps that’s something new?

5. 12/09/2017 at 10:29 pm

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena and commented:
    There’s a lot to be said about
    Wanting to do it my way

6. 12/09/2017 at 10:30 pm

You captured the spirit perfectly. The repercussions are always there, and how one responds becomes the deciding factor. Thanks for joining in!

• 12/10/2017 at 7:04 pm

Thank you, Reena. It is how one responds. Conflicts can be turned into an opportunity.

7. 12/09/2017 at 10:36 pm

Another great selection that you’re sharing!

• 12/10/2017 at 7:07 pm

Thank you, KaylaAnn. You’re welcome to join Reena’s challenge.

8. 12/10/2017 at 4:39 am

Doing it my way and believing in it is such a positive attitude to have. Great response Eugenia.

9. 12/10/2017 at 6:05 am

Seeing you doing it your way – that’s what I love seeing.
    Ellington

• 12/10/2017 at 7:08 pm

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.

10. 12/10/2017 at 7:18 pm

You know, I was a teacher before retiring, and this was the greatest reward I could get, when a student found out his or her own way. Learning whatever skills you need, it is always your own way that does the trick. Not the way I did it but your way. This perhaps isn’t exactly what your poem is about, but it reminds me of those good moments.
    Ellington

11. 12/10/2017 at 7:47 pm

Thank you for your comment and it is exactly what I meant. I agree it is doing it our way that does the trick. Right or wrong, we learn from it.

12. Davy D
    12/11/2017 at 7:02 am

Excellent poetry Eugenia and a positive one to get the week off to a good start.

13. 12/11/2017 at 4:29 pm

Attitude! It is great to find your way

14. 12/14/2017 at 9:04 pm

This poem painted storylines in my head. A lot said in simple words.

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Kamus Istilah

Yang Pernah Mbuat Aku Bingung

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*

SOUTHERN WRITER

This blog is all about writing and will also feature my poetry!

Bittermarshmellos

Reveal the bitterness

Art of Quotation

"The artist exists because the world is not perfect" - Andrei Tarkovsky

A Curious Narrative

Memories, Imaginings, Contemplation

Jess Reimer Blog

lifestyle & travel

Voices on a paper

I often eavesdrop to random voices roaming in the air. Some leave bruises on my eyelids due to the frequent wiping of tears. They have a saddening picture. Others stimulate endless smiles. Some would like to remain unidentified. All in all, I love to narrate stories of the sad, happy and mysterious voices.

Justmuddlingthrough

The ups and downs of a working mum

River Sandha Review

Exposing truly talented people to the world.