My Palette, My Choices

212717-Artistic-Illusion

In response to Reena’s Exploration Challenge Reena’s Exploration Challenge 17

• Past

Forty + years in the Insurance industry, acting in the capacity as a Commercial Property/Casualty Insurance Underwriter, and ten years as owner of Excess and Surplus Lines Insurance Agency.

• Present

Retired from the corporate world, and staying relevant by writing, and acting as a social media Brand Ambassador for beBee.com

• Future

I plan to be a successful author and continue to promote individuals and brands on social media.

My life is like a canvas

I like to paint it as I see it

My palette filled with options

Different strokes for different folks

challenge-17

Reena’s Exploration Challenge Reena’s Exploration Challenge 17

Please stop in and visit my other blog – ThusNSuch

Thus1Eugenia

22 comments for “My Palette, My Choices

1. 12/18/2017 at 3:45 pm

Love it!

2. 12/18/2017 at 4:54 pm

Being the curious person I am I did go look at beBee to see what it was and then discovered who you were…so good luck with all you are striving for, retirement is a wonderful place to be in each day I have to say.

• 12/18/2017 at 5:30 pm

Thank you for the good luck wishes. Yes, retirement is a wonderful place to be as long as I stay busy, which I do. 😉

3. 12/18/2017 at 8:42 pm

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena.

4. 12/18/2017 at 8:44 pm

The thread of optimism running through the whole piece is wonderful. It reflects in the images that you choose.

Thanks for joining in!

• 12/18/2017 at 9:22 pm

Thank you, Reena.

We bought our own modem, which replacing the rented one from the cable company took longer than I thought. I’m surprised I was able to get anything published.

• 12/20/2017 at 12:31 am

I have logged in today after a gap. Not been keeping too well.

5. 12/18/2017 at 10:00 pm

Great colors to represent such a varied, full life. Well done.

6. 12/18/2017 at 11:25 pm

Wonderful and uplifting.

7. 12/19/2017 at 6:19 pm

Well, you already are an accomplished writer… you’ll just be better and better at it in the future… Diane

• 12/19/2017 at 8:14 pm

Diane, I’m flattered and appreciate your kind comment. I love your profile picture – very nice.

8. 12/20/2017 at 2:41 am

Great last line Eugenia and I am sure you will be successful in your path to being an author.

9. 12/25/2017 at 12:29 pm

Very nice mam nd you are already a wonderful writer . 👌

Being MJ Every Day

An honest and raw story of survival and recovery.

The Meeting Place Of The World

Where it All comes together...

Poems for Warriors

We are at war. Life is a battle. Every day we fight for joy, peace… love. This is correspondence from the frontlines.

The Chronicles of a Fantasy Writer

Newbie writer sharing her writing experience and thoughts on books, shows, movies, and everything in between.

blackwings666

Horror, Science Fiction, Comic Books and More

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan