My Palette, My Choices

212717-Artistic-Illusion

In response to Reena’s Exploration Challenge Reena’s Exploration Challenge 17

• Past

Forty + years in the Insurance industry, acting in the capacity as a Commercial Property/Casualty Insurance Underwriter, and ten years as owner of Excess and Surplus Lines Insurance Agency.

• Present

Retired from the corporate world, and staying relevant by writing, and acting as a social media Brand Ambassador for beBee.com

• Future

I plan to be a successful author and continue to promote individuals and brands on social media.

My life is like a canvas

I like to paint it as I see it

My palette filled with options

Different strokes for different folks

challenge-17

Reena’s Exploration Challenge Reena’s Exploration Challenge 17

Please stop in and visit my other blog – ThusNSuch

Thus1Eugenia

22 comments for “My Palette, My Choices

1. 12/18/2017 at 3:45 pm

Love it!

2. 12/18/2017 at 4:54 pm

Being the curious person I am I did go look at beBee to see what it was and then discovered who you were…so good luck with all you are striving for, retirement is a wonderful place to be in each day I have to say.

• 12/18/2017 at 5:30 pm

Thank you for the good luck wishes. Yes, retirement is a wonderful place to be as long as I stay busy, which I do. 😉

3. 12/18/2017 at 8:42 pm

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena.

4. 12/18/2017 at 8:44 pm

The thread of optimism running through the whole piece is wonderful. It reflects in the images that you choose.

Thanks for joining in!

• 12/18/2017 at 9:22 pm

Thank you, Reena.

We bought our own modem, which replacing the rented one from the cable company took longer than I thought. I’m surprised I was able to get anything published.

• 12/20/2017 at 12:31 am

I have logged in today after a gap. Not been keeping too well.

5. 12/18/2017 at 10:00 pm

Great colors to represent such a varied, full life. Well done.

6. 12/18/2017 at 11:25 pm

Wonderful and uplifting.

7. 12/19/2017 at 6:19 pm

Well, you already are an accomplished writer… you’ll just be better and better at it in the future… Diane

• 12/19/2017 at 8:14 pm

Diane, I’m flattered and appreciate your kind comment. I love your profile picture – very nice.

8. Davy D
    12/20/2017 at 2:41 am

Great last line Eugenia and I am sure you will be successful in your path to being an author.

9. 12/25/2017 at 12:29 pm

Very nice mam nd you are already a wonderful writer . 👌

rivrvlogr

Looking ahead, without looking back (too often)

One Writer's Way

Historical/Paranormal/YA Fantasy Romance. Gardening with a focus on herbs, heirloom plants, and country life.

WordPress Tavern

WordPress News — Free as in Beer.

Elizabeth Moura

Poetry, commentary, and photos.

Little Black "domicile"! -online interior design

Creating The Perfect "LBD" For Every Home!

ladyphoenix2016

Diamond in the making

Salted Caramel

A light-hearted look at life

Fashion Explora

All about fashion

Heartstring Eulogies

Conjured by Sarah Doughty

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*