Inner Image Games

76745-Colorful-Eye

Perhaps, there exists a universal mind

Yet, methinks not mutually mine

Anomalies allow food for thought

Creative senses not for naught

Dulled thoughts lack depth and length

Let fractals and chaos give me strength

week-26

Reena’s Exploration Challenge-Week 26

The whole game of life and relationships is about how certain words, gestures, attitudes and situations make us FEEL. We internalize the world with our senses – in images, sounds and touch. But …

There is a parallel world of affect, a world in which we find feelings traveling alongside the usually more salient images of our minds – Antonio Damasio

-Reena Saxena

I’d be delighted to have you visit the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part of this elite group.

95U1U3BR0Y

And please pay a visit to my other blog, ThusNSuch, dedicated to poems and quotes.

44938-Flickering-Candle-Light

21 comments for “Inner Image Games

1. 03/02/2018 at 12:52 pm

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena.

2. 03/02/2018 at 12:53 pm

Great to see how you linked up fractals with feelings! I see the similarity now. Thanks!

3. 03/02/2018 at 1:22 pm

I love this piece! It’s beautiful!

4. 03/02/2018 at 2:50 pm

Another great one!

5. 03/02/2018 at 5:44 pm

This is a great response Eugenia, so much to think about. That whole notion of from where do we gain strength from in those times when there seems not a lot to feel strong about is a fascinating thought to contemplate.

6. 03/02/2018 at 7:03 pm

Love the poem, Eugenia! 🙂

7. 03/03/2018 at 11:58 am

Such awesome word choices for that poem that work so well

• 03/03/2018 at 12:10 pm

I am glad you liked the poem, Kayla. I enjoy playing with different words.

8. 03/07/2018 at 12:29 pm

I’m not so much into poetry, and honestly, I read (understood) this one in many different ways that might not be the meant ones. However, I liked it so much

9. 03/28/2018 at 11:16 am

Wow!! Amazing. 💞

w

bluebird of bitterness

The opinions expressed are those of the author. You go get your own opinions.

a inspiraars

Paintbrush Says.... a story of who you are!

moviewarden.wordpress.com/

Motion-picture Reviews

Rich Briere & Oakley's Ghost

Sonic Laden Tales of the Swamp Dwellers

The Hunt And Peck Blog

Take a deep breath

Revolutionary Musings

My everyday thoughts as they come to me

Ushma Patel

When the green woods laugh with the voice of joy, And the dimpling stream runs laughing by; When the air does laugh with our merry wit, And the green hill laughs with the noise of it.

Marnie Writes

Books, Writing, and Food

The Flawddess

That Old School and Hopeless Romantic Girl Who Still Believes In Fairytales..!!💟

The Mad Puppeteer

Warden of Words // Shaper of Stories

Comedy FESTIVAL

Film and Writing Festival for Comedy. Showcasing best of comedy short films at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Plus, showcasing best of comedy novels, short stories, poems, screenplays (TV, short, feature) at the festival performed by professional actors.

From Private to Public

Give a teacher a pencil, and they'll write a masterpiece...or at least tell you they did.

Darswords

Musings about Havenverse

The Musing Quill

A Blog on Writing, Poetry, Short Stories and Books.

Gerald Pilcher Blog

For Webpreneurs

Fmme writes poems

This is a space for me to write, share my words and play with poetry. You are very welcome here.