Tuesday Chatter Weekly

pexels-photo (2)

Have a seat and enjoy the buzz. You’ll find the Tuesday Chatter Café, a cozy place to meet for coffee and a weekly chat. Be kind to one another because what happens here doesn’t stay here. By the way, the gossips like to stare.

“The only questions that really matter are the ones you ask yourself.”-Ursula K. Le Guin

If we were having coffee on this day, Tuesday, January 30th of the year in-

1933Lone Ranger begins its 21 years run on radio station ABC

1946– The first issue of the Franklin D. Roosevelt Dime

1956-Elvis Presley records Blue Suede Shoes

1969-The Beatles perform their last live gig on the roof of Apple headquarters in London that lasted 42 minutes

1982-the 39th Golden Globes go to Meryl Streep and Henry Fonda

2007-Robin Thicke releases single Lost Without U, which is the Billboard Song of the Year.

Tuesdays are meet and greet at the café

C41

Please say hello to your fellow bloggers-

High Lumen

lighting design blog

Dayne Sislen Illustration

Bringing children’s book characters to life

No Purpose Club

Go Aimless, Live Life

YogaAmazon

The 10 Best YogoMat Reviews of 2018

Word of the week-trepidation-noun a feeling of fear or agitation about something that may happen. synonyms: fear, apprehension, dread, fright, anxiety, worry, tension, dismay, disquiet

Words that rhyme or nearly rhyme-craven, maven, abrasion, persuasion, invasion, correlation, wave equation.

Not all is fine and dandy

Bedeviled by trepidation

Harried by apprehension

Muttering to ourselves

Lost ideas on dusty shelves

What about the latest lowdown

Methinks there’ll be a showdown

Gadzooks! Start taking names

Let’s bid adieu to foolish games

Ridiculous for ridiculous sake

Mama earth shakes and quakes

Paperdolls need character surgery

A great relief for the world-weary

Take note words can change places

And put smiles on sad faces

Visit us each Tuesday at the cafe, and share your creative side! Post a photo, quote, poem or story that shows off your creativity. Let us know what woke up your creative senses and how you’re going to weave your new ideas into your daily routine.

Write a piece on your own blog relating to your topic. Leave a comment, linking back to your post using the link Tuesday Chatter. Or add a Tuesday Chatter tag and pingback to this post. We look forward to learning about what sparks your creativity.

ThusNSuch, my other blog, dedicated to poetry

ThusNSuch1aEugenia

23 comments for “Tuesday Chatter Weekly

1. 01/29/2018 at 11:57 am

I really like this new theme Franci! It’s fun to remember what happened on this day in years gone past!

2. 01/29/2018 at 1:29 pm

Hey Eugenia, Namaste 🙂

I do enjoy these little ditties written off the cuff…have you ever considered writing a longer piece: I see small semblance to Dr Seuss and imagine your ‘style’ would make an interesting and playful extended rhyme 🙂

Hoping all is well. Have a great week 🙂

Namaste 🙂

DN

• 01/29/2018 at 4:05 pm

Hello, Dewin. I like your suggestion and can easily make the piece longer. I have been keeping them at a certain length because many readers don’t have much spare time to read for their enjoyment.

I’m always open to suggestions and taking on new challenges. I’ll work on the idea! 😉

• 01/29/2018 at 4:34 pm

Hey Eugenia,

Excellent! I do love a good story and I’m quite certain to find an additional 10 minutes a week to read a longer piece.

Good luck and bon voyage lol 😀

Namaste 🙂

DN

• 01/29/2018 at 4:52 pm

😀

• 01/29/2018 at 4:55 pm

😀

3. 01/29/2018 at 1:59 pm

I’ve a new website: Comedy Plus

Have a great day. ☺

• 01/29/2018 at 4:20 pm

I love it! Wow, what a great site! I signed up to follow. 😉

4. 01/29/2018 at 3:49 pm

I just admire so much how you change your headers all the time and they are always timely and beautiful.

• 01/29/2018 at 4:07 pm

Thank you, Bernadette. I enjoy creating them and try to make them seasonal.

5. 01/29/2018 at 6:36 pm

Always enjoy stopping by, Eugenia. Your poems put a smile on my face… 🙂 Happy Day!

6. 01/29/2018 at 11:01 pm

I wish WordPress threw up a ‘What you wrote last year on this date’ notification aka Facebook. It puts the journey in a better perspective. So do your posts, as they give a comprehensive view.

7. Davy D
    01/30/2018 at 12:31 pm

I love Tuesdays Eugenia. It is always a pleasure to visit your cafe and learn something new. And get some good poetry thrown in as well 🙂

8. 01/30/2018 at 12:57 pm

Some excellent lines in your poem Eugenia, And the top quote 🙂 all important are the questions we ask ourselves..
    Hope all is well with you 🙂 HUGS Sue xx

9. 01/30/2018 at 1:02 pm

“Muttering to ourselves

Lost ideas on dusty shelves”

Yaaaaaaaas, this is wonderful! I absolutely love these lines, it’s like you’re reading into my soul

10. 01/31/2018 at 7:59 am

Eugenia,

A handful of years ago I co-host Wayback Wednesdays where I’d share points of interest from the past. I tried to bring this segment back last year but it became too much with my not-so WW contribution. I’m not how to work this is but it might be fun to pick it up on occasions. Have a good week and all is welcome to visit my “get to know me” series!

• 01/31/2018 at 10:15 am

It takes some time for my research on past events for my Tuesday post, but I enjoy doing it. I like to pick events that are unique and something that most can relate to. I leave out the gloom and doom stuff because we can see that in the daily news. I’ll check out your series.

rivrvlogr

Looking ahead, without looking back (too often)

One Writer's Way

Historical/Paranormal/YA Fantasy Romance. Gardening with a focus on herbs, heirloom plants, and country life.

WordPress Tavern

WordPress News — Free as in Beer.

Elizabeth Moura

Poetry, commentary, and photos.

Little Black "domicile"! -online interior design

Creating The Perfect "LBD" For Every Home!

ladyphoenix2016

Diamond in the making

Salted Caramel

A light-hearted look at life

Fashion Explora

All about fashion

Heartstring Eulogies

Conjured by Sarah Doughty

The Alchemist's Studio

Raku pottery, vases, and gifts

LIBARAH

Just bcoz something’s toxic doesn’t mean its not tasty.

Tales from the Mama Duck

Family-Life. Faith-Life. Mid-Life. Sharing-Life!

Authentic Writer

The best Shayri, poetry, Story,philosophy , blogs & novel Writer

The Paper Drafts

Creating Art, Poetry and Fiction.

Journeying Through My Thoughts

♡|Thoughts|Beautiful Words|Motivation|Poem's|Quote's|Maybe Short Storie's|Happiness|Joy|Soul Pouring|An Escape Patch|Memories|Home|♡

A cara do Panda

Beleza e cuidados

Let's Talk About: Personal Development

Development - Money - Fulfillment

I Write My Thoughts

☆Motivations☆ Mementos☆ Quotes, Stories☆Encouraging Words☆ Thoughts☆Dreams☆Imaginary☆Comfort Zone☆ Feelings ☆Emotions* Building Others☆Exploring*Ideas*