Entrancing Treasure

40336-Dance-With-The-Moon

Moon beams hold my soul

Dreams weep euphoria

Life’s joyous moments

-Eugenia

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:

That word is love.

-Sophocles

challenge-24

Reena’s Exploration Challenge 24 Welcome to Week 24! Let us mull and reminisce of love, as we enter the Valentine Week – a space reserved for love in its several manifestations and interpretations-Reena Saxena

I’d be delighted to have you visit the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part of this elite group.

95U1U3BR0Y

And please pay a visit to ny other blog, ThusNSuch, dedicated to poems and quotes.

44938-Flickering-Candle-Light

Cheers!

21 comments for “Entrancing Treasure

1. 02/10/2018 at 9:24 am

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena.

2. 02/10/2018 at 9:24 am

Intense and powerful imagery!

3. 02/10/2018 at 12:09 pm

so powerful and elegant.

4. 02/10/2018 at 2:34 pm

I love the new format of your blog.

• 02/10/2018 at 8:50 pm

Thank you. The theme is called Gridiculous Pro. I like it because of the options. It offers 3 layouts and up to 3 columns. I use the same theme for BrewNSpew and ThusNSuch. It’s the most versatile theme I’ve found thus far and I’ve tried several. I have fun tinkering with it.

• 02/11/2018 at 10:50 pm

I agree with usfman. The black is so striking and its paired with the beautiful imagery you use.

It’s so fun to play around with themes, especially when you find one you like. 😉

• 02/12/2018 at 9:32 am

Thank you. I enjoy being creative with my theme, and it’s nice to know it is noticed.

5. 02/10/2018 at 4:05 pm

Beautiful… ❤

6. 02/11/2018 at 12:28 pm

Your poem is beautiful… also I’ve mentioned this before, but the photos you use as headers are so striking… The one today has me thinking I’d like to try and paint it…. (I’m trying to paint something to do with a sunrise… and this has just captured my interest ) … Diane

• 02/11/2018 at 9:43 pm

Oh, I hope you try and paint it. And if you do, please share it. I’m glad you enjoyed the poem.

• 02/12/2018 at 10:57 am

It may be beyond me… but maybe something similar … ? Diane

• 02/12/2018 at 3:29 pm

Yes, something similar will work because you want the painting to be your creation. The image is there for inspiration.

7. 02/12/2018 at 9:11 am

Beautiful poetry and quote Eugenia. There is so much magic held by the moon.

• 02/12/2018 at 3:17 pm

Yes, I agree, Davy. The moon is beautiful and magical and the subject of many literary pieces.

8. 02/13/2018 at 11:33 am

This is so beautiful!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Purplerays

spiritual enlightenment and self improvement

issiaksonhudson

thoughts on thoughts.

Coffee fuels my photography!

...photography, food and musings of our travels

Musings

Walking, Poetry, Yoga

Invisible Illness

Depression, Anxiety, Mental illness, antidepressants

Creating Memories...

It's the little moments that make life big.

Fitful, Fearful, Phantasmal

Original Writing Inspired by Poe, King, and Twilight Zone, namely Horror, Fantasy, Paranormal, Nonfiction, and Poetry

dVerse

Poets Pub

EDC Writing - Believing Sight Unseen

His & Her words - internet liaisons / Their Days - Sam & Erin's story // EDC Shorts: six words - lines - poetry

Scenic Writer's Shack

Better Than Iron Man 2

Eclectic Alli

A bit of this, a bit of that, the meandering thoughts of a dreamer.

optimisticlifeat30

The essence of Poetry

Volare

Let's fly way up to the sky

Daffniblog

This is the only time I feel alive

lenandini