Entrancing Treasure

40336-Dance-With-The-Moon

Moonbeams hold my soul

Dreams weep euphoria

Life’s joyous moments

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:

That word is love.

-Sophocles

challenge-24

Reena’s Exploration Challenge 24 Welcome to Week 24! Let us mull and reminisce of love, as we enter the Valentine Week – a space reserved for love in its several manifestations and interpretations-Reena Saxena

I’d be delighted to have you visit the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part of this elite group.

95U1U3BR0Y

ThusNSuch, dedicated to poems

ThusNSuch1aEugenia

21 comments for “Entrancing Treasure

1. 02/10/2018 at 9:24 am

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena.

2. 02/10/2018 at 9:24 am

Intense and powerful imagery!

3. 02/10/2018 at 12:09 pm

so powerful and elegant.

4. 02/10/2018 at 2:34 pm

I love the new format of your blog.

• 02/10/2018 at 8:50 pm

Thank you. The theme is called Gridiculous Pro. I like it because of the options. It offers 3 layouts and up to 3 columns. I use the same theme for BrewNSpew and ThusNSuch. It’s the most versatile theme I’ve found thus far and I’ve tried several. I have fun tinkering with it.

• 02/11/2018 at 10:50 pm

I agree with usfman. The black is so striking and its paired with the beautiful imagery you use.

It’s so fun to play around with themes, especially when you find one you like. 😉

• 02/12/2018 at 9:32 am

Thank you. I enjoy being creative with my theme, and it’s nice to know it is noticed.

5. 02/10/2018 at 4:05 pm

Beautiful… ❤

6. 02/11/2018 at 12:28 pm

Your poem is beautiful… also I’ve mentioned this before, but the photos you use as headers are so striking… The one today has me thinking I’d like to try and paint it…. (I’m trying to paint something to do with a sunrise… and this has just captured my interest ) … Diane

• 02/11/2018 at 9:43 pm

Oh, I hope you try and paint it. And if you do, please share it. I’m glad you enjoyed the poem.

• 02/12/2018 at 10:57 am

It may be beyond me… but maybe something similar … ? Diane

• 02/12/2018 at 3:29 pm

Yes, something similar will work because you want the painting to be your creation. The image is there for inspiration.

7. Davy D
    02/12/2018 at 9:11 am

Beautiful poetry and quote Eugenia. There is so much magic held by the moon.

• 02/12/2018 at 3:17 pm

Yes, I agree, Davy. The moon is beautiful and magical and the subject of many literary pieces.

8. 02/13/2018 at 11:33 am

This is so beautiful!

MY LIFE IN WORDS

My sexuality is not an inferior trait that needs to be chaperoned by emotionalism or morality.

roxy743

Learning Experience

The Chicago Files

A CANADIAN EXPAT'S EXPERIENCES AND OBSERVATIONS LIVING IN THE WINDY CITY!

like mercury colliding...

...moments of unexpected clarity

Jo Hawk

The Writer

USA Writes

Simple Blogs

Zoolon Hub

The Home of ‘All Things’ Zoolon

Destination Wedding Store

Bespoke Planning, For Those Seeking a Five Star Wedding

daneelyunus

This site is about the knowledge of different categories such as education, , health, mobiles, and tourism

The Learning Prophet

Poetry, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Nature, Spirtuality

Best Life Facts

To Feel Good From Your Head To Your Feet Keep A Healthy Heart Beat

The Wonderful and Wacky World of One Single Mom

A place to write all I need to write.

& lingering thoughts

dose of Cristianism, & other absurdities.

IMwithJay

Internet Marketing for the Rest of Us

Family Travel Host USA

Wherever you go, go with all your heart. Confucius

Thony Space

Random Writings

Random Thoughts

A thousand thoughts

Aubrey's Arch

A Complete Circle, An Oracle’s Virtue

Reflections!

Through My Lens...

A Fine Balance

All the linked posts under this blog are an outcome of my observations about the things that often go unnoticed and the things that are often taken for granted.

Islamic Dua Istikhara

Get paak Islamic Dua and Istikhara for Your Daily Life problems

But I Smile Anyway...

Musings and memories, words and wisdom... of a working family woman