What’s “Dating” Your Relationship?

the simple odiya.

Enamored

Being a part of the youth, I’m hooked on to the Social Media. For example, If you aren’t on Facebook, you’re considered to be living under a rock. If you haven’t updated your status on Instagram when you visit some place fancy, or buy something expensive, or even eat something that looks great, you’re labelled “Uncool and Boring”. If you haven’t got a streak on Snapchat.. Oh wait, we’re “boycotting” Snapchat aren’t we?

While the concept of these apps, and sites are innovative and definitely creative, let’s see where it’s brought us. Because I’ve taken time off from everything, only to revaluate where I’ve come. And it’s brought me to this aspect, my relationships. When you read the word “relationships”, I know, you’ve painted an image of a potential or your current girlfriend/ boyfriend in your head, and although there’s more to that word, that’s the one I’m…

View original post 579 more words

6 comments for “What’s “Dating” Your Relationship?

1. 01/04/2018 at 4:14 am

I’ll soon be such a ‘rock worm’ and – i won’t mind! And- I’ll still have a life – MY life!

• 01/04/2018 at 11:54 am

Yes. I agree. There is more to life than the world of social media.

• 01/04/2018 at 2:27 pm

Most definitely! People seem to forget how to read, write and not at lest talk to each other.
        All forms of communication seems to be dependant of ‘smart-telephones’ with SMS/MMS. Even journalists seem to forget their spelling allthough they live by writing.
        Personally I have a very small (and very old) mobile telephone with a 2 inch screen. I do not send SMS’s nor do I answer to any.
        Why spend 10 minutess pushing buttons when you may say what you have to say in less than 30 secondcs? (And it’s personal!)

2. 01/04/2018 at 8:01 am

I definitely am not a huge social media status updater. I do share things but usually, things that interest me not that I’m having lunch, or getting my hair cut, or a zillion other possibilities. 🙂

• 01/04/2018 at 11:57 am

I agree, Cathy. I’m not one to publish my life on social media nor do I want to read about someone’s bad hair day.

3. 01/07/2018 at 3:05 am

Very true

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

A Frank Angle

Thoughts from the Inner Mind

The Flowers of Art

In the kingdom of life, with the strokes of the brush, the bow and the pen, artists have sowed their hearts to contrive, fields rivalling in beauty the Garden of Eden.

Scenic Writer's Shack

Words. Wares. Woomph.

unbelsorrisodallitalia.wordpress.com/

意大利旅居記事簿:來自意國的微笑 by Scarlett To

Joy's Travel

Leben im Ausland (Life in abroad)

Publication Advisors

Help With Publishing

Elusive Mummers

who get lost between sighs and restless nights.

Truth Troubles

Why people hate the truths of the world.

Earthpages.org

The Real Alternative

Saved By Words

When a woman tells the truth she is creating the possibility for more truth around her. Adrienne Rich

Blog de companie

Words are dangerous tools. You need the User Manual.

The Rilke Project

Conversations With a Young Poet

Smile

Because You're Beautiful.. :)

Meraki Forever

Put All Of You❤Thats MERAKI

Insights from "Inside"

Sunshine on Razor Wire: perspectives from "inside"

Tabarka Rajab